• il2read2
    il2read2 Member Posts: 29
    Options
    CR1954 said:

I am..........
    I am near Niagara Falls, NY.

CR

I am in Denver, Colorado.
    I am in Denver, Colorado. Today we had a beautiful, perfect day!
  • dwolfe2791
    dwolfe2791 Member Posts: 2
    Options
    From
    Minnesota here.
  • aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
    Options

From
    Minnesota here.

Encinitas, California
    which is north San Diego County. We walk to the beach and enjoy lovely weather all year round. Stop by:)

Victoria
  • Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138
    Options
    Hey there
    Deep in the heart of Texas!! I am about 15 min. from Crawford Tx. (Western White house)about 30 from Waco. It is summer time here too!!
  • Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138
    Options
    Balentine said:

Killeen, TX by way of Philadelphia, PA
    Born in small town outside Philadelphia, lived in Hawaii for 7 years while in the Navy, married a soldier and lived in SC, GA, Germany and here in TX for the past 13 years. Glad to meet everyone also and know where everyone is posting from. God Bless and Happy Memorial Day!
    Lorrie

Hey Lorrie
    I am only 45 min- 1 hr. from you then. I am being treated at Scott and White in Temple.How about you? God Bless
  • Emilyfimily
    Emilyfimily Member Posts: 141
    Options
    Ooooooooklahoma oklahoma
    Ooooooooklahoma oklahoma oklahoma oklahoma.... :D
  • cruf
    cruf Member Posts: 908
    Options

Ooooooooklahoma oklahoma
    Ooooooooklahoma oklahoma oklahoma oklahoma.... :D

NY
    I live in Ossining, NY ,home of Sing Sing Prison and grew up in North Tarrytown, home of Icobod Crane and the Legend of Sleepy Hollow. HUGS!!! Cathy
  • GayleMc
    GayleMc Member Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    cruf said:

NY
    I live in Ossining, NY ,home of Sing Sing Prison and grew up in North Tarrytown, home of Icobod Crane and the Legend of Sleepy Hollow. HUGS!!! Cathy

I live in tiny Watsontown,
    I live in tiny Watsontown, PA about 60 miles north of Harrisburg. Spent most of my life in the D.C. suburbs. Do not miss the traffic!!!
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Options
    Spring hill Florida here for
    Spring hill Florida here for 23 years
  • GrandmaJ
    GrandmaJ Member Posts: 209
    Options
    Greetings
    From Pittsburgh, PA

Judy
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    GayleMc said:

I live in tiny Watsontown,
    I live in tiny Watsontown, PA about 60 miles north of Harrisburg. Spent most of my life in the D.C. suburbs. Do not miss the traffic!!!

Dawn Hope isnt Illinois
    Dawn Hope isnt Illinois cold? We get less snow on the south shore. I love bing close to the ocean but prefer the lakes of New Hampshire. Wow everyone, sounds like you live in wonderful places. it has been beautiful this weekend too!
  • Scotch Freckles
    Scotch Freckles Member Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Way Out West
    I'm on the beach in Ocean Shores, WA.
  • Nufferz
    Nufferz Member Posts: 55
    Options

Way Out West
    I'm on the beach in Ocean Shores, WA.

Where winters get really cold
    Northern Minnesota
  • BethInAz
    BethInAz Member Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    GrandmaJ said:

Greetings
    From Pittsburgh, PA

Judy

Pgh
    Hi Judy! I grew up in Pittsburgh - the North Hills, McCandless Twp. Graduated from North Allegheny High School in 1973. Where are you? We moved around the state of PA and then to Indiana and now are in Arizona - central eastern part of the state.
    Beth
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Options
    Kissimmee, Florida suburb of
    Currently in Kissimmee, Florida suburb of Orlando. Born and raised in Cleveland,Ohio. Lived in columbus, Ohio; Pittsburgh, Pa; Philadelphia, Pa; Apple valley, Minnesota; Canton, Michigan; and coral springs, florida.
  • weazer
    weazer Member Posts: 440
    Options
    il2read2 said:

I am in Denver, Colorado.
    I am in Denver, Colorado. Today we had a beautiful, perfect day!

Hello il2read2
    I am in Denver near Regis and I had my treatment at St. Joes and Luthren...Luthren has a get together for survivors on June 6th, get in touch and I will meet You there if your feeling good enough to go, take care.....and yes it was a Beautiful day!
    Weazer aka Karie
  • th7799
    th7799 Member Posts: 6
    Options
    natly15 said:

Kissimmee, Florida suburb of
    Currently in Kissimmee, Florida suburb of Orlando. Born and raised in Cleveland,Ohio. Lived in columbus, Ohio; Pittsburgh, Pa; Philadelphia, Pa; Apple valley, Minnesota; Canton, Michigan; and coral springs, florida.

Texas
    This is a great idea.
    I'm in Austin, Texas!
    Have a wonderful Memorial Day.
    T
  • Miss Murphy
    Miss Murphy Member Posts: 302
    Options
    kickie said:

Hi TraclinLA
    i live in ohio 50 miles from columbus ohio. It is called mt.vernon ohio, paul lynde was born and raised here. Ever heard of the OSU Buckeyes???

Several States!
    I grew up in Virginia. Lived most of my adult life raising the kids in Ohio - go Buckeyes! Now I'm in NC. I have one daughter in Columbus, OH and one in Pittsburgh!
  • dottie68
    dottie68 Member Posts: 31
    Options
    Louisville
    I was born in Cincinnati Ohio, still have relatives there, visit often, moved to Kentucky when I was 7. I Live in Valley Station, that is about 20 minutes from Louisville
  • Mama G
    Mama G Member Posts: 762
    Options
    dottie68 said:

Louisville
    I was born in Cincinnati Ohio, still have relatives there, visit often, moved to Kentucky when I was 7. I Live in Valley Station, that is about 20 minutes from Louisville

Sebastian, Florida
    About 60 miles south of the Kennedy Space Center. We can watch the launch from our front porch! Grew up in Palm Beach county, though.