I Lost My Sister Today

Options

Comments

• sal314
    sal314 Member Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    So Sorry to Hear about Your Husband Too!
    Being a caregiver is so very difficult. My father has stage IV esophageal cancer. SO...I somewhat understand what your going through. Thankfully, at the moment, he's doing pretty good, but I know that this will more than likely be the last Christmas with him. It's so very hard for everyone.

Hang in there. As they say "one day at a time". All you can do is love him and cherish the time that you have with him.

Blessings,
    Sally
  • Pinkpower
    Pinkpower Member Posts: 437
    Options
    Oh Skipper Im so sorry.
    Oh Skipper Im so sorry. Today I saw the Movie, My sisters Keeper and could not stop crying and now I read of you losing yours. Sending you and your whole family a big hug, and prayers for comfort in this time.

Lupe
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    Pinkpower said:

Oh Skipper Im so sorry.
    Oh Skipper Im so sorry. Today I saw the Movie, My sisters Keeper and could not stop crying and now I read of you losing yours. Sending you and your whole family a big hug, and prayers for comfort in this time.

Lupe

Skipper
    I am extending my deepest sympathy at the loss of your wonderful sister. Sending prayers and cyber hugs!

Sue :)
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    Ritzy said:

Skipper
    I am extending my deepest sympathy at the loss of your wonderful sister. Sending prayers and cyber hugs!

Sue :)

Skipper,
    I am so sorry for

Skipper,
    I am so sorry for your loss. Although you knew it was coming, it doesn't help when it actually happens. Everyone has said so many beautiful things and they are all true but for me at these times my only thought is always This Sucks. Prayers and kind thoughts for you and your family.
    Stef
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    3Mana said:

Darn!
    Skipper,
    I'm so sorry about Kathy.She has had a rough battle and wish she just could've made it till Christmas. Now she's one of the angels who'll be looking down on you.
    Please remember all the happy times with her. Hope you can relax now that you know she's at peace. God Bless you & her family. "Carole"

I am so sorry Skipper.
    I am so sorry Skipper. Sending sympathy and hugs!

Jan
  • Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    Options
    fauxma said:

Skipper,
    I am so sorry for

Skipper,
    I am so sorry for your loss. Although you knew it was coming, it doesn't help when it actually happens. Everyone has said so many beautiful things and they are all true but for me at these times my only thought is always This Sucks. Prayers and kind thoughts for you and your family.
    Stef

I will be thinking of you
    and hope you will drop by on occasion and let us know about your husband's health and yours as well. Along with the others, I'm sending my sympathy for the loss of your sister. You must be a very strong woman to handle all that you're dealing with now.

Suzanne
  • LVG
    LVG Member Posts: 128
    Options
    Condolences
    Skipper,
    Please know that I too, am sincerely praying for the strength of you and your family at this this.
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    sbmly53 said:

Skipper,
    My deepest sympathy. I am so very sorry for your loss. Please let your brother-in-law and your nieces & nephews know that there are many prayers for them (and you) from all of us.

Sue

I'm so sorry Skipper for
    I'm so sorry Skipper for your loss. Sending my deepest sympathy.

Hugs, Diane
  • Mama G
    Mama G Member Posts: 762
    Options
    LVG said:

Condolences
    Skipper,
    Please know that I too, am sincerely praying for the strength of you and your family at this this.

I'm so very sorry....
    I lost my sister a year ago after her 4 year battle with bc and it still hurts. I want to call her every day.... God bless, Lorraine
  • marilyndbk
    marilyndbk Member Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry for your loss
    I am so sorry for your loss and will keep you and your family in my prayers. Take good care of yourself. Peace and comfort to all this time of year. Marilyn
  • dee1962
    dee1962 Member Posts: 99
    Options

I am so sorry for your loss and will keep you and your family in my prayers. Take good care of yourself. Peace and comfort to all this time of year. Marilyn

She is with the angels may god rest her soul no more chemo no more pain....:(
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    MyTurnNow said:

Skipper, I am sending you
    Skipper, I am sending you condolences on the loss of your baby sister. There is now another angel to watch over you and her family. Wishing you peace during the holidays.

So very sorry to read about
    So very sorry to read about your younger sister. I am sending prayers and strength for you.

Hugs, Kylez
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options

So Sorry
    Skipper, I am truly grieved to hear of the loss of your sister. Times like this bring all of us to our knees. She will have left you in life, but will always be with you in spirit. We will be keeping you and your family in our prayers. Hugs, Judy

My sympathy
    Sending prayers and positive thoughts to you and your family during this time.

Hugs, Lex
  • nazma66
    nazma66 Member Posts: 5
    Options
    I am truly sorry for your
    I am truly sorry for your loss. I am glad that you were always by her. I was diagnosed with breast cancer this year, going through all kinds of treatment, dealing everything by myself. My all family is in Bangladesh, they feel terrible that they are not here during my treatment. This is cruel fact of an immigrant who are far away from home and parents. Your sister was blessed that her family was by her and she was loved.
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    nazma66 said:

I am truly sorry for your
    I am truly sorry for your loss. I am glad that you were always by her. I was diagnosed with breast cancer this year, going through all kinds of treatment, dealing everything by myself. My all family is in Bangladesh, they feel terrible that they are not here during my treatment. This is cruel fact of an immigrant who are far away from home and parents. Your sister was blessed that her family was by her and she was loved.

I am so sorry for your loss -- and your entire family
    I wish I had words of comfort or wisdom or all of your during these times ... You were so blessed to be close and have memories to share for years to come.

Vicki Sam
  • kya911
    kya911 Member Posts: 157
    Options
    VickiSam said:

I am so sorry for your loss -- and your entire family
    I wish I had words of comfort or wisdom or all of your during these times ... You were so blessed to be close and have memories to share for years to come.

Vicki Sam

So Sorry
    To hear of your little sister passing.
    Yes she is in a better place.
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    Sunrae said:

Really sorry to hear about your sister. She battled the beast for 17 years and now she has peace and can rest. She really was a true warrior and I'm sure she was an inspiration to so many. Our hearts go out to you and her family, may you be comforted at this deeply sad time.

Praying you are doing well
    Praying you are doing well during this very sad time.

Hugs, Debby
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options

Skipper,
    So sorry for the

Skipper,
    So sorry for the loss of your sister. I pray for you and her family.
    Hugs,
    Wanda

I am so sorry to read this
    I am so sorry to read this Skipper. Praying for your family.

Hugs, Noel
  • elm3544
    elm3544 Member Posts: 748
    Options
    I am so very sorry

I am so very sorry
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options

So Sorry
    Skipper, I am truly grieved to hear of the loss of your sister. Times like this bring all of us to our knees. She will have left you in life, but will always be with you in spirit. We will be keeping you and your family in our prayers. Hugs, Judy

Your sister fought a brave
    Your sister fought a brave battle and now is an angel in Heaven. My deepest sympathy to you and her family.

Hugs, Angie