why cant I just be a miracle case?!?!?!?! :(

Options

Comments

• susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options

You have so many wonderful
    You have so many wonderful people praying for you. Now you can include me. There is strength in numbers, I believe. All of us pink ladies (and gents) are with you in your time of need. You will never walk alone again.

Be Well,
    Dianne

Praying for you Libby!
    Praying for you Libby!

Hugs, Susie
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options

You have so many wonderful
    You have so many wonderful people praying for you. Now you can include me. There is strength in numbers, I believe. All of us pink ladies (and gents) are with you in your time of need. You will never walk alone again.

Be Well,
    Dianne

Praying for you Libby!
    Praying for you Libby!

Hugs, Susie
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    Hi Libby, You've been
    Hi Libby, You've been through so much with such grace - if anyone deserves a miracle it is you. Of course the waiting for tests and their results is agonizing, so my prayers are for peace for you during the wait and after, whatever the news. Got everything crossed, even my elbows and knees! xoxoxoxo Lynn
  • Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    Options
    lynn1950 said:

Hi Libby, You've been
    Hi Libby, You've been through so much with such grace - if anyone deserves a miracle it is you. Of course the waiting for tests and their results is agonizing, so my prayers are for peace for you during the wait and after, whatever the news. Got everything crossed, even my elbows and knees! xoxoxoxo Lynn

You still can be a miracle case
    Hey,the jury's still out on you and you still can be put back in remission. I'm so sorry you have to deal with this and hope that Gezmar does its job real soon. In the meantime, I'm joining in on the prayers and hugs of the group.
    Suzanne
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    Libby, I'm crossing everything for YOU!!
    I'm doing that just as soon as I finish typing this. You can be our miracle case. Wishing for whatever is needed to get that darn beast under control...including miracles!! I'll be with you and thinking of you on 3/8. You can do it, sweet sister. Positive thinking and vibes headed your way.
  • mwallace1325
    mwallace1325 Member Posts: 806
    Options
    So many
    So many things are crossed it's hard to type. We're all with you.

marge
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration
    You are truly an inspiration and a miracle to all of us here. Keep fighting fellow Kindred! You are in my prayers.
  • dyaneb123
    dyaneb123 Member Posts: 950
    Options

You are truly an inspiration
    You are truly an inspiration and a miracle to all of us here. Keep fighting fellow Kindred! You are in my prayers.

So far so good Libby
    Try to stay positive, and know we wre with you all the way.
    Dee
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    joannstar said:

Keeping everything
    crossed for you and in my prayers.
    I just wish there was more we could all do!
    Hugs,
    JoAnn

This just isn't fair Libby
    This just isn't fair Libby that a sweet pink sister like you has to go thru this. I am sending strength, hugs and praying for a miracle!
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    You are in my thoughts and
    You are in my thoughts and prayers. You can bet God is receiving a Smoke Stack of Prayers from all of your Sisters in Pink.
    BL
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options

thanks everyone, love you
    thanks everyone, love you all too, more than words can ever express. My onc agrees Nancy about the tumor markers but she says and it seems to be true in my case and emphasises (sp??) that the markers have followed so well with MY tumors growing and shrinking and they have. She ended the meeting saying I have only had 2 treatments of the Gemzar, missing one week due to low counts, so she is still very optomistic. Just set me back a little....

Optimistic is good Libby!
    Optimistic is good Libby! Think positive!!!
  • Grandma X 6
    Grandma X 6 Member Posts: 135
    Options

You are in my thoughts and
    You are in my thoughts and prayers. You can bet God is receiving a Smoke Stack of Prayers from all of your Sisters in Pink.
    BL

My Prays are with you also
    Hoping for that miracle for you with everything crossed. This BS really S!cks!! Good Luck to you Cindy
  • Clementine_P
    Clementine_P Member Posts: 518 Member
    Options

My Prays are with you also
    Hoping for that miracle for you with everything crossed. This BS really S!cks!! Good Luck to you Cindy

Thinking about you Libby!
    Even my eyes are crossed!

Good Luck

Clementine
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    carkris said:

Libby every case is
    Libby every case is individual, someone has to be on the good side of the stats, and it might as well be you. I know its hard with losing Mama G. cant help thinking about it. We love you

Please stay optimistic like
    Please stay optimistic like your oncologist is Libby. You have already proven them wrong. Stay strong and know your sisters in pink love you and are praying for you.

Hugs, Debby
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    missrenee said:

You are definitely more than a number, darling!
    We are all in this fight believing in ourselves and believing in the positive energy that keeps us going every day. I refuse to be negative--and I believe in you! You hang in there, stay strong as you can and fight the good fight. I'll be right there with you as I know a lot of the other Kindred Spirits will.

Hugs and Much Positive Energy directed to you,
    Renee

And, need I remind you that
    And, need I remind you that you still have to pick a color out for the paint for your house? You have a future, don't forget that!

HUGS!!!!
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options

will keep
    Will keep every possible body part crossed for you too Libby! My thoughts and prayers are with you too.
    Marsha

Sorry
    double post
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options

will keep
    Will keep every possible body part crossed for you too Libby! My thoughts and prayers are with you too.
    Marsha

I am with you!
    So sorry Libby about your markers. Praying for you and sending big cyber hugs!

Hugs, Lex
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Options
    Dear Libby,
    I have my fingers, toes, eyes, arms, legs and everything else crossed for you dear friend. Keep fighting! Remember, vacation is coming! Woo Hoo!

xoxo,
    Jean
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    I am so hoping
    that all goes well with your PET scan. It took a week to get my results too. All I can do is say a little prayer and let you know that I'm hoping for a positive outcome.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    Options
    Dear Libby
    You are indeed a miracle! You are so strong and optomistic all the time! You are such an inspiration to all of us here. I know you will do great and you will show that Dr. exactly how strong you are! WE love you, dear Libby. Hugs and prayers, Linda