Do you want to know something sisters in pink?

Options
124»

Comments

• Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    KayNYC said:

You have echoed my thoughts
    Dear Ritzy,
    I love what you wrote and it echoed my sentiments exactly especially after the recent losses to our CSN family.Sending a great big hug back to you and the offer of a shoulder whenever you need one.
    Hugs,K

We all needed this after the
    We all needed this after the losses we have had here at CSN.

♥ Noel
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    Ritzy said:

This is the ONE place Linda
    This is the ONE place Linda where everyone "gets it". It has always been my safe place as I know others feel the same way.

So, thank you CSN for allowing us to have this wonderful site to gather.

Sue :)

This is the one place, like
    This is the one place, like you said Ritzy where I can say or ask anything.
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options

No one could have said it any better!
    Oh Boy this is a wonderful site I found it by accident one day .It is the best accident I have ever had. It has been a tough week for all of us, but we have to all try to keep it together and keep fighting, that is want all of our Pink Sisters we have lost would want for all of us. Ritz your post was so great, we all Love You as Sister should. We have a great bond together that even Cancer can not break. We all feel your hug and I send it back to you and everyone of you. We are lucky to have each other. Best Wishes to everyone. Cindy

Thank you my pink sisters!
    I have been feeling all of these wonderful hugs from you, my pink sisters, all week now and let me tell you..it feels good!

I wish I could set off fireworks in the sky that has each and everyone of your names on it with a big thank you attached!

Never in my life could I dream of being so bonded to women that I have never met, but, it has happened, and, even though it took my having breast cancer to "meet" you, it was worth it.

You are all gifts to me!

Love you all,

Sue :)
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    carkris said:

different strenths and unique perspectives.
    Everyone brings their unique qualities and perspectives to this board. all areas of expertise and insight all wonderful and valuable. everyone really cares and cheers and grieves when others are down. Everyone gets it. I have learned so much ,not just about breast cancer but about being a better human being. How to console, how to encoursge how to open up.
    I remember when I first started looking here in the middle of the night. very afraid of reading things on the internet, and this place looked safe to me. I loved ritzy and Lexis avatars, and thought "ok I can do this."

When I have been feeling sad
    When I have been feeling sad about the losses we have had on the board lately, I just go back and read this.

Thanks Ritzy!