Did I get everyone here?

Options

Comments

• Marlene_K
    Marlene_K Member Posts: 508
    Options
    WOW!
    Cat, you are truly AMAZING! This was such a wonderful idea and when I saw my name, I cried! Today has been a very emotional day for me. I quit smoking today in honor of my mother's birthday. She has been gone almost 7 years now. I seem to be crying at the drop of a hat. I watched Extreme Makeover this morning and I usually cry, but I was actually BAWLING my eyes out this morning, lol. Thanks so much for sharing this. You have made me want to look into walks. I've thought about it but haven't done any research. I'm ready to get out there!

Thanks SOOO much, Cat!

Love, Mar
  • GayleMc
    GayleMc Member Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Marlene_K said:

WOW!
    Cat, you are truly AMAZING! This was such a wonderful idea and when I saw my name, I cried! Today has been a very emotional day for me. I quit smoking today in honor of my mother's birthday. She has been gone almost 7 years now. I seem to be crying at the drop of a hat. I watched Extreme Makeover this morning and I usually cry, but I was actually BAWLING my eyes out this morning, lol. Thanks so much for sharing this. You have made me want to look into walks. I've thought about it but haven't done any research. I'm ready to get out there!

Thanks SOOO much, Cat!

Love, Mar

What a thoughtful, loving
    What a thoughtful, loving thing to do. I saw my name and was so proud to be among such wonderful company. Thanks so much!!!
  • m-star
    m-star Member Posts: 441
    Options
    GayleMc said:

What a thoughtful, loving
    What a thoughtful, loving thing to do. I saw my name and was so proud to be among such wonderful company. Thanks so much!!!

Thank you so much for adding
    Thank you so much for adding me! I just showed mu hubby and shed a tear.I'm doing the Race For Life here in the UK a week tomorrow (9th May). Good luck with your walk/run!

Kay
  • Fabu
    Fabu Member Posts: 29
    Options
    m-star said:

Thank you so much for adding
    Thank you so much for adding me! I just showed mu hubby and shed a tear.I'm doing the Race For Life here in the UK a week tomorrow (9th May). Good luck with your walk/run!

Kay

Thank you so much. You
    Thank you so much. You don't know how seeing my name has made my day. It was a tough day. Thank you sooooo much and God bless.
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    Fabu said:

Thank you so much. You
    Thank you so much. You don't know how seeing my name has made my day. It was a tough day. Thank you sooooo much and God bless.

I still don't see my name :(
    I still don't see my name :( I don't have cooties HA
  • dyaneb123
    dyaneb123 Member Posts: 950
    Options
    elm3544 said:

I love it! Thank you!

I love it! Thank you!

Thanks Kat! That was
    Thanks Kat! That was awesome!
  • arkansasgirl
    arkansasgirl Member Posts: 84
    Options
    THANK YOU
    You are a sweetheart!!! You know everyone of us will be there hand in hand with you.
    I hope you have a wonderful day.
    Just wondering what state are you in?

God Bless You
    FROM ALL YOUR SISTERS IN PINK

ARKANSASGIRL
  • jk1952
    jk1952 Member Posts: 613
    Options
    DianeBC said:

I still don't see my name :(
    I still don't see my name :( I don't have cooties HA

What a neat idea, Vicki!
    What a neat idea, Vicki! Thank you so much!

Joyce
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    DianeBC said:

I thought I was on there,
    I thought I was on there, but, I am not. :( Or, am I just not seeing it? lol

Add me please...thanks!

absolutely!
    So sorry for any that I did not find at first, you are added DianeBC! and I know you were listed earlier, now I see I am probably missing more people than I had originally thought.
    Please post if I missed your name! I want to be able to include as many as possible with us on our walk.
    Cat
  • shortscake
    shortscake Member Posts: 228
    Options
    made me cry
    made me cry seeing my name on your bib..thank you...girl power
  • cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    I'll be there!
    I hope I can find you there, Cat, and hopefully Claudia will feel up to making it as well.

This was such a lovely idea, I'm so glad you thought of it! I will, of course, be thinking of all of those names as well that day.
  • cats_toy
    Options

I'll be there!
    I hope I can find you there, Cat, and hopefully Claudia will feel up to making it as well.

This was such a lovely idea, I'm so glad you thought of it! I will, of course, be thinking of all of those names as well that day.

so cool cindy
    I will pm you my cell number. I never use the darn thing, but will have it on that day. Hopefully we can meet at the start line. Claudia will try, I know that, but I think it may be too soon for her.
    See you there!
    Cat
  • cats_toy
    Options

THANK YOU
    You are a sweetheart!!! You know everyone of us will be there hand in hand with you.
    I hope you have a wonderful day.
    Just wondering what state are you in?

God Bless You
    FROM ALL YOUR SISTERS IN PINK

ARKANSASGIRL

arkansasgirl..
    this walk is in Los Angeles, around the Coliseum & USC Campus. I live in LA county, just on the northern outskirts. The weather is supposed to be beautiful, hopefully just not too hot.
    And, yes, I believe there will be many there, in person and in spirit!
    thanks
    Cat
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Options
    What a Great Thing
    What a Great thing you did! Thanks for including all of us. I will be with you in spirit.
  • contrail
    contrail Member Posts: 129
    Options
    cats_toy said:

not OK
    you are now added Connie! and we will be walking together won't we?
    Cat

THANK YOU!
    Thanks for adding me, and yes we'll be walking together, although in different parts of the country. We sisters have to stand up for each other, and that's what we'll be doing on May 8th. I'll add some pictures of my team and our walk for everyone to see after. Thanks again for adding me to your bib. I'll be thinking of you during my race. Connie
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    Options
    ladyg said:

What a Great Thing
    What a Great thing you did! Thanks for including all of us. I will be with you in spirit.

I saw my name. To see my
    I saw my name. To see my name brought me to tears. Thank you.
    Kathy
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options
    cats_toy said:

added
    I could have sworn I included your name, but it may have been deleted while I was trying to condense everything! Of course you will be added, and if I missed anyone else (believe me, I tried running through every post! lol), let me know, and I will include everyone on the bib and post another picture! I want to be able to have all of you with me, so please let me know if your screen name is not included. I have a week to add everyone!
    Cat

What a wonderful thing
    you've done Cat! Taking all that time to make sure we are all on there! Thank you,thank you-my dear friend!!
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options
    Kristin N said:

Thanks!!!!
    Thanks Vicki! You really didn't have to do that, but, I was really hoping you would! lol I will accept your chemo brain reasoning and not hold it against you. lol I am not on much anymore, so, I could be easily overlooked. It is great to move on past bc and live a full and happy life. Once again, have a great day and enjoy it!

Kristin ♥

Yeah,
    it really is great to move on past bc isn't it!
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    Kat11 said:

I saw my name. To see my
    I saw my name. To see my name brought me to tears. Thank you.
    Kathy

I saw my name and I am
    I saw my name and I am honored to on your bib. It really made my day. Things have been less than perfect lately. LOL Like my life is ever perfect but right now it is not so hot so this was a day brightener. Thanks for including me. You are awesome.
    Stef
  • crselby
    crselby Member Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Thank you, Cat
    I am honored and humbled to be included with all these wonderful ladies on your bib and to be part of your effort to raise money and awareness! You go, Girl!
    ~~Connie~~