Whew! Good news and THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Options

Comments

• Annette 11
    Annette 11 Member Posts: 380
    Options
    Joe and Moopy
    I can't tell you how relieved I am! I had been thinking of both of you all week-end. I was afraid to come online...afraid of bad news. I am so happy for you. Happy New Year!!!
    Best wishes and hugs,
    Annette
  • pattimc
    pattimc Member Posts: 431
    Options

Joe and Moopy
    I can't tell you how relieved I am! I had been thinking of both of you all week-end. I was afraid to come online...afraid of bad news. I am so happy for you. Happy New Year!!!
    Best wishes and hugs,
    Annette

You've made my day!!
    Just logged on and saw this post....I am beside myself with joy for you both!! Sorry you had to spend a few days in the hospital, Moopy, but to receive this kind of news....WOW!!! I have been thinking non-stop about you both and praying all would be fine. Remember I asked out Congregation of nuns to pray for you both?? Well, it worked!!!

Love,

Patti
  • Sher43009
    Sher43009 Member Posts: 602 Member
    Options

Joe and Moopy
    Best wishes and hugs,
    Annette

HIP HIP HOORAY!
    Like Kay, I have tears of joy for you both. Happy, Happy New Year!
    Sher
  • tgf
    tgf Member Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    pattimc said:

You've made my day!!
    Just logged on and saw this post....I am beside myself with joy for you both!! Sorry you had to spend a few days in the hospital, Moopy, but to receive this kind of news....WOW!!! I have been thinking non-stop about you both and praying all would be fine. Remember I asked out Congregation of nuns to pray for you both?? Well, it worked!!!

Love,

Patti

Moopy and Joe ...
    WHOOOPPPEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't "do" facebook but have been checking this website very often ... hoping and praying for good news for Moopy. As others have said ... when I read Joe's update ... I had tears in my eyes ... and it truly does show that none of us is in "this" alone. We were all there with the two of you ... hugging and holding hands and praying ... and now thankful that all is well. HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!!!!

hugs.
    teena
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    Yipee, GREAT NEWS!!
    Thanks for starting the new year off properly and by that I mean with such GOOD NEWS. I'll take a "fatty liver" anyday over the alternative. Sorry to read that Lisa spent a couple days in the hospital. I hope you are feeling better now, how couldn't you be, right? Take care.
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options
    What wonderful news! Thank
    What wonderful news! Thank you for sharing. You both are in my prayers.
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    Oh my god!!
    I can't tell you how happy this makes me. I've been in a funk for days since I read the news of what Moopy could be facing. Ha! Fatty liver!! So glad Moopy has an obese liver. LOL. I know she doesn't fit the profile, but with all the abuse our bodies take from chemo, I am not surprised that these things happen. I've known several women who have developed fatty liver after breast cancer treatment. Anyway, I am happy as can be. A huge, huge congratulations to you both. I can tell that 2011 is going to be a good one!! Love you.

Mimi
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options
    How do you spell RELIEF! You
    How do you spell RELIEF! You spell it NED!

So relieved!
  • Sissybug
    Sissybug Member Posts: 10
    Options
    Thank you Jesus
    Dear Sweet Moopy, what wonderful news.....the very best. My thoughts and prayers were with you on Monday,I'm so glad that worry is behind you now and you have again come out with the Victory. You and your sweet husband go and do something fun now and let your mind and body relax, I think your Joe is much like my sweet husband, he's so on board with you just as mine has been this past year and a half, couldn't have done it with out him.

Hugs and more hugs.
    Dot in Texas
  • Jean T. Szabo
    Jean T. Szabo Member Posts: 193
    Options
    Hoorah!!
    Wonderful news!
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    Options
    mimivac said:

Oh my god!!
    I can't tell you how happy this makes me. I've been in a funk for days since I read the news of what Moopy could be facing. Ha! Fatty liver!! So glad Moopy has an obese liver. LOL. I know she doesn't fit the profile, but with all the abuse our bodies take from chemo, I am not surprised that these things happen. I've known several women who have developed fatty liver after breast cancer treatment. Anyway, I am happy as can be. A huge, huge congratulations to you both. I can tell that 2011 is going to be a good one!! Love you.

Mimi

Yeah!
    Well, Joe, after reading your post, I actually did a back flip in my kitchen. Now I am going to have to try to explain to my doctor why I am so stove up.....and he is never going to believe it. I guess my initial reaction to your good news sent me back to my younger days, and now I am nursing a bruise on my forehead. (Didn't quite make the back flip work, but did go 3/4 way over.) Anyway, I will nurse my wounds any day just to hear this kind of news. By the way, Moopy has nothing else that looks like "fatty" anything, so guess having a fat liver can be hidden well. Congratulations you two, and know that you will continue in my prayers until she is feeling well. By the way....no back flips, okay? Hugs, Judy
  • Cat64
    Cat64 Member Posts: 1,192
    Options
    Although
    I'm late to the party....I just wanted to say Congratulations to the both of you!! I am so happy to hear Moopy is still NED! Indeed a great way to start off the new year! Hope you are feeling better real soon!
    ♥ Always,
    Cat
  • cavediver
    cavediver Member Posts: 607
    Options
    Happy happy New Year news!
    So glad to hear good ...no, great news! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!! We all need the boost of good news from time to time.......thank you!
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Options
    Great news!!!!!
    Prayers were answered. Give Moopy and big hug for me. xoxo Jean
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    rjjj said:

Now the New Year can only get better and better :-)
    I am just so very thrilled to hear this good news! and thankful to God and this army of angels here praying ever so hard for you both. What a relief! now I bet Moopy will breath easier.
    That was a good call by our smart little MiMi! she always has been the one who researched and gave us so much comfort from her words. as well as every single sister on this board. I am amazed what peace just being here can bring.
    I am going to celebrate right now... I may get a "fatty liver" also! LOL! seriously, I am sure this can be taken care of. at least its not the beast! Moopy keeps dancing with Ned!
    YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

so very happy for you both...all my love and thankful prayers,
    xxoo Jackie

:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
    I am sending the biggest yippee's and woohoo's possible! This is fantastic!

Sue :)
  • jamiegww
    jamiegww Member Posts: 384
    Options
    That is FANTASTIC news!
    I am so happy for you Joe and Moopy. I hope Moopy is feeling better so you two can celebrate somewhere special.

Hugs!!!
    Jamie
  • Miss Murphy
    Miss Murphy Member Posts: 302
    Options
    Horray!
    For good news, for a change! Yeah!

Hugs to you both, Sally
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    Options

Horray!
    For good news, for a change! Yeah!

Hugs to you both, Sally

Thank God, good news!!

Thank God, good news!!
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Options
    Smiling so much
    my cheeks hurt! What wonderful news.

Sue
  • sausageroll
    sausageroll Member Posts: 415
    Options
    sbmly53 said:

Smiling so much
    my cheeks hurt! What wonderful news.

Sue

Wonderful news
    I am sorry, I had not known what was going on. I'm so glad you had good news. Love to you both!