It's baaaaack.... and it's in my brain.

Options

Comments

• DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    missrenee said:

Mama G--this news sucks!
    I don't know anything about the cyberknife, but I do know you have many, many angels here who are praying their hardest and sending out the most positive vibes to you.

A great big bear hug,
    Renee

You do have all of us
    You do have all of us sisters in pink praying for you! Wish we could do more.

Hugs and prayers,

Debby
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    DebbyM said:

You do have all of us
    You do have all of us sisters in pink praying for you! Wish we could do more.

Hugs and prayers,

Debby

MaMaG,
    You are in my prayers

MaMaG,
    You are in my prayers and heart.
    Stef
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Options
    Add me to the growing list
    of well wishers. Heartfelt positive thoughts and prayers.

Sue
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Options
    I'd want to say a lot more
    I'd want to say a lot more than DAMN!!! I am so impressed with your attitude, and of course you have my thoughts and prayers.

Hugs to you,

Linda
  • Miss Murphy
    Miss Murphy Member Posts: 302
    Options
    Music
    You already know you have our love, support, prayers and positive thoughts. You have been such an inspiration to all of us and will continue to be for a very long time. I don't know anything about your procedure but it sounds very cutting edge and something that will help you continue to fight. Maybe we can channel Ravi to send down soothing music for your spirit and his namesake's - I remember the name - wasn't he New Age back in the day?!

Hugs, Sally
  • aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
    Options

Music
    You already know you have our love, support, prayers and positive thoughts. You have been such an inspiration to all of us and will continue to be for a very long time. I don't know anything about your procedure but it sounds very cutting edge and something that will help you continue to fight. Maybe we can channel Ravi to send down soothing music for your spirit and his namesake's - I remember the name - wasn't he New Age back in the day?!

Hugs, Sally

NO NO NO NO NO
    I do not want to hear this. There. That was my temper tantrum.

Now I have room to send good thoughts and energy and prayers. I'm so sorry this is happening to you. I wish I had information that would be reassuring to you.

All I have is what's in my heart -- and that I'm sending.

xoxo
    Victoria
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    Mama G
    I don't care how old you are or that you've raised 4 kids, the fact that the beast has gone to your brain S**KS! I'm so sorry this has happened. And yes, you know we wish you the best outcome. Try to think positive that you can beat this too. My sister in law originally had cancer in one lung, ribs and collarbone. She was given 6 months to live until she had surgery at Dana Farber in Boston, MA. About 7 years later she had a tumor behind the optic nerve and had brain surgery. She kept living despite the odds. You can do this! You are a strong woman! As for your dr's name, well let's assume it means good things will happen.....
    {{hugs}} Char
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options
    Oh Mama G, I am so sorry.
    Oh Mama G, I am so sorry. This just sucks! You are in my thoughts and prayers and am sending you all of my cyber strength and hugs to help. Believe it or not, Danny and I saw Ravi Shankar back in the 1970's at the N.O. Center for Performing Arts. It was actually a very moving and spiritual event and I bet this doc is as skillful with his cyberknife as the other Shankar was with the sitar.
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    DAMN isn't even starting
    to express how I feel about this news. MamaG, you have been such an inspiration,
    I LOVE reading your posts. You just have such an amazing spirit and I know you will
    give the beast hell!!

I am one of those younger women... and I can't stand that you have to go through this.

Lotsa love,

Ayse
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    heidijez said:

Bummer Bummer Bummer!
    number 1 on the list of things i don't want to hear is that it's in my brain! what a wonderful sentiment you expressed - just goes to show what an exceptional woman you are!

love the doctor's name - old enough to get the connection!

p.s. my brain mri is at 11:15 on monday ;(

Heidi,
    please keep us posted on your MRI.

Sending you my love,
    Ayse
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    Damn, damn, double billion
    Damn, damn, double billion damn! I wish I had advice for you, but all I can send are my prayers and best wishes. Love you back, xoxoxoxo Lynn
  • Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808
    Options
    lynn1950 said:

Damn, damn, double billion damn! I wish I had advice for you, but all I can send are my prayers and best wishes. Love you back, xoxoxoxo Lynn

Mama G, So sorry to come
    Mama G, So sorry to come here and read your news. Haven't been on much lately due to spending my time running back and forth to rad treatments. You are such a strong spirit and willing to fight whatever is thrown at you. Don't let the beast slay your attitude. You will win this battle too. When will you have the surgery? We'll be there with you and if the doc gets out of line, we'll take care of him. Gently, tho, so he can finish what he started. Keep us posted. Love you and wishing you the best.
  • meena1
    meena1 Member Posts: 1,003
    Options
    Sunrae said:

Mama G, So sorry to come
    Mama G, So sorry to come here and read your news. Haven't been on much lately due to spending my time running back and forth to rad treatments. You are such a strong spirit and willing to fight whatever is thrown at you. Don't let the beast slay your attitude. You will win this battle too. When will you have the surgery? We'll be there with you and if the doc gets out of line, we'll take care of him. Gently, tho, so he can finish what he started. Keep us posted. Love you and wishing you the best.

How did this happen! I am
    How did this happen! I am so sorry to hear this news, i do not know much about cyberknife, but i do know that any news like this is devasting. We just have to be strong while we go through this. You are lucky for your 4 wonderful children and I am sure that with their love and support, you will get through this.
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    meena1 said:

How did this happen! I am
    How did this happen! I am so sorry to hear this news, i do not know much about cyberknife, but i do know that any news like this is devasting. We just have to be strong while we go through this. You are lucky for your 4 wonderful children and I am sure that with their love and support, you will get through this.

I am so sorry. I wish I
    I am so sorry. I wish I could say more. I wish you all the best luck!

Praying,

Megan
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    lynn1950 said:

I wish I had some advice
    I wish I had some advice too. All I can say is Fight, Fight, Fight!

Praying for you,

Diane
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Options
    So sorry
    that you have gotten this awful news. You know you have all of us beside you to help fight the battle. Keeping you in my thoughts.

Hugs
    Georgia
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    ladyg said:

So sorry
    that you have gotten this awful news. You know you have all of us beside you to help fight the battle. Keeping you in my thoughts.

Hugs
    Georgia

Damnnnnnnnnnn is right! I
    Damnnnnnnnnnn is right! I am so sorry Mama that this horrible recurrence has happened. It is NOT fair! I pray that this new doctor can help you and that you will get through your treatments as easily as possible with great results.

Praying,

Lex
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    Alexis F said:

Damnnnnnnnnnn is right! I
    Damnnnnnnnnnn is right! I am so sorry Mama that this horrible recurrence has happened. It is NOT fair! I pray that this new doctor can help you and that you will get through your treatments as easily as possible with great results.

Praying,

Lex

No
    MamaG-I didn't want to read that it is your brain. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. With the new technology they have today the cyber knife is the best way to go to get rid of this.

Hugs,
    Margo
  • pinkkari09
    pinkkari09 Member Posts: 877
    Options
    Dearest MamaG, this news
    Dearest MamaG, this news saddens me deeply! I was so hoping you had some major neuropathy going on such as I do. Reading your post has brought tears to my eyes, you are such an awesome soul. I love your sense of humor and your ability to fight, it's in my heart you will get through this too, I was just praying you would get a break on your fight. I'm so sorry you have to battle on and yet I know you can do it, you are a TRUE warrior!! You are at the top of my prayers and I'm praying you get your break soon. Big Hugs and Mountains of Love!!
    ~Kari
  • laurissa
    laurissa Member Posts: 773
    Options
    Mama G
    I hope all goes well for you. Stay positive.