aysemari said:

Kari - I say FIGHT
    Who know where we will be in 2 years? Who says we won't have
    a cure tomorrow? Honey please don't give up. I know you are tired
    and worn out but that's what we are here for. We will do anything we
    can, call you, write you.. ANYTHING to keep your spirits lifted. Don't
    stop believing.

I have to steal Chen's quote, and if I knew that the world ends tomorrow,
    I would still plant a tree today. Live the life you have and enjoy.

Love you Kari and really feel upset right now, I have tears streaming down
    my face. I wish I could ease your pain and I just don't know how.

Sending you lots and lots of love!
    Ayse

Kari, do you have a
    Kari, do you have a treatment plan yet?

Praying,

Jan
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

Your Not So Good News
    Oh Kari, I am so sorry things are not going well for you. The tears are just rolling down my face right now. I can add absolutely nothing more than the Pink Sisters have already said in the posts before mine. Just know that whatever you decide we will always be here to support you.

IRENE

I've been thinking of you
    I've been thinking of you too Kari and praying that you are in treatment right now. Hoping you will post soon to let us know.

Hugs and prayers,

Jan
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options

Kari:
    I am so sorry for your

Kari:
    I am so sorry for your latest news....MY heart goes out to you...and sending good thoughts and all to you and your family....

Keep us updated....i wish you the best....

Denise

Hoping, like the others,
    Hoping, like the others, that you are already in some form of treatment. Hoping your daughter is doing well too. Post when you can Kari.

♥ Noel
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    jo jo said:

Kari, i just checked in and
    Kari, i just checked in and seen this....this just broke my heart! I hope by now maybe you have talked to your daughter since she might be able to shed some light on some things for you since she works in that area. I know what ever decision you make will be the right one for you...its just devasting that you have to go thru this and i just want you to know i will be prayin for you! ((((lots of hugs))))

I've been thinking of you
    I've been thinking of you and praying for you Kari.

♥ Kristin ♥
  • Noel
    Options

Some encouragement for you.....
    I may be new on here, but I feel your pain. I will keep you in my prayers. I do believe the decision will come to you. Be patient, wait on the Lord. He has always come through for me.

"I am the Lord your God. Today I will be handling all of your problems. Please remember that I do not need your help. "

My Beautiful Daughter,

If the devil happens to deliver a situation to you that you cannot handle, do not attempt to resolve it. Kindly put it in the SFJTD box(something for Jesus to do)box.It will e addressed in my time, not yours.

Once the matter is placed into the box, do not hold on to it or attempt to remove it. Holding on or removal will delay the resolution of your problem.

If it is a situation that you think you are capable of handling, please consult me in prayer to be sure it is the proper solution.

Because I do not sleep nor do I slumber. There is no need for you to lose any sleep. Rest my child. If you need to contact me, I am only a prayer away

Love Eternally,

The Lord Your God

P.S.

My aunt gave this little letter to me in the beginning of my journey. It has helped me so very much, and reminds me that it's not me, but Him. He is so mighty and powerful. He can do anything.
    I pray His will will be done in your life.

Blessings to you,

J

That is one powerful and
    That is one powerful and meaningful letter poeticrevolver! Thanks for sharing it.

Kari, we haven't heard from you in awhile. What's going on? Praying for you.

♥ Noel
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    Noel said:

That is one powerful and
    That is one powerful and meaningful letter poeticrevolver! Thanks for sharing it.

Kari, we haven't heard from you in awhile. What's going on? Praying for you.

♥ Noel

I got a note from Kari
    I got a note from Kari,
    she is doing Ok, has finished 10 radiation treatments yesterday July14. She will post herself later.
    New Flower
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    How are you?
    H Kari -- Has your Dr. decided on a treatment plan? If you get a chance, please let us know how you are.
  • New Flower
    Options

How are you?
    H Kari -- Has your Dr. decided on a treatment plan? If you get a chance, please let us know how you are.

I got a message from Kari
    Hi everyone,
    I got a message from Kari two days ago. She is doing OK, has finished 10 radiation treatment. She will post herself later when she can.
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options

Hi everyone,
    I got a message from Kari two days ago. She is doing OK, has finished 10 radiation treatment. She will post herself later when she can.

Thank you for letting us
    Thank you for letting us know... she's been on my mind and heart.... sending her gentle hugs..
  • Noel
    Options

Hi everyone,

I can't thank you enough New
    I can't thank you enough New Flower for letting us know this about Kari! You are a sweetheart!

HUGS!
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options

Hi everyone,

She has finished 10 rads?
    She has finished 10 rads? Wow..WTG Kari! Thanks New Flower for the update!
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the update!
    Thanks for the update! Please let her know we are thinking about her.
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    mollyz said:

Sorry to hear
    I'll pray for you and your family for your healing and peace. MOLLYZ

You are always in my prayers
    You are always in my prayers Kari!
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options

Thanks for the update!
    Thanks for the update! Please let her know we are thinking about her.

Thank you for posting this
    Thank you for posting this update! If you email her again New Flower, please tell her we all are praying for her and worried.

Hugs, Diane
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    DianeBC said:

Thank you for posting this
    Thank you for posting this update! If you email her again New Flower, please tell her we all are praying for her and worried.

Hugs, Diane

Thanks New Flower!Still
    Thanks New Flower!

Still praying for her,

Megan
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options

I got a note from Kari
    I got a note from Kari,
    she is doing Ok, has finished 10 radiation treatments yesterday July14. She will post herself later.
    New Flower

Thank you so much for
    Thank you so much for telling us this New Flower. I really hope and pray that soon Kari will feel like posting again.

Lex
  • ReelJiggy
    ReelJiggy Member Posts: 14
    Options
    Megan M said:

Thanks New Flower!Still
    Thanks New Flower!

Still praying for her,

Megan

You are too young! I am so
    You are too young! I am so sorry to read this. Be at peace with yourself no matter what the final choice is. I am hoping you choose the chemo. 2 years is a long time. you could have a grandchild. Anything worthwhile is worth fighting for. But most of all NO REGRETS!
    Godspeed
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    ReelJiggy said:

You are too young! I am so
    You are too young! I am so sorry to read this. Be at peace with yourself no matter what the final choice is. I am hoping you choose the chemo. 2 years is a long time. you could have a grandchild. Anything worthwhile is worth fighting for. But most of all NO REGRETS!
    Godspeed

Thank you ever so much New
    Thank you ever so much New Flower for updating us. I pray that Kari will sail thru rads. I wanted to add also that if you hear anything else from Kari, would you please post it New Flower?

♥ Kristin ♥
  • New Flower
    Options
    Kristin N said:

Thank you ever so much New
    Thank you ever so much New Flower for updating us. I pray that Kari will sail thru rads. I wanted to add also that if you hear anything else from Kari, would you please post it New Flower?

♥ Kristin ♥

Dear sisters you are welcome
    Dear sisters,
    I will post as soon as I hear from her. Kari knows that we are thinking about her.
    Hugs,
    New Flower
  • pinkkari09
    pinkkari09 Member Posts: 877
    Options
    J: That was beautiful!!
    J: That was beautiful!! Sorry for worrying you pinks, I took 10 rounds of rads to the largest two tumors (pain management) they went through my intestines, and it kicked my butt!! I'm coming around now, a little better every day. I see Doc Monday to go over chemo options, I'll start a new post on that today. I'm so sorry to have worried you and I'm so blessed to have all of you with me no matter what time of day/night, I need this site. I've tried to get on here a few times and the site was down. Thank you everyone for all the kind replies and I will get another post out today, soon. I pray for all my pink warriors and their loved ones every day!!
    Hugs
    ~Kari