I Lost My Sister Today

Options
124»

Comments

• Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options

I am so sorry for your loss.
    I am so sorry for your loss. She sounds like a beautiful person. You and your family are in my prayers tonight.

So very, very sorry.
    Hugs,

So very, very sorry.

Hugs, Megan
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Kylez said:

So very sorry to read about
    So very sorry to read about your younger sister. I am sending prayers and strength for you.

Hugs, Kylez

Sending you my deepest
    Sending you my deepest sympathy. ♥ Kristin ♥
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    skipper85 said:

Thank You All

Thank you everyone on the bc board for your unending support and sympathy. So many times the posts on this board have carried me through the tough times. I pray for all of you all the time and will continue to do so.

Although I will be looking in on you guys from time to time I will be spending most of my time on the Head & Neck and Caregiver boards now since my husband is also battling cancer. I'm afraid that all too soon he will be gone. He's very weak and doesn't eat much. He's supposed to start new chemo on Jan. 6th but I don't think that he has the strength for it. Before his appointment I will call the doctor and discuss it with him. My husband is very hard headed and was never a big eater but I think if he stopped drinking beer he'd have room at least for Ensure. I guess you can't change people.

Thank you all again. You guys are my angels. Bless you all!

Skipper

Praying for your husband
    Praying for your husband Skipper. God bless you!

Hugs, Angie
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    skipper85 said:

Thank You All

Thank you everyone on the bc board for your unending support and sympathy. So many times the posts on this board have carried me through the tough times. I pray for all of you all the time and will continue to do so.

Although I will be looking in on you guys from time to time I will be spending most of my time on the Head & Neck and Caregiver boards now since my husband is also battling cancer. I'm afraid that all too soon he will be gone. He's very weak and doesn't eat much. He's supposed to start new chemo on Jan. 6th but I don't think that he has the strength for it. Before his appointment I will call the doctor and discuss it with him. My husband is very hard headed and was never a big eater but I think if he stopped drinking beer he'd have room at least for Ensure. I guess you can't change people.

Thank you all again. You guys are my angels. Bless you all!

Skipper

Praying that your husband
    Praying that your husband will be strong enough to take chemo Skipper. Please keep us informed on how everything is going.

Prayers,

Diane
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    elm3544 said:

I am so very sorry

I am so very sorry

I hope Skipper that your
    I hope Skipper that your husband will be able to get through chemo and be alright. My heart goes out to you...

Hugs, Debby