why cant I just be a miracle case?!?!?!?! :(

Options

Comments

• Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    You ARE a miracle, Libby!
    Although I, indeed, understand your "in a good and bad way" feelings...

You ARE a miracle, Libby! Your onc knows it - we, here, know it, too.

Kind regards, Susan
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Options
    Praying for you!
    And sending every positive thought and prayer your way!

Hugs,

Sylvia
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options

My Prays are with you also
    Hoping for that miracle for you with everything crossed. This BS really S!cks!! Good Luck to you Cindy

Praying for a miracle too
    Praying for a miracle too Libby!

Hugs, Kylez
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    sea60 said:

Praying for you!
    And sending every positive thought and prayer your way!

Hugs,

Sylvia

Libby you are a miracle case
    Please know that we have been thinking about you.
    Sending positive thought and prayers.
    Hugs
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

You still can be a miracle case
    Hey,the jury's still out on you and you still can be put back in remission. I'm so sorry you have to deal with this and hope that Gezmar does its job real soon. In the meantime, I'm joining in on the prayers and hugs of the group.
    Suzanne

I hope you see all of these
    I hope you see all of these awesome reply's Libby to show you how loved and admired you are!

Hugs, Jan
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    VickiSam said:

Libby .. praying and hoping that your markers
    go down ... As stated above, you are more than an number - your case is different from MamaG. Now with that being said, you are a strong women, focus on remission and living --Your doctor sounds like she has a game plan - so we are here to hold your hand, offer support, love and admiration.

Strength, Courage and Hope along with prayers, I offer you.

Vicki Sam

There is strength in the
    There is strength in the prayers of your sisters in pink Libby and we are all praying for you!

Hugs, Leeza
  • pinkflutterby
    pinkflutterby Member Posts: 615 Member
    Options

Libby you are a miracle case
    Please know that we have been thinking about you.
    Sending positive thought and prayers.
    Hugs

So maybe I am a miracle!!!!
    Thank you all so much! Just got back from lunch with my daughter and youngest granddaughter. My daughter was asking me what exactly my Dr said and I told her, what I've already said here and she told me that when I was Dx'd with the cancer in my CF fluid last may almost a YEAR ago! That my Doc told my family I had maybe 3-6 months!!! No one told me so I would not be depressed so I guess I am a miracle after all going on 1 YEAR!! Heres to another 40!!!!

xoxoxoxo to ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!

♥♥♥
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Options

Thank you all so much! Just got back from lunch with my daughter and youngest granddaughter. My daughter was asking me what exactly my Dr said and I told her, what I've already said here and she told me that when I was Dx'd with the cancer in my CF fluid last may almost a YEAR ago! That my Doc told my family I had maybe 3-6 months!!! No one told me so I would not be depressed so I guess I am a miracle after all going on 1 YEAR!! Heres to another 40!!!!

♥♥♥

Libby by all means here is
    Libby by all means here is to another 40! Yes, sometimes it is better not to know what is said so that we dont worry, because no one knows for sure. Only that man upstairs knows for sure. May God bless you and may you continue to be that miracle.
  • cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options

♥♥♥

Here's to the Miracle
    of YOU!

And I have faith that you WILL continue to be one for at LEAST another 40 years!

Big Hugs,
    Cindy
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

♥♥♥

How about here's to another
    How about here's to another 80?

Hugs, Jan
  • weazer
    weazer Member Posts: 440
    Options

How about here's to another
    How about here's to another 80?

Hugs, Jan

Hoping and wishing
    With all my might that you will be with us for a very long time and keep your chin up sister.
    Lots of Good thoughts coming your way.
    Karie
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options

♥♥♥

I will say that you are a
    I will say that you are a miracle Libby! Hold onto that!

Hugs, Susie
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    natly15 said:

Libby by all means here is
    Libby by all means here is to another 40! Yes, sometimes it is better not to know what is said so that we dont worry, because no one knows for sure. Only that man upstairs knows for sure. May God bless you and may you continue to be that miracle.

You will celebrate lots and
    You will celebrate lots and lots of years ahead Libby!

Hugs, Debby
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options

You are in my thoughts and
    You are in my thoughts and prayers. You can bet God is receiving a Smoke Stack of Prayers from all of your Sisters in Pink.
    BL

You are an inspiration to us
    You are an inspiration to us Libby and an amazing sister!
  • gagee
    gagee Member Posts: 332
    Options
    PRAYERS AND HUGS
    All my prayers and my friends will be with you. Diana
  • pinkkari09
    pinkkari09 Member Posts: 877
    Options
    Dearest Libby
    As I read your post a tear ran down my eye. I barely know you and yet I feel as if you're one of my "bestest" friends. How scary to hear the words you have heard and yet look at how far you have come. We are all different and you have every chance, if not more of a chance because you're such a beautiful person, to get through this. It was scary to hear my Onc say "stage 4 now Kari and treatment indefinitely", but I just tell myself I can survive a long time, because I have a lot to live for. Stay positive like you are and "keep on, keepin on" because you are SO loved.
    XOXO Miles of Love,
    ~Kari
  • Different Ballgame
    Different Ballgame Member Posts: 868
    Options

♥♥♥

Let's toast every year
    Let's toast every year for another 40 years of miracles.

Lots of Hugs,
    Janelle
  • camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    Options
    keeping it crossed and prayers
    Libby, sending prayers your way! Sounds like you have already beaten their odds, but it is not up to the Drs. We are all different and remember that it takes those who are here 10 years with cancer, as well as those who are here 1 month, to come up with the averages that they have. I have decided that I am going to be the one with a top number and sounds like you are too!

My prayers are with you,
    Carol
  • PinkPearl
    PinkPearl Member Posts: 280
    Options
    You are a miracle!
    AND you will continue to be one! You have already beat the doctor's first odds and you amaze everyone. Good for you!!!
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Options
    Libby
    You are a mircale already. You have gone beyond what you dr. said and will continue to amaze them with each passing year. You will be in my thoughts as you go for you pet scan on Tuesday. Just keep you positive attitude and know we are all here with you.

Hugs,
    Georgia