Did I get everyone here?

Options

Comments

• pinkflutterby
    pinkflutterby Member Posts: 615 Member
    Options

Thanks
    For thinking of us. I am supposed to walk in the Relay for Life on the 15th of May. Hope I am up to it. You all we surely be with me.

Hugs

Donna

I didnt see my name, but its
    I didnt see my name, but its OK! Walk and Walk sister!!!!!! ♥ Libby
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

Being that my surgery got
    Being that my surgery got moved up to Monday, I am HOPING I can still be at the 5K! I have my bib, as does Reggie and my niece Siobhan, but they won't go without me! Figures, huh?
    I will PM you with my cell number...give me a call on Saturday and I'll let you know if I'm there!!! We can meet up if I am~ even among 100,000 people we can find each other, I am sure of it!!!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Thanks Cats Toy! This is so
    Thanks Cats Toy! This is so great what you have done!

HUGS!
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options

Thanks Cats Toy! This is so
    Thanks Cats Toy! This is so great what you have done!

HUGS!

Cool! I saw my name! Thank
    Cool! I saw my name! Thank you for walking for all of us bc sisters in pink! I hope you have a wonderful day and that the weather is beautiful!

Big hugs, Megan
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    Megan M said:

Cool! I saw my name! Thank you for walking for all of us bc sisters in pink! I hope you have a wonderful day and that the weather is beautiful!

Big hugs, Megan

WOW!
    How long did it take you to do that? I am impressed and so happy to see my name too!

Thank you!
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    Megan M said:

Big hugs, Megan

My name
    I saw my name as well.
    Good luck everyone who is doing a walk for a great cause.

Margo
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options

I didnt see my name, but its
    I didnt see my name, but its OK! Walk and Walk sister!!!!!! ♥ Libby

Libby
    pinkflutterby is now included!
    Cat
  • BlownAway60
    BlownAway60 Member Posts: 851
    Options

Thanks
    For thinking of us. I am supposed to walk in the Relay for Life on the 15th of May. Hope I am up to it. You all we surely be with me.

Hugs

Donna

S/B You all will surely be with me.
    Chemo brain still kicks in every once and a while.
  • aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
    Options
    cats_toy said:

added
    I could have sworn I included your name, but it may have been deleted while I was trying to condense everything! Of course you will be added, and if I missed anyone else (believe me, I tried running through every post! lol), let me know, and I will include everyone on the bib and post another picture! I want to be able to have all of you with me, so please let me know if your screen name is not included. I have a week to add everyone!
    Cat

thank you for adding me
    Cat,

Know something? I'm the kind of person who usually wouldn't ask to be included, kinda shy, but you all are so important to me and the event you're going to is absolutely amazing (be prepared, you WILL cry), that I really really wanted to be a part of it. I thank you with a grateful heart:)

Victoria
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options

My name
    I saw my name as well.
    Good luck everyone who is doing a walk for a great cause.

Margo

I thought I was on there,
    I thought I was on there, but, I am not. :( Or, am I just not seeing it? lol

Add me please...thanks!
  • cats_toy
    Options
    chenheart said:

Being that my surgery got
    Being that my surgery got moved up to Monday, I am HOPING I can still be at the 5K! I have my bib, as does Reggie and my niece Siobhan, but they won't go without me! Figures, huh?
    I will PM you with my cell number...give me a call on Saturday and I'll let you know if I'm there!!! We can meet up if I am~ even among 100,000 people we can find each other, I am sure of it!!!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

of course!
    Chen, of course our very own 50 footer would try to go to the 5K after surgery, I wouldn't expect any less. But, do not try to overdo, even though the surgery is easier now than when I had it, it is still surgery, and I would not want you to overdo! If, however, you decide to overdo, we definitely will meet there!
    (and we will be with you for your surgery on Monday!)
    Talk with you soon!
    Cat
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    cats_toy said:

of course!
    Chen, of course our very own 50 footer would try to go to the 5K after surgery, I wouldn't expect any less. But, do not try to overdo, even though the surgery is easier now than when I had it, it is still surgery, and I would not want you to overdo! If, however, you decide to overdo, we definitely will meet there!
    (and we will be with you for your surgery on Monday!)
    Talk with you soon!
    Cat

MIA?
    I guess I am MIA. lol But, that is ok. I will be with you Vicki in spirit, cheering you on as you walk. Have a great day!

Kristin ♥
  • sparky72156
    sparky72156 Member Posts: 61
    Options
    Thank you, Cat.........that
    Thank you, Cat.........that is so incredibly sweet! And we will be with you.
  • cats_toy
    Options
    Kristin N said:

MIA?
    I guess I am MIA. lol But, that is ok. I will be with you Vicki in spirit, cheering you on as you walk. Have a great day!

Kristin ♥

MIA no longer
    Kristin, can I attribute it to chemo brain?? I actually have two lists and it seems as if some did not transfer over to the one posted. Believe me, you are now added and a new bib will be done before the walk. I hope to get a response from everyone I might have missed so that they can be added!
    Cat
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    cats_toy said:

MIA no longer
    Kristin, can I attribute it to chemo brain?? I actually have two lists and it seems as if some did not transfer over to the one posted. Believe me, you are now added and a new bib will be done before the walk. I hope to get a response from everyone I might have missed so that they can be added!
    Cat

Thanks!!!!
    Thanks Vicki! You really didn't have to do that, but, I was really hoping you would! lol I will accept your chemo brain reasoning and not hold it against you. lol I am not on much anymore, so, I could be easily overlooked. It is great to move on past bc and live a full and happy life. Once again, have a great day and enjoy it!

Kristin ♥
  • heidijez
    heidijez Member Posts: 441
    Options
    what a wonderful idea! just
    what a wonderful idea! just think, we will all be walking with you too!
  • roseann4
    roseann4 Member Posts: 992 Member
    Options
    heidijez said:

what a wonderful idea! just
    what a wonderful idea! just think, we will all be walking with you too!

Thanks so much!
    I saw my name and am very touched to be included. Have a wonderful day and we'll all be with you in spirit.

Roseann
  • pinkflutterby
    pinkflutterby Member Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    roseann4 said:

Thanks so much!
    I saw my name and am very touched to be included. Have a wonderful day and we'll all be with you in spirit.

Roseann

HOW AWESOME! Everytime I
    HOW AWESOME! Everytime I see my name on a sign I cry, its a wonderful feeling. thank you thank you thank you
  • meena1
    meena1 Member Posts: 1,003
    Options
    roseann4 said:

Thanks so much!

Roseann

I saw my name. It is such a
    I saw my name. It is such a lovely idea. Thank you and have a wonderful day.
  • kickie
    kickie Member Posts: 85
    Options
    YO GOGIRL!!!
    Hugs ,Hugs HUGs, and a big heartfelt THANK YOU from all our sisters !!! What a beauftiful and caring thing you have done.LOL!!!!
  • ms_independent
    ms_independent Member Posts: 214
    Options
    so cool
    that is so cool! good luck!

El