Comments

• carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    BunnyJane said:

Enjoy the Run/Walk

Enjoy the special event with your friends! Jane

thank you so much what a
    thank you so much what a lovely thing to do! My screen name is a combo of my daughters so they are with you too and for their futures, have the best time!
  • tambow
    tambow Member Posts: 42
    Options
    Thank you
    What a nice gesture! And kudos for contributing to a worthwhile event! You Go girl!
  • EveningStar2
    EveningStar2 Member Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    me too please?

EveningStar2

Maureen
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options

me too please?

EveningStar2

Maureen

yes Maureen!
    Absolutely! I will print a final bib tomorrow! Thanks!
    Cat
  • Nufferz
    Nufferz Member Posts: 55
    Options
    cats_toy said:

yes Maureen!
    Absolutely! I will print a final bib tomorrow! Thanks!
    Cat

Me too?
    I know I don't post much either, but I'd like to have my name added.
    Thanks! I will be with you in spirit, Cat.
  • greyhoundluvr
    greyhoundluvr Member Posts: 402
    Options
    That is So Neat
    And makes me feel very special! Thank you very much for being so thoughtful and including everyone. Best of luck!
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I saw it! I did!!! I really saw my name!!!!
    You are awesome cat!!! Pammy
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I saw it! I did!!! I really saw my name!!!!
    You are awesome cat!!! Pammy

Thank you!
    Thanks Cat! You got my name on your bib! Now I am just one very happy dancing kitty! You are one amazing lady!

♥ Noel
  • tgf
    tgf Member Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    Noel said:

Thank you!
    Thanks Cat! You got my name on your bib! Now I am just one very happy dancing kitty! You are one amazing lady!

♥ Noel

OK Cat
    OK Cat ... I know your race is scheduled for tomorrow ... the 8th... but I just wanted to run through this l-o-n-g post one more time ... and "feel the love." It puts chills down my spine and tears in my eyes ... to see how much of a family we are. It's a terrible thing that brought us all together ... but we are so blessed to have found this wonderful site so full of love and support.

I think we all felt "connected" to each other ... but when we see all of our names in one place ... it makes it all the more special.

Love to you all ... and especially to you Cat ... for thinking of us and "taking us with you" tomorrow.

hugs.
    teena
  • cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    See you tomorrow!!
    I can't wait to meet you in person.

I hope you don't mind that I printed off the picture you posted of your bib so that I can carry all these names with me as well.

Thank you so much for thinking of this. You are a special woman.

Cindy
  • cats_toy
    Options

See you tomorrow!!

I hope you don't mind that I printed off the picture you posted of your bib so that I can carry all these names with me as well.

Cindy

we are all special people here...
    ..either because of our diagnosis, or in spite of it.
    Cindy, PM your email address to me, I will send you the word doc. and see you tomorrow!
    Cat
  • cats_toy
    Options
    tgf said:

OK Cat
    OK Cat ... I know your race is scheduled for tomorrow ... the 8th... but I just wanted to run through this l-o-n-g post one more time ... and "feel the love." It puts chills down my spine and tears in my eyes ... to see how much of a family we are. It's a terrible thing that brought us all together ... but we are so blessed to have found this wonderful site so full of love and support.

I think we all felt "connected" to each other ... but when we see all of our names in one place ... it makes it all the more special.

Love to you all ... and especially to you Cat ... for thinking of us and "taking us with you" tomorrow.

hugs.
    teena

I know what you mean teena
    We are connected, and seeing all the names in one place makes me both sad and proud.
    I will take pictures and post soon
    Cat
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    cats_toy said:

we are all special people here...
    ..either because of our diagnosis, or in spite of it.
    Cindy, PM your email address to me, I will send you the word doc. and see you tomorrow!
    Cat

♥ Vicki ♥
    You forgot me! Ok, kidding. lol What a very sweet thing for you to do. But, it doesn't surprise me, as you are such a sweet♥! I know how emotional this day will be for you. I know last year when I went because I had to, my friends and co-workers had a team, "Jeanne's Dream Team, I did shed a few tears. But, when all was said and done, I really did enjoy it. And, I got lots of great gifts! lol Hoping you had a beautiful day today and that you are still enjoying every minute of it! Thanks dear friend for doing this! Like the others said, you are one amazing lady!

Love, Jeanne ♥

P.S. I forgot to add that after you get back home and get some rest, be sure and go to Facebook and please fertilize my farm and send me gifts. lol Ok, kidding again. ( sort of )
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options

See you tomorrow!!

Cindy

Thanks Cat!
    I thought I had posted on here, but, I don't think I did. I want to thank you too Cat for what you have done. You are so special and so kind to do this for all of us! I won't forget it!
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    cats_toy said:

I know what you mean teena
    We are connected, and seeing all the names in one place makes me both sad and proud.
    I will take pictures and post soon
    Cat

Thank you again Cat for
    Thank you again Cat for doing this! Hope to see you post as to how your day went!

Sue :)
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options

Oooh, that is *SO COOL*!!!
    Oooh, that is *SO COOL*!!! :) Thank-you!!!

Hey Emily! Miss your Star
    Hey Emily! Miss your Star Trek postings!