Jul 24, 2013 - 8:37 am
You first save the photo you want on your DeskTop or some where you can find it... and then;
1. Click the small Tree Icon from the Menu Bar under Comment:
2. This opens a box - Insert/Edit Image
3. Click the small file box icon to the right of - General URL
4. That opens a box called - File Browser
5. Click - Upload
6. A box will open in that same window - File and to the right - Browse
7. This opens a box - Choose File to Upload, this is where you migrate to where you have your photo file stored
8. Click your file, and Open... This will now show your selected photo file in the box from Step 6 above
9. Click - Upload, then close that small File box, by clicking the bold X in the top right. That just inserted your photo in "your" CSN library folder on the CSN site.
10. Now scroll down to the photo that you just uploaded, and double click it. That will Insert it into the Insert/Edit Image from Step 2
11. Type an Image Description and Title into the appropriate boxes. This is needed to insert the photo into your reply or posting
12. Click - Insert
That will insert your photo into your reply/post...
You'll need to do any sizing outside of this before you upload.... Or if you know a little HTML, you can play with the size numbers in the Disable rich-text coded edit box...
That code will look like this "<p><**** src="/sites/default/files/u107897/JZ.JPG" alt="JZ" title="JZ" width="550" height="405" /></p>" (minus the *** which is I.M.G., minus the dots inbetween).
You can mess with the (in this case) width= "550", and height = "405" to adjust your photo size... Just remember, it has to be proportional, or your photo could be stretched or squished... (technical terms, LOL).