Do you want to know something sisters in pink?

Options

Comments

• mom62
    mom62 Member Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Jean 0609 said:

So true Sue!
    And I love you all!

xoxo,
    Jean

It's so true
    If I didn't have this board to come to and all of you I would have lost it a long time ago. Thanks to all.

Terry
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    mom62 said:

It's so true
    If I didn't have this board to come to and all of you I would have lost it a long time ago. Thanks to all.

Terry

different strenths and unique perspectives.
    Everyone brings their unique qualities and perspectives to this board. all areas of expertise and insight all wonderful and valuable. everyone really cares and cheers and grieves when others are down. Everyone gets it. I have learned so much ,not just about breast cancer but about being a better human being. How to console, how to encoursge how to open up.
    I remember when I first started looking here in the middle of the night. very afraid of reading things on the internet, and this place looked safe to me. I loved ritzy and Lexis avatars, and thought "ok I can do this."
  • lizzie17
    lizzie17 Member Posts: 548
    Options
    feel the same
    I feel the same, and thank you and others who are so eloquent in writing!
    This is definitely why I teach math! :)
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    pbrndm5 said:

You are so
    Right. Even though I became a part of this board just recently and didn't know Heidi or Moopy I'm sending my love and hugs to all you. This board has been a lifesaver for me. It's wonderful to be able to talk and have all the support and love from everyone here!
    Denise

I felt your hug
    I felt your hug Ritzy and I am sending one right back. This board of sisters are so wonderful and I know how much I appreciate everyone here.

Thank you for this post, so, I can actually write it to everyone.

Hugs, Jan
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options

Thank you for putting into positive terms...
    my grunts and kvetching.

I always love what you write
    I always love what you write Faith. I get grunts, but, what is kvetching?

Kylez
  • pinkflutterby
    pinkflutterby Member Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    lizzie17 said:

feel the same
    I feel the same, and thank you and others who are so eloquent in writing!
    This is definitely why I teach math! :)

this board really needs a
    this board really needs a LIKE button!!! So well said. None of us want to be here but I am so lucky to have my pink sisters!!!

Love you all!!!!!

Libby
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options

this board really needs a
    this board really needs a LIKE button!!! So well said. None of us want to be here but I am so lucky to have my pink sisters!!!

Love you all!!!!!

Libby

How about a LOVE button?
    How about a LOVE button? That would work!
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options

Thank you for this Ritzy.
    Thank you for this Ritzy. We are definitely a community--one that is now such an important part of my life. A community of unique voices but a community in which all share in protecting, encouraging, strengthening, educating each other--and also grieving with each other. I am proud to be a small part of such an amazing group!

A community...I love that
    A community...I love that Cynthia. You always have the right words to say.

Sue :)
  • GayleMc
    GayleMc Member Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    susie09 said:

How about a LOVE button?

Ritzy, you have a beautiful
    Ritzy, you have a beautiful way with words. It was soothing to read something so nice in this time of sorrow. Thank you.
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    Options
    GayleMc said:

Ritzy, you have a beautiful way with words. It was soothing to read something so nice in this time of sorrow. Thank you.

We do have a bond that know
    We do have a bond that know one can break. Hugs
  • meena1
    meena1 Member Posts: 1,003
    Options
    GayleMc said:

That was lovely and i am
    That was lovely and i am sure it is the way that all of us feel. This is a place to share our fears and our joys. Sometimes a happy place and sometimes so unbelievably sad that it just seems so surreal. But we all manage to pull through.
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options
    Hugs
    back at you,Sue!
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options

Hugs
    back at you,Sue!

Thank you Sue
    Thank you Sue
    Hugs back
    NewFlower
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Options
    I wish I could express
    myself as well as you. It is really nice to know I have so many sisters and a few brothers that care.

Sending you a hug
    Georgia
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    GayleMc said:

You write beautifully Ritzy,
    You write beautifully Ritzy, and, I am going to send you a big hug back! I wish I could put words like this down to express myself to all of you, but, you just did it for me.

Thank you,

Megan
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    ladyg said:

I wish I could express
    myself as well as you. It is really nice to know I have so many sisters and a few brothers that care.

Sending you a hug
    Georgia

Thanks Ritzy! I always love
    Thanks Ritzy! I always love what you write and this was especially touching and meaningful.

I think we can all use a group hug!

Hugs, Angie
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options
    Angie2U said:

Thanks Ritzy! I always love
    Thanks Ritzy! I always love what you write and this was especially touching and meaningful.

I think we can all use a group hug!

Hugs, Angie

Group hug!
    I think we got a good one going here! Hugs!
  • Wolfi
    Wolfi Member Posts: 425
    Options
    Just what I needed today
    Sue,

Thanks for the very nice post. It is just what I needed to read today (even though it made me cry). I feel the same way about this group. Whenever I am feeling down or am in pain I know I can come here and feel better because you guys "get it". I will admit that the news the past few weeks (Moopy and Heidi) has made me sad and angry that these great people are now gone but there are many wonderful things about this board.

I love the jokes posted and frequently read them to my husband and daughter. I like all of the NED postings because they remind me that there IS a good side to cancer - getting rid of it.

I am very lucky to have found all of you and feel honored to call you my cyber friends. I can deal with the deaths, stage 4 posts, and complaints of pain and sickness due to rads and chemo because I know that there are an equal number of "good" posts from everyone. Weddings, clean scans, people becoming more healthy, and all the other happy posts of new grandchildren and people finding their true friends keep me going and get me through the bad times.

Hugs to you all,

Wolfi
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    Marcia527 said:

Group hug!
    I think we got a good one going here! Hugs!

I think we do too Marcia!

I think we do too Marcia!
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    susie09 said:

How about a LOVE button?

I like the love button idea.
    I like the love button idea. Maybe we should take to Greta about adding one. LOL