Options
124»

Comments

• dee1962
    dee1962 Member Posts: 99
    Options
    Mama G said:

Thanks everyone!
    NOW I find out that BRAIN is the first place b/c metastizes. WHY don't they just do a ct or mri scan as a measure for that instead of the body scan??????? Also, did you know that chdmo does NOt work on stopping brain mets for b/c?????

omg i didn't know any of
    omg i didn't know any of that.....now i'm getting scared..Well i hope things start to get better for everyone GOD BLESS US ALL...
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    dee1962 said:

omg i didn't know any of
    omg i didn't know any of that.....now i'm getting scared..Well i hope things start to get better for everyone GOD BLESS US ALL...

I haven't been on this site
    I haven't been on this site for months and am so sad to read this Mama G. I will certainly pray for you and hope that your treatments will be successful!

♥ Kristin ♥
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    Mama G said:

Thanks everyone!
    NOW I find out that BRAIN is the first place b/c metastizes. WHY don't they just do a ct or mri scan as a measure for that instead of the body scan??????? Also, did you know that chdmo does NOt work on stopping brain mets for b/c?????

Mama G
    I did not know that chemo does not work on bc mets to the brain )-: What have you been told the drs will treat you with???? I had a PET scan of my body but I agree with you re brain MRI or something that includes the brain. I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Mama G said:

Thanks everyone!

I didn't know that either
    I didn't know that either Mama G. I wish they would automatically do those tests for everyone that has bc. Praying for you!

Jan
  • mom62
    mom62 Member Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Be Strong
    Mama G! You just got your hair back. I hope they don't have to shave it! Be strong. I have had recurrance myself and have bone mets. It sucks and I wish you well with your treatment.

Best Regards,
    Terry
  • weazer
    weazer Member Posts: 440
    Options
    mom62 said:

Be Strong
    Mama G! You just got your hair back. I hope they don't have to shave it! Be strong. I have had recurrance myself and have bone mets. It sucks and I wish you well with your treatment.

Best Regards,
    Terry

Mama G
    God Bless you, I think of you all the time and wish you the BEST.
    I hear the Cyber Knife is incredible.
    Take care sweetheart and my prayers are with you.
    Lots of Hugs coming your way...Karie
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    Mama G said:

Thanks everyone!

I never knew that your brain
    I never knew that your brain is the 1st place that bc goes. I will certainly be more aware of any symptoms. Praying that your treatment will continue to go well for you.

Hugs, Angie
  • padee6339
    padee6339 Member Posts: 763
    Options
    Prayers 4 U
    Sending lots and lots of prayers your way. What is it with doctor's names? My surgeon was Mohammad Ali, and since my PCP is off my insurance, my new PCP is Dr. Chittake. I told my Oncologist that first she sends me to a boxer and now to a mushroom!!!!! hahahahaha. Both doctors though are first rate and I'm glad to have them, but the names make me laugh.

Seriously though, you are in my prayers that everything goes well for you with the cyber knife.

Hugs - Pat