Whew! Good news and THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Options

Comments

• natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Options
    Happy New Year! A wonderful
    Happy New Year! A wonderful way to start 2011 with the best news CANCER FREE. Amen. Rejoicing for you.
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Options
    Joe and Moopy,
    I am PRAISING God! Ever so thankful for this wonderful news!!!

Sending you celebratory hugs,

Sylvia
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    natly15 said:

Happy New Year! A wonderful
    Happy New Year! A wonderful way to start 2011 with the best news CANCER FREE. Amen. Rejoicing for you.

I have been holding my
    I have been holding my breath all day. I was on Fb not to long ago and must have missed the post. was going to check one more time before going to sleep. I felt kind of fresh posting on the other thread about the fatty liver and having the rest of her long life to live it down. Yay!!!!!! Oh I love it when MiMI is right!!!!!! congrats guys!!!!!!
  • Heatherbelle
    Heatherbelle Member Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    I am SO HAPPY for you!!!
    I am SO HAPPY for you!!! Relieved!! Smiling!! So glad to hear this news & glad that you shared it with us!
    *HUGS*
    heather
  • Texasgirl10
    Texasgirl10 Member Posts: 668
    Options

I am SO HAPPY for you!!!
    I am SO HAPPY for you!!! Relieved!! Smiling!! So glad to hear this news & glad that you shared it with us!
    *HUGS*
    heather

Such good news
    This is such good news and I am smiling bigger than Texas right now. Thanks for sharing the update with us.
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    Options

I am SO HAPPY for you!!!
    *HUGS*
    heather

So It Feels Good To Be Called Fat
    SOOO Glad you have a fat liver. Now we can breath again. Oh what a horrible time you have had. Well, it's going to take weeks for you to get over this scare, so I guess you will have to do more shopping. LOL Hugs
    Kathy ~
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    Thank you, thank you, thank
    Thank you, thank you, thank you that there could be such a thing as a fatty liver. I am so happy for you, Moopy. My heart is lifted up, up, up, up. How powerful one message can be. Best wishes for a happy and very healthy New Year to both of you and to the pups. xoxoxo Lynn
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Options
    Whoop! Whoop!
    Oh the joy! and the relief! although I am sorry Moopy was in the hospital. Moopy, you keep right on dancing with NED and Joe!!

Hugs for both of you,

Linda
  • Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138
    Options

Whoop! Whoop!
    Oh the joy! and the relief! although I am sorry Moopy was in the hospital. Moopy, you keep right on dancing with NED and Joe!!

Hugs for both of you,

Linda

Great News
    So glad you got good news!! Hope you can both relax and get rested from your ordeal the last few days. God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice
  • Marsha Mulvey
    Marsha Mulvey Member Posts: 597 Member
    Options

Such good news
    This is such good news and I am smiling bigger than Texas right now. Thanks for sharing the update with us.

I don't know
    I don't know what it takes to treat a fatty liver, just delighted to see the news - NED!
    I'm sure the relief from worry will help you to FEEL BETTER SOON! Wishing you well.
    Marsha
  • betsymorgan
    betsymorgan Member Posts: 25
    Options
    YAY
    Although i'm new to the site, I've been watching Moopy's and Joe's posts, and everyone else's rallying around them. So happy for you two. You'll sleep well tonight. Nothing like being cancer free!

best--
    betsy
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options

YAY
    Although i'm new to the site, I've been watching Moopy's and Joe's posts, and everyone else's rallying around them. So happy for you two. You'll sleep well tonight. Nothing like being cancer free!

best--
    betsy

It's been stated in the postings above .. but, let me just say .
    Praise our Lord ... You both have gone thru hell this past week .. and to be able to celebrate the new year with this wonderful news is overwhelming. Walking or Dancing with NED is where we all want to be ... I am so glad to hear that our Moopster is dancing her way into another cancer free year!

Joe, our dear brother ... how is dad? We are keeping him in good thoughts and prayers as well. You two rest, get some sleep and dust off those dancing shoes!

Fatty tissue .. who would of thought? MimiVac of course ...

Peace, Joy and Hope

Vicki Sam
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Options
    That is absolutely
    wonderful news. I can't think of a better way to start the new year than hearing the words Cancer Free. Get some rest and then go celebrate!

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options

Great News
    So glad you got good news!! Hope you can both relax and get rested from your ordeal the last few days. God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice

♥ Lisa ♥ ♥ Joe ♥

I saw your message on Facebook Joe. I had been checking all day today, hoping and praying for good news. And, guess what? I got it! Thank you God for letting Lisa's CAT scan be good news! There most certainly is power in prayer! I am happy, beyond happy for the two of you. I bet your faces hurt from smiling too much! If you could see me now, you would see the biggest smile on my face and in my heart!

Love you both,

♥ Jeanne ♥

• GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    Options
    ladyg said:

That is absolutely
    wonderful news. I can't think of a better way to start the new year than hearing the words Cancer Free. Get some rest and then go celebrate!

Hugs,
    Georgia

I'm so glad~
    ~~ I have been away for over a week! I will pray for rest ( for both of you) and restoration!!
    Melanie
  • scout5000
    scout5000 Member Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hallelujah
    Hallelujah, I am so happy for you! Thank you for sharing your wonderful news right away. This is the way to start the new year. Scout
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    chenheart said:

How wonderful to be able to
    How wonderful to be able to sit here with tears of joy rather than tears of you-know-what...Happy New Year! I have nothing more to say; you already know what is in my heart.

Hugs,
    Chen♥

What great news Moopy! This
    What great news Moopy! This is a great way to start off the New Year!

Happy New Year's to you and Joe.
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    hallelujah~hallelujah~hallelujah~hallelujah~
    JUMPING FOR JOY**JUMPING FOR JOY**JUMPING FOR JOY**JUMPING FOR JOY**JUMPING FOR JOY**

My goodness what fabulous, fantastic, wonderful and joyous news this is! Time to relax and enjoy the good news....thanks so much for the update!

Hugs,

RE
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    I am dancing, and dancing, and dancing!!!!
    ....and smiling from ear to ear!!!!!!

They found 3 'suspicious' spots on my liver during my rectal dx....ultrasound showed fatty polyps...I have an occasional glass of spirits, and like to think of myself as a 'trim old lady'....so, who knows????

I am so happy for you guys!!!! I cannot stop smiling!!! (It's morning here...so I just read your news and got a GREAT start to the day!!!!!!!).

Hugs, Kathi
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Options
    That's what I'm talking
    That's what I'm talking about!!!! I'm so happy I'm crying AGAIN!!! At least my eyes will be nice and clean. Oh I am sooo Happy for you both. Happy New Year is right..Take care and feel better Moopy, I know you will. Kay