Whew! Good news and THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Options
124»

Comments

• cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    Joe & Moopy
    One couldn't ask for better news! I'm thrilled for both of you. Let's hope the gastroenterologist has an explaination regarding the fatty liver.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

Joe & Moopy
    One couldn't ask for better news! I'm thrilled for both of you. Let's hope the gastroenterologist has an explaination regarding the fatty liver.
    {{hugs}} Char

Moopy and Joe,
    I burst into

Moopy and Joe,
    I burst into tears when I read all was good and no sign of cancer. Now that I have managed to calm myself down I can write and express my happiness to you both. Good call on Mimi's part and I think she is correct that chemo may have something to do with this. Moopy needs to put that obese liver on a diet. LOL And I am so happy that I can use those initials right now.
    Sorry that she was in the hospital and that she and you have had this scare but I can't explain how over the moon happy I am right now. Take care of each other and know that love for you both flows strongly and that hearts here have been lifted with this good news.
    Stef
  • Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    Options
    fauxma said:

Moopy and Joe,
    I burst into

Moopy and Joe,
    I burst into tears when I read all was good and no sign of cancer. Now that I have managed to calm myself down I can write and express my happiness to you both. Good call on Mimi's part and I think she is correct that chemo may have something to do with this. Moopy needs to put that obese liver on a diet. LOL And I am so happy that I can use those initials right now.
    Sorry that she was in the hospital and that she and you have had this scare but I can't explain how over the moon happy I am right now. Take care of each other and know that love for you both flows strongly and that hearts here have been lifted with this good news.
    Stef

Whew Indeed!
    I have been watching for news of Moopy and for some reason (chemo brain?) I missed it both yesterday and earlier today. I'm so happy for you. Sorry about the hospitalization, tho.

Suzanne
  • ms.sunshine
    ms.sunshine Member Posts: 707 Member
    Options

Whew Indeed!
    I have been watching for news of Moopy and for some reason (chemo brain?) I missed it both yesterday and earlier today. I'm so happy for you. Sorry about the hospitalization, tho.

Suzanne

Good news for sure
    My heart is jumping for joy! Who would of thought that the dx fatty liver would have brought such gladness, but in this case - yes.
  • waffle8
    waffle8 Member Posts: 234
    Options

Good news for sure
    My heart is jumping for joy! Who would of thought that the dx fatty liver would have brought such gladness, but in this case - yes.

celebrate
    Just adding my prayers and celebration for your good news......
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    Options
    love happy tales
    so happy for you
  • Mikes Sunshine
    Mikes Sunshine Member Posts: 129
    Options

love happy tales
    so happy for you

Moopy & Joe
    BEST NEWS EVER!!!!!!!!!
  • Katz77
    Katz77 Member Posts: 598
    Options
    Happy, Happy New Years
    Yabba, dabba dooooo!!!! Wow what great news.
    I read somewhere (chemo brain) that vitamin E can cause fatty liver. Does Moopy take or have taken vit E? I stopped taking it 2 weeks ago as all my tests are gearing up this month.
    Again very happy. Hugs, hugs, hugs to you both. Katz
  • Hubby
    Hubby Member Posts: 325
    Options
    Hooray!!!
    Very very happy!!!! Keep on Dancing!!!!

Bob
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    Fatty Liver
    A fellow bc close friend of mine just went through the same major scare...MRI and that's what she has..she was told by our shared oncologist that for some reason, they can't explain , they see this in bc patients..I believe they told her they call it along with fatty liver benign hemangiomas... Benign
    Being the operative word!!! But they would watch the areas with scans every 6 months....

Isn't the power of prayer awesome? Thrilled to pieces for your beloved and you! Hope Moopy is feeling better and getting some strength
    Back..
    Peace be with you
    Nancy

Ps...aren't these iPads unreal? Still getting used to mine...have only had it one week
  • Wolfi
    Wolfi Member Posts: 425
    Options
    Good news
    I am so glad for both of you. Some good news to celebrate.

Feel better and take it easy.

Wolfi
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    MAJW said:

Fatty Liver
    A fellow bc close friend of mine just went through the same major scare...MRI and that's what she has..she was told by our shared oncologist that for some reason, they can't explain , they see this in bc patients..I believe they told her they call it along with fatty liver benign hemangiomas... Benign
    Being the operative word!!! But they would watch the areas with scans every 6 months....

Isn't the power of prayer awesome? Thrilled to pieces for your beloved and you! Hope Moopy is feeling better and getting some strength
    Back..
    Peace be with you
    Nancy

Ps...aren't these iPads unreal? Still getting used to mine...have only had it one week

Very Thankful, for Prayers, Thoughts, and Fatty Liver!
    My thanks to everyone. I truly do feel that your prayers and good thoughts and hopes for me (and the 800-strong sisterhood that Pattimc called upon for me) made a powerful difference, just as you write, Nancy. Joe and I and my sister kept our composure and our hope, having you all with us in our weakest moments. Just like with my chemo and radiation treatments, the beautiful souls and spirits here helped us through.

Nancy, thank you for sharing your information about fatty liver. Peace be with you also.
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Very Thankful, for Prayers, Thoughts, and Fatty Liver!
    My thanks to everyone. I truly do feel that your prayers and good thoughts and hopes for me (and the 800-strong sisterhood that Pattimc called upon for me) made a powerful difference, just as you write, Nancy. Joe and I and my sister kept our composure and our hope, having you all with us in our weakest moments. Just like with my chemo and radiation treatments, the beautiful souls and spirits here helped us through.

Nancy, thank you for sharing your information about fatty liver. Peace be with you also.

I said it before but it
    I said it before but it bears repeating, Happy, Happy news. I love this picture of you. the beaming and beautiful smile is just right for the good news. Again, Happy, happy, news. Yea!!

Stef
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    rjjj said:

Now the New Year can only get better and better :-)
    I am just so very thrilled to hear this good news! and thankful to God and this army of angels here praying ever so hard for you both. What a relief! now I bet Moopy will breath easier.
    That was a good call by our smart little MiMi! she always has been the one who researched and gave us so much comfort from her words. as well as every single sister on this board. I am amazed what peace just being here can bring.
    I am going to celebrate right now... I may get a "fatty liver" also! LOL! seriously, I am sure this can be taken care of. at least its not the beast! Moopy keeps dancing with Ned!
    YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

so very happy for you both...all my love and thankful prayers,
    xxoo Jackie

Great, great news! So happy
    Great, great news! So happy for you Moopy!

Hugs, Leeza
  • Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808
    Options
    Wolfi said:

Good news
    I am so glad for both of you. Some good news to celebrate.

Feel better and take it easy.

Wolfi

I'm a little late in hearing
    I'm a little late in hearing the news but glad to hear the outcome. I knew Moopy was having the tests on Monday but didn't hear that she had to go to the hospital. Glad that's all over with now. Moopy, when you feel stronger I hope you and Joe can do something special to celebrate. You certainly deserve to enjoy yourselves and breathe a sigh of relief. I thank God that He heard all the prayers that went up on your behalf and He gave you a great result. CELEBRATE!!!
  • BlownAway60
    BlownAway60 Member Posts: 851
    Options
    Sunrae said:

I'm a little late in hearing
    I'm a little late in hearing the news but glad to hear the outcome. I knew Moopy was having the tests on Monday but didn't hear that she had to go to the hospital. Glad that's all over with now. Moopy, when you feel stronger I hope you and Joe can do something special to celebrate. You certainly deserve to enjoy yourselves and breathe a sigh of relief. I thank God that He heard all the prayers that went up on your behalf and He gave you a great result. CELEBRATE!!!

Adding my happy thoughts to
    Adding my happy thoughts to all of the rest.

Hugs

Donna