GOOD-BY from HONDO

Options

Comments

• Ingrid K
    Ingrid K Member Posts: 813
    Options
    kokomc said:

Hondo

I don’t post much I just kind of fly in the overhead reading and learning what everyone has to say. Don’t stay away long as you will never know just how many people here you have helps with just your kind words and prayer.

Mary

thank you
    Hondo, thank you for all of the good advice and words of wisdom. I wish you and your family the very best in your new endeavors. I am better for having known you.
  • forme
    forme Member Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    Thank you
    Dear Hondo

Thank you for all your moving and insightful posts. Your words have helped me in so many ways. I know that I will miss you, as will so many others.

Be well on your new journey and prosper.

Have a Blessed Christmas with Peace and Joy in the New Year.

Take care my friend, so long for now...
    Lisha
  • Puggle
    Puggle Member Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Good Bye For Now...
    You will be missed. Thank you for your contributions to the board. You have helped so many on here and I'm sure you will continue to help many more through your ministry.

Good luck and God Bless!
  • staceya
    staceya Member Posts: 720
    Options
    Puggle said:

Good Bye For Now...
    You will be missed. Thank you for your contributions to the board. You have helped so many on here and I'm sure you will continue to help many more through your ministry.

Good luck and God Bless!

No No No No
    I am holding you to that dropping in part.
    and often.
    we need you.
    That may be selfish.
    but true.

Blessing to you beyond measure

Hugs
    Stacey
  • Greg53
    Greg53 Member Posts: 849
    Options
    staceya said:

No No No No
    I am holding you to that dropping in part.
    and often.
    we need you.
    That may be selfish.
    but true.

Blessing to you beyond measure

Hugs
    Stacey

You da Man!
    Hondo,

Good luck to you sir! What a great asset you've been to everyone here and I'm sure that will continue in whatever you do. I hope you do drop us a note here on occasion.

Positive thoughts headed your way!

Greg
  • kari88
    kari88 Member Posts: 8
    Options
    Goodbye Hondo, thanks for
    Goodbye Hondo, thanks for your encouragement whenever i have written on this forum, you are a true great, where did you get your metastasis and your recurrance, and what "alternative" treatments have you tried? did you get any chemo after you got diagnosed for the second or third time? my case is so similar to you, i would love to know more. If you have time, my email is karohin@gmail.com, good luck with everything you do and your ministry, cheers from Iceland
  • jeepman
    jeepman Member Posts: 109
    Options
    You are a man of God.
    Hondo,

I am certainly a newby at all of this as I am only 4 months post treatment. I am still getting "false positives" on my scans. But from what everyone says on CSN, that is to be expected.
    You have been a huge source of inspiration for me and probably hundreds of others (if not more). You are a blessed man and you certainly have the lords favor. Good luck to you and your family and God bless you and your family each and every day of your life.

Your friend,

Mike
  • Kent Cass
    Kent Cass Member Posts: 1,898 Member
    Options
    Greg53 said:

You da Man!
    Hondo,

Good luck to you sir! What a great asset you've been to everyone here and I'm sure that will continue in whatever you do. I hope you do drop us a note here on occasion.

Positive thoughts headed your way!

Greg

Hondo
    Tim, I truly am sorry to hear this news, and wish you would reconsider. Place would not be the same without you, and Lord knows all the help you have been to others, including me. Like to think this/we have been part of your Ministry, and hope that will continue to at least some degree. With every mention of the Lord, as you so often do, you are beckoning us to seek the Lord and His help and caring to make the journey easier. And if anyone needs- truly needs- such help, it is anyone going thru H&N C. Tim, I know that whatever you do, the Lord will be walking with you. Please realize, if you don't keep us updated on how you're medically doing every one of us will be concerned, wondering, and Praying for the best.

Believe

kcass

(And, yes- you are the Elder, and not only my Brother, but also the Brother of everyone on our forum/in our family)
  • trspaw
    trspaw Member Posts: 73
    Options
    Thank you for your kindness
    Thank you for your kindness and encouragement. Glad you aren't leaving us for health reasons. I pray that you continue to do well.

God Bless
    Teresa
  • D Lewis
    D Lewis Member Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    Thank you
    Tim

I will miss you, brother. You were one of my greatest mentors on this journey, and I would not have made it through without you. Thank you for your guidance, insight and unconditional love.

Deb
  • tesa
    tesa Member Posts: 123
    Options
    D Lewis said:

Thank you
    Tim

I will miss you, brother. You were one of my greatest mentors on this journey, and I would not have made it through without you. Thank you for your guidance, insight and unconditional love.

Deb

Hondo, DON'T GO!!! You are
    Hondo, DON'T GO!!! You are such an inspiration and give such truly valuable advice. I'm happy about your ministry and I know you have to go where GOD leads you. But, pop back in very often...PLEASE! It was your advice, comforting words, and concern that has helped me on this journey with my beloved mother. Can you make this a part of your ministry?
    I wish you and your family the best
  • hawk711
    hawk711 Member Posts: 566
    Options
    tesa said:

Hondo, DON'T GO!!! You are
    Hondo, DON'T GO!!! You are such an inspiration and give such truly valuable advice. I'm happy about your ministry and I know you have to go where GOD leads you. But, pop back in very often...PLEASE! It was your advice, comforting words, and concern that has helped me on this journey with my beloved mother. Can you make this a part of your ministry?
    I wish you and your family the best

Hope not to late
    for you to see my message. I know that there is a time to move on. You must go to help others. All I can say is you are one of the "good guys". I will miss your messages and your faith.
    All the best to you and yours,
    Merry Christmas
    Steve
  • ac
    ac Member Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Sorry to see you go
    I have just checked out of the hospital for non-stop gastrointestinal bleeding after my first adjuvant chemotherapy session and have been unable to login for a while.

I'm truly disappointed to see Hondo leave. Fighting cancer isn't just about technical details about treatment decisions. It's also about being mentally and spiritually strong. Thank you for always being available with an encouraging word and prayer.

I hope you get to see this for you will be sorely missed.
  • denistd
    denistd Member Posts: 597
    Options
    ac said:

Sorry to see you go
    I have just checked out of the hospital for non-stop gastrointestinal bleeding after my first adjuvant chemotherapy session and have been unable to login for a while.

I'm truly disappointed to see Hondo leave. Fighting cancer isn't just about technical details about treatment decisions. It's also about being mentally and spiritually strong. Thank you for always being available with an encouraging word and prayer.

I hope you get to see this for you will be sorely missed.

Time to move on Hondo
    I totally understand where you are coming from, time for you to move on, good luck and may the force be with you. Denis
  • RayTodd
    RayTodd Member Posts: 187
    Options
    Not Leaving
    As that is our choice so there get used to it you will always be here with us.
    I hope the footprints in the sand will not be solo to often.
  • HAWVET
    HAWVET Member Posts: 318
    Options
    denistd said:

Time to move on Hondo
    I totally understand where you are coming from, time for you to move on, good luck and may the force be with you. Denis

Aloha Hondo
    It has been my pleasure to have met you on this board especially since we shared the same illness and both raised on an island, but in different parts of the world. I do not know if you will return to read the farewells from all your friends. If you do, my best wishes especially since you are now dedicating your life back into the Ministry. We do hope you will someday return, not necessarily to post, but to periodically update us on your life. Take care and may God Bless you. Aloha!
  • stevenl
    stevenl Member Posts: 587
    Options
    RayTodd said:

Not Leaving
    As that is our choice so there get used to it you will always be here with us.
    I hope the footprints in the sand will not be solo to often.

Leaving
    Hondo,
    I believe you need to follow your heart. You were always here for me as well as
    everyone. You will be deeply missed and may God bless you in further enjoyed life!

All the best to you my friend.
    Missing you already,
    Steve
  • Jason1111
    Jason1111 Member Posts: 64
    Options
    Thank You
    Thank you Hindo for all of the advice, and precautions, help, expectations, and concerns that I had while my Father was going through his surgery, radiation and chemo. You have made the burden easier as I was in total fear and shock when we found out. You do what you need to do and I wish you all the best.

Take care my Friend....
    Jason
  • oldpaint03
    oldpaint03 Member Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Jason1111 said:

Thank You
    Thank you Hindo for all of the advice, and precautions, help, expectations, and concerns that I had while my Father was going through his surgery, radiation and chemo. You have made the burden easier as I was in total fear and shock when we found out. You do what you need to do and I wish you all the best.

Take care my Friend....
    Jason

Thank You
    You are loved by many! Thank you for being there for all of us here. I have never even met you, yet I sit here with tears rolling down my cheeks like a good friend is leaving us! I am very happy that you are well and able to do what is in your heart.
    Congratulations Tim
  • Andyk
    Andyk Member Posts: 1
    Options
    You are back!
    See you decided to hang in there with us! You are so active on this board I was very surprised you had decided to take a leave. You have been here so long that it encourages others to see a long term survivor and it encourages you to be able to give to a community! I think it works both ways...helps to give and helps to receive. I am the caregiver and it helps me to be active on this board.