GOOD-BY from HONDO

Options
124»

Comments

• Skiffin16
    Skiffin16 Member Posts: 8,305 Member
    Options

Thank You
    You are loved by many! Thank you for being there for all of us here. I have never even met you, yet I sit here with tears rolling down my cheeks like a good friend is leaving us! I am very happy that you are well and able to do what is in your heart.
    Congratulations Tim

He's OK
    He's OK, kinda dry, LOL.... (my new H&N with Radiation Cancer Joke for 2012), I have a dry sense of humor....

Actually I can make fun as I have met Tim and his lovely wife, and know he can take a ribbing. I've also met Denny, Illozions and j3rey on here and their wifes as well.

Still working on that CSN Get Together St. George Island, Florida Retreat...

I tend to think that Tim (Hondo) will still be popping in from time to time.... It's something in his blood, similar to myself, Dawn and several others.

It's just something that I do, and gives me a since of giving back.

Anyways, wanted to lighten you up a little hopefully...too early in the year to be down already.

Best,
    John
  • Ingrid K
    Ingrid K Member Posts: 813
    Options
    Skiffin16 said:

He's OK
    He's OK, kinda dry, LOL.... (my new H&N with Radiation Cancer Joke for 2012), I have a dry sense of humor....

Actually I can make fun as I have met Tim and his lovely wife, and know he can take a ribbing. I've also met Denny, Illozions and j3rey on here and their wifes as well.

Still working on that CSN Get Together St. George Island, Florida Retreat...

I tend to think that Tim (Hondo) will still be popping in from time to time.... It's something in his blood, similar to myself, Dawn and several others.

It's just something that I do, and gives me a since of giving back.

Anyways, wanted to lighten you up a little hopefully...too early in the year to be down already.

Best,
    John

your new friend
    hey John, who is your new friend in the picture ?
  • connieprice1
    connieprice1 Member Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Farewell Tim
    Tim, I just thought I would stop by to say "hello" and regretfully I am saying "goodbye" to my good friend. I want to thank you for encouraging me that things would get better when I had doubts with Connie's treatments. You kept the light on at the end of the tunnel. I understand your need to move forward and spread the gospel as saving souls for the Lord is very IMPORTANT work! I want you to know, I felt God's spirit through your posts. You are one of the most compassionate people I have ever met and I wish you nothing but the BEST.
    Thanks for Everything, Homer
  • Skiffin16
    Skiffin16 Member Posts: 8,305 Member
    Options
    Ingrid K said:

your new friend
    hey John, who is your new friend in the picture ?

My New Normal...
    Who says that sixteen weeks of chemo/rads doesn't change you.

My blonde hair came back thicker with more red in it.

JG
  • KristynRuth
    KristynRuth Member Posts: 21
    Options

Farewell Tim
    Tim, I just thought I would stop by to say "hello" and regretfully I am saying "goodbye" to my good friend. I want to thank you for encouraging me that things would get better when I had doubts with Connie's treatments. You kept the light on at the end of the tunnel. I understand your need to move forward and spread the gospel as saving souls for the Lord is very IMPORTANT work! I want you to know, I felt God's spirit through your posts. You are one of the most compassionate people I have ever met and I wish you nothing but the BEST.
    Thanks for Everything, Homer

Farewell!
    May God bless you with everything you do! You are truly an inspirational member of this board and you will be truly missed. I remember how scared I was when I first came to this website and I also remember with every post I made I could almost bet I'd get a positive response from you. I thank you for that. I also stepped away from posting and coming to the website too much, for different reasons, but I'm glad I picked this time to come back and check in to say goodbye.

Lots of love and thanks going out to you!
    -Kristyn