Options
124»

Comments

• DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    MAJW said:

Crossing everything!
    And for what it's worth...my oncologist told me that the tumor marker test isn't as reliable as they'd like...it has a high incidence of giving false positives..
    Sending prayers...
    Nancy

Praying for you Libby!
    Hugs,

Praying for you Libby!

Hugs, Diane
  • meena1
    meena1 Member Posts: 1,003
    Options
    ladyg said:

Libby
    You are a mircale already. You have gone beyond what you dr. said and will continue to amaze them with each passing year. You will be in my thoughts as you go for you pet scan on Tuesday. Just keep you positive attitude and know we are all here with you.

Hugs,
    Georgia

I am praying for you, i also
    I am praying for you, i also have liver mets and other problems, it has been such a crazy ride. Hoping for the best, you are so young to have to go through this, especially with young children
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    tgf said:

Miracles
    We've all got everything crossed and re-crossed ... and probably tied ourselves in knots ... but we'll do anything we can to help a member of our wonderful "family" ...

We're all in this together!

Big hugs ...

teena

So happy that you had a good
    So happy that you had a good day with your family Libby! You deserve all the happiness there is!

Hugs, Diane
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    fauxma said:

Crossing everything I can
    Crossing everything I can cross and praying hard as I can for you. Big hugs coming your way.
    Stef

Praying for good results on
    Praying for good results on Tuesday for you! Please let us know.

Hugs, Kylez
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

Dearest Libby
    As I read your post a tear ran down my eye. I barely know you and yet I feel as if you're one of my "bestest" friends. How scary to hear the words you have heard and yet look at how far you have come. We are all different and you have every chance, if not more of a chance because you're such a beautiful person, to get through this. It was scary to hear my Onc say "stage 4 now Kari and treatment indefinitely", but I just tell myself I can survive a long time, because I have a lot to live for. Stay positive like you are and "keep on, keepin on" because you are SO loved.
    XOXO Miles of Love,
    ~Kari

Sending good luck and
    Sending good luck and positive thoughts for Tuesday! You are very loved Meena and admired by all of the pink sisters!

Hugs, Jan
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    PinkPearl said:

You are a miracle!
    AND you will continue to be one! You have already beat the doctor's first odds and you amaze everyone. Good for you!!!

Good luck on Tuesday! Post
    Good luck on Tuesday! Post when you can!

Hugs, Kylez
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options

My Prays are with you also
    Hoping for that miracle for you with everything crossed. This BS really S!cks!! Good Luck to you Cindy

I'll be with you Libby
    I'll be with you Libby Tuesday as the other pink sisters!

Praying for you,

Lex
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    meena1 said:

I am praying for you, i also
    I am praying for you, i also have liver mets and other problems, it has been such a crazy ride. Hoping for the best, you are so young to have to go through this, especially with young children

Libby
    Libby,
    You have defeated the Dr's odds already and with your attitude and love for life and all your friends here with every part of our bodies that can be crossed you will do just fine. We will be there and here for you.

Hoping for the best results my friend,
    Margo
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options

Libby
    Libby,
    You have defeated the Dr's odds already and with your attitude and love for life and all your friends here with every part of our bodies that can be crossed you will do just fine. We will be there and here for you.

Hoping for the best results my friend,
    Margo

If anyone is a miracle, it
    If anyone is a miracle, it most certainly is you Libby! And, look at all your sisters in pink crossing everything, praying for you and sending you strength and hugs. Cancer does not stand a chance!

I am with everyone else in praying for you! Stay strong Libby and let us help you!

Sue :)
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    If you are not a miracle case
    I don't know what is. The cards seemed to be stacked against you
    but look at you, here you are planning a trip!!! And being bad influence
    and making other people eat chocolate (;

Love you Libby,
    Ayse
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options

You are in my thoughts and
    You are in my thoughts and prayers. You can bet God is receiving a Smoke Stack of Prayers from all of your Sisters in Pink.
    BL

I will be thinking of you
    I will be thinking of you tomorrow Libby and praying!

Hugs, Leeza
    24242 Member Posts: 1,398
    Options
    Your are...
    Amazing! YOU keep telling yourself how amazing you are and don't worry about what they say you can prove them wrong all you want to girl. It always is inspiring to me to see just how many people on this site have proved the medical community wrong and go onto live a do things never thought would be possible after our fight for life. I think you and others are an incredible example of how great the human spirit is. Keep on Keeping on...
    Tara
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options

You ARE a miracle, Libby!
    Although I, indeed, understand your "in a good and bad way" feelings...

You ARE a miracle, Libby! Your onc knows it - we, here, know it, too.

Kind regards, Susan

Praying for you Libby! ♥
    Praying for you Libby!

♥ Kristin ♥
  • Findingout
    Findingout Member Posts: 132
    Options
    24242 said:

Your are...
    Amazing! YOU keep telling yourself how amazing you are and don't worry about what they say you can prove them wrong all you want to girl. It always is inspiring to me to see just how many people on this site have proved the medical community wrong and go onto live a do things never thought would be possible after our fight for life. I think you and others are an incredible example of how great the human spirit is. Keep on Keeping on...
    Tara

I'm sending all the prayers
    I'm sending all the prayers possible that you WILL BE THE MIRACLE CASE!!!!
    HUGS,
    LynD
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

So maybe I am a miracle!!!!
    Thank you all so much! Just got back from lunch with my daughter and youngest granddaughter. My daughter was asking me what exactly my Dr said and I told her, what I've already said here and she told me that when I was Dx'd with the cancer in my CF fluid last may almost a YEAR ago! That my Doc told my family I had maybe 3-6 months!!! No one told me so I would not be depressed so I guess I am a miracle after all going on 1 YEAR!! Heres to another 40!!!!

xoxoxoxo to ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!

♥♥♥

You are a miracle and don't
    You are a miracle and don't forget it!

Hugs, Jan