I Lost My Sister Today

Options

Comments

• chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    Sight unseen, we also miss
    Sight unseen, we also miss her. From the first time you posted, we have been connected with you, your sweet courageous sister, and the journey you have all made together. Our hearts are with you, and of course your brother in law and their children at this sad time.

(((((hugs)))) and peace to all of you,
    Chen♥
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

Sight unseen, we also miss
    Sight unseen, we also miss her. From the first time you posted, we have been connected with you, your sweet courageous sister, and the journey you have all made together. Our hearts are with you, and of course your brother in law and their children at this sad time.

(((((hugs)))) and peace to all of you,
    Chen♥

An Angel
    Kathy is an angel now in Heaven, free of pain and suffering. She fought a courageous battle and you should be proud of her for that.

I pray for her, you and her family. I hope they find some peace.

Hugs, Leeza
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    jnl said:

An Angel
    Kathy is an angel now in Heaven, free of pain and suffering. She fought a courageous battle and you should be proud of her for that.

I pray for her, you and her family. I hope they find some peace.

Hugs, Leeza

Dear Skipper
    I am very sorry for your loss, Memories of your sister will stay with you forever. Her spirit will help you to go through treatment.
    With deepest sympathy,
    New Flower
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Options
    Skipper I am sorry to
    hear about the loss of your sister. She is now in a better place and is no longer suffering. Just remember she will always be with you in your heart. You and your family will be in my thoughts.

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • roseann4
    roseann4 Member Posts: 992 Member
    Options
    ladyg said:

Skipper I am sorry to
    hear about the loss of your sister. She is now in a better place and is no longer suffering. Just remember she will always be with you in your heart. You and your family will be in my thoughts.

Hugs,
    Georgia

So sorry to hear about Kathy.
    Sister's have a special bond. Be prepared to feel her spirit with you along your journey. I'm sure she'll never be far away but will be your guardian angel. Hugs.

Roseann
  • dorothyt
    dorothyt Member Posts: 103
    Options
    roseann4 said:

So sorry to hear about Kathy.
    Sister's have a special bond. Be prepared to feel her spirit with you along your journey. I'm sure she'll never be far away but will be your guardian angel. Hugs.

Roseann

May the Lord give you and
    May the Lord give you and your family comfort in your time of bereavement, I'm so sorry to hear about your sister.
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry....

I am so sorry....
  • Jean T. Szabo
    Jean T. Szabo Member Posts: 193
    Options
    Sympathy
    Please accept my sincere prayers and sympathy for your great loss.
  • Heatherbelle
    Heatherbelle Member Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry for your loss
    I am so sorry for your loss of your sister. She sounds like a wonderful and courageous woman. It is a relief to have her free from pain now, and I'm sure you will feel her surrounding you all the time. Praying for you & your family & Kathy's family, I'm sure it's so hard to deal with her passing so close to the holidays. Sending you big hugs Skipper.
    *hugs*
    Heather
  • gagee
    gagee Member Posts: 332
    Options
    All my prayers to you and
    All my prayers to you and your sister's family. I am sure she is in a great happy and pain free place.

Hugs to You,
    Diana
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    gagee said:

All my prayers to you and
    All my prayers to you and your sister's family. I am sure she is in a great happy and pain free place.

Hugs to You,
    Diana

I am sorry you lost your
    I am sorry you lost your beloved sister. She is at peace and without pain. sometimes I think they say "gee what was all the worry about" and they are free. It is us who suffer in missing them. I hope you have some peace and comfort.
  • padee6339
    padee6339 Member Posts: 763
    Options
    So Sorry
    I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your sister. There is not much I can add that hasn't already been said, but please know that you and your family will be at the top of my prayer list this holiday season. God Bless you all as you go through this and keep you all strong.
    Love and Big cyber hugs - Pat
  • pattimc
    pattimc Member Posts: 431
    Options
    padee6339 said:

So Sorry
    I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your sister. There is not much I can add that hasn't already been said, but please know that you and your family will be at the top of my prayer list this holiday season. God Bless you all as you go through this and keep you all strong.
    Love and Big cyber hugs - Pat

Skipper
    My deepest sympathy at the loss of your beautiful, courageous warrior and dear sister, Kathy. May you hold her spirit in your heart and may your happy memories ease your pain at this very difficult time.

Blessings to you and Kathy's family.

Patti
  • AMomNETN
    AMomNETN Member Posts: 242
    Options
    So Sorry
    Skipper,
    I'm so sorry for your loss. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Janie
  • skipper85
    skipper85 Member Posts: 229
    Options
    Thank You All

Thank you everyone on the bc board for your unending support and sympathy. So many times the posts on this board have carried me through the tough times. I pray for all of you all the time and will continue to do so.

Although I will be looking in on you guys from time to time I will be spending most of my time on the Head & Neck and Caregiver boards now since my husband is also battling cancer. I'm afraid that all too soon he will be gone. He's very weak and doesn't eat much. He's supposed to start new chemo on Jan. 6th but I don't think that he has the strength for it. Before his appointment I will call the doctor and discuss it with him. My husband is very hard headed and was never a big eater but I think if he stopped drinking beer he'd have room at least for Ensure. I guess you can't change people.

Thank you all again. You guys are my angels. Bless you all!

Skipper
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    With sincerest sympathy...
    ...for the loss of your beloved sister. She was "one of us"...

And with best wishes that your own heart will heal, as you cherish your precious memories.

Kind regards, Susan
  • Snowkitty
    Snowkitty Member Posts: 295
    Options
    I am so sorry for your loss.
    I am so sorry for your loss. Both your sister and your husband are very lucky to have you at their side.

Take care, Cindy
  • weazer
    weazer Member Posts: 440
    Options
    Snowkitty said:

I am so sorry for your loss.
    I am so sorry for your loss. Both your sister and your husband are very lucky to have you at their side.

Take care, Cindy

My deepest Sympathy
    So sorry for your loss, I'l keep you and your brother in law in my prayers.
    Hugs Karie
  • sal314
    sal314 Member Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    So Very Sorry for Your Loss
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Blessings,
    Sally
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    I am sorry to hear about the
    I am sorry to hear about the passing away of your beloved sister. I pray the memories you share as sisters be of comfort to you during this tremendous time of loss. God bless your sister and her family.
    BL