not the news anyone wants to hear

Options

Comments

• Rague
    Rague Member Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry - words really
    I am so sorry - words really fail but thoughts and prayers don't.

It is so good that your Dr knows Meena's as there aren't that many who really 'know' the sneaky, aggressive beast that is IBC.

On Christmas Eve, I always light my candle lit tree but this year will be special - with each candle that is lit a special prayer will be said.
    (How about others lighting a candle Friday night? I'm probably the only one that has a candle lit tree but any candle is special!)

Susan
  • Cindy Bear
    Cindy Bear Member Posts: 569
    Options
    Heidi, I am sorry to hear this
    Hi Heidi. I am so sorry to hear this latest and not so greatest and I hope if nothing else, they are able to do something about your pain/comfort level. You will be in the hearts and thoughts of many this holiday season. Hang in there... Hugs, Cindy
  • cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    Dear Heidi
    I'm so sorry to hear your news, and of course I am sending hugs, healing thoughts and prayers your way.

As Sally said, try not to get too discouraged by predictions of time. Nothing is decided, and many women have beaten the odds, and we all hope and pray that you will be in that number. You certainly deserve to be, brave sister.

Love, Stregth, and Hugs,
    Cindy
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    Options

Dear Heidi
    I'm so sorry to hear your news, and of course I am sending hugs, healing thoughts and prayers your way.

As Sally said, try not to get too discouraged by predictions of time. Nothing is decided, and many women have beaten the odds, and we all hope and pray that you will be in that number. You certainly deserve to be, brave sister.

Love, Stregth, and Hugs,
    Cindy

Hold onto us, Heidi
    Heidi, the only tiny spark of good news is that you DON'T have to even think about getting through any of this without us. We are here with you for whatever you need from us.

I pray that tiny spark kindles a flame of hope and comfort in you as you prepare to keep fighting.

Traci
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    Sending cyber hugs!
    Heidi I am so sorry, my heart is breaking for you! I will continue to keep you and your doctor's in my prayers that they are able to come up with something to help you. In the meantime know that we are here for you!

Gentle Hugs,

RE
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    Sending cyber hugs!
    .double post

RE
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options

Dear Heidi

Love, Stregth, and Hugs,
    Cindy

Heidi
    I wish I had some magic words to ease your mind and to console and comfort you. I wish I had a magic wand to erase the pain and this horrid disease from you. I wish that I could just reach out across the miles and hug you to let you know how loved you are by all of your sisters in pink here. I wish...I wish...I wish......

You are an amazing and courageous sister Heidi. You have, still are and still will continue to fight the beast with all that you have. Your strength and spirit amazes me and I admire you so much for that.

I pray that you feel all of the prayers and strength that all of your sisters in pink here are sending to you and are offering to you. We all share a bond that unites us forever and we are always here when another sister needs us, as you do now.

With Meena's oncologist and yours putting their heads together, who knows what may happen. I always have believe that there is light at the end of even the darkest of tunnels, and, I believe that for you sincerely. Never give up, never!

With prayers, strength and lots of hope,

Sue :)
  • webbwife50
    webbwife50 Member Posts: 394
    Options
    aisling8 said:

Praying
    I am praying for a miracle.

xoxoxo
    Victoria

Amen
    I too will pray for the miracle of more time! Hug and hope...alison
  • Cat64
    Cat64 Member Posts: 1,192
    Options
    RE said:

Sending cyber hugs!
    .double post

RE

Heidi
    I wish I could put into words all the thoughts & emotions I am having right now about your news. Everyone here has already said just about everything I would write.
    Here on my desk, I have little notes of inspiration taped up & one that I would like to share with you.
    NEVER lose heart...
    NEVER lose hope...
    NEVER lose faith...
    NEVER ever give up...
    We are all here thinking & praying for you and sending you lots of love & hugs!
    ♥ Cat
  • mollyz
    mollyz Member Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Cat64 said:

Heidi
    I wish I could put into words all the thoughts & emotions I am having right now about your news. Everyone here has already said just about everything I would write.
    Here on my desk, I have little notes of inspiration taped up & one that I would like to share with you.
    NEVER lose heart...
    NEVER lose hope...
    NEVER lose faith...
    NEVER ever give up...
    We are all here thinking & praying for you and sending you lots of love & hugs!
    ♥ Cat

Heidi, I will be praying for
    Heidi, I will be praying for you and your family this scares all of us we've become like family and when i hear of someone battling this beast worst than others it just saddens me i know i don't know you but do know my love for all the sisters is something real.big warm hugs to you and your family. MollyZ
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    Rague said:

I am so sorry - words really
    I am so sorry - words really fail but thoughts and prayers don't.

It is so good that your Dr knows Meena's as there aren't that many who really 'know' the sneaky, aggressive beast that is IBC.

On Christmas Eve, I always light my candle lit tree but this year will be special - with each candle that is lit a special prayer will be said.
    (How about others lighting a candle Friday night? I'm probably the only one that has a candle lit tree but any candle is special!)

Susan

I will absolutely light a
    I will absolutely light a candle on Friday...I saw Heidi's post on FB and of course it broke my heart. We all walk together down this path, and send each other courage, strength hugs and love. And Heidi, you have it in abundance from all of the Kindred Spirits here at CSN. We love you more than you can know.

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    Options
    mollyz said:

Heidi, I will be praying for
    Heidi, I will be praying for you and your family this scares all of us we've become like family and when i hear of someone battling this beast worst than others it just saddens me i know i don't know you but do know my love for all the sisters is something real.big warm hugs to you and your family. MollyZ

Heidi,
    I will be praying for

Heidi,
    I will be praying for you and for a miracle.
    I'm so sorry to hear of this news. Please keep fighting and all of us here
    will be here for you.
    Hugs,
    Wanda
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options

Heidi,
    I will be praying for

Heidi,
    I will be praying for you and for a miracle.
    I'm so sorry to hear of this news. Please keep fighting and all of us here
    will be here for you.
    Hugs,
    Wanda

Heidi,
    My heart goes out to

Heidi,
    My heart goes out to you. This is not the news that anyone wants to hear. I will keep you in my prayers and good thoughts. We are hear to listen to you, to prayer for you, to care about you and to give you our support. This all sounds so feeble in light of your news but it is done by each of us with our hearts full of love and concern for you.
    Stef
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    Options
    fauxma said:

Heidi,
    My heart goes out to

Heidi,
    My heart goes out to you. This is not the news that anyone wants to hear. I will keep you in my prayers and good thoughts. We are hear to listen to you, to prayer for you, to care about you and to give you our support. This all sounds so feeble in light of your news but it is done by each of us with our hearts full of love and concern for you.
    Stef

Heidi,
    No words....just lots of prayers and thoughts coming your way. Your post was one none of us wanted to read, but please know that there are lots of us out here who are keeping you in our thoughts and sending hugs your way. Don't lose hope, and keep fighting the brave fight you have been fighting...we love you. Hugs, Judy
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Options
    Oh, Heidi,
    I am so sorry. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Sue
  • cavediver
    cavediver Member Posts: 607
    Options
    hugs to you
    I am so saddened to hear your news....don't know what to say. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Hoping you can get relief for the pain and some more positive news. Hugs
  • Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    Options
    cavediver said:

hugs to you
    I am so saddened to hear your news....don't know what to say. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Hoping you can get relief for the pain and some more positive news. Hugs

Dear Heidi
    I'm adding my prayers to the others. I'm sure this news was devasting to hear as you've been in treatment for so long and doing what you've been advised to do. Thank you for letting us know. I hope you will soon hear some more positive words and a treatment plan that will be effective.

Only sending my best wishes your way,
    Suzanne
  • GayleMc
    GayleMc Member Posts: 311 Member
    Options

Dear Heidi
    I'm adding my prayers to the others. I'm sure this news was devasting to hear as you've been in treatment for so long and doing what you've been advised to do. Thank you for letting us know. I hope you will soon hear some more positive words and a treatment plan that will be effective.

Only sending my best wishes your way,
    Suzanne

You are in my prayers.

You are in my prayers.
  • Katz77
    Katz77 Member Posts: 598
    Options
    Praying
    I so pray for you and your family. Praying the two doctors can put their brains together and come up with a healing plan for you.
    I absolutly hate the cancer that trys to steal our lives. Again praying so hard for you. Hugs and love to you,Katz
  • Jean T. Szabo
    Jean T. Szabo Member Posts: 193
    Options
    prayers
    Prayers are powerful! We are all here praying for you. With the two doctors talking together truly pray they come up with a "miracle drug" for you. They perhaps have a circle of doctor friends that they can team up with, consult with.

"Trust in God at all times; my people! Pour out your hearts o God our refuge! (psalm62)