Did I get everyone here?

Options

Comments

• New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    crselby said:

Thank you, Cat
    I am honored and humbled to be included with all these wonderful ladies on your bib and to be part of your effort to raise money and awareness! You go, Girl!
    ~~Connie~~

Thank you Cat
    for doing your walk with us. It is an honor to be there with you and your friends.
    New Flower
  • cruf
    cruf Member Posts: 908
    Options
    banner
    You forgot me!!! :( CRUF
  • JanInMN
    JanInMN Member Posts: 149
    Options
    Amazing!
    Thank you!!!!
  • laurissa
    laurissa Member Posts: 773
    Options
    Thanks Cat
    You're great for doing that!
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options

Thank you Cat
    for doing your walk with us. It is an honor to be there with you and your friends.
    New Flower

Hey Cat, be sure and take
    Hey Cat, be sure and take pictures, so, we can see our sisters in pink from here. That would be great!
  • Skeezie
    Skeezie Member Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    laurissa said:

Thanks Cat
    You're great for doing that!

Thank you Cat!
    I saw my name and I am thrilled and honored. You will be in my heart and thoughts on May 8! I hope to be strong enough next year to be at Relay for Life or the one here in Michigan on May 22 (this year). I love that I'll be "walking" this year.

Hugs, Judy :-)
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    cruf said:

banner
    You forgot me!!! :( CRUF

never forgotten...
    Cathy, please don't think I forgot you...how could I? You are added, and I hope you can forgive me? :)
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    cats_toy said:

absolutely!
    So sorry for any that I did not find at first, you are added DianeBC! and I know you were listed earlier, now I see I am probably missing more people than I had originally thought.
    Please post if I missed your name! I want to be able to include as many as possible with us on our walk.
    Cat

Thank you Cat!

Thank you Cat!
  • Chrispea
    Chrispea Member Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Thank you! That's awesome!

Thank you! That's awesome!
  • cruf
    cruf Member Posts: 908
    Options
    cats_toy said:

never forgotten...
    Cathy, please don't think I forgot you...how could I? You are added, and I hope you can forgive me? :)

Thank you!
    Thank you Cat! I wasn't upset! I think what you're doing is amazing and soooo thoughtful! I hope you have an amazing experience! HUGS!!! Cathy
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    cats_toy said:

arkansasgirl..
    this walk is in Los Angeles, around the Coliseum & USC Campus. I live in LA county, just on the northern outskirts. The weather is supposed to be beautiful, hopefully just not too hot.
    And, yes, I believe there will be many there, in person and in spirit!
    thanks
    Cat

This is so nice of you Cat!
    This is so nice of you Cat! Thanks so very much!

Leeza
  • katznc
    katznc Member Posts: 70
    Options
    Thanks for walking for all of us
    thanks so much. I used to walk for March of Dimes. When I get my walk distance up I would like to do a walk too.
    deb
  • Emilyfimily
    Emilyfimily Member Posts: 141
    Options
    Oooh, that is *SO COOL*!!!
    Oooh, that is *SO COOL*!!! :) Thank-you!!!
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    DianeBC said:

I still don't see my name :(
    I still don't see my name :( I don't have cooties HA

sorry Diane
    I seemed to have missed a few names didn't I, and I have already changed my list, but I stupidly ran out of ink on my printer. You are already definitely added (cooties or not! lol), and I will print another bib when I get to work tomorrow!
    Please don't feel left out..
    Cat
  • tally
    tally Member Posts: 48
    Options
    Cat
    I saw my name and it made me cry. I am humbled by your compassion. Thank you for including me. May God bless you.
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    tally said:

Cat
    I saw my name and it made me cry. I am humbled by your compassion. Thank you for including me. May God bless you.

Our dear Cat...
    Is so very uniquely special. Many of us have known this for a long time - our newer members have now learned it, for sure.

Thank you, dear friend. I know your meaningful gesture comes straight from your heart - and touches all of ours.

Kindest regards, Susan xo
  • Flakey_Flake
    Flakey_Flake Member Posts: 130
    Options
    Sisterhood
    Cat,

What an expression of sisterhood! I will be thinking and praying for you an May 8th. You go Girl!
  • tgf
    tgf Member Posts: 950 Member
    Options

Sisterhood
    Cat,

What an expression of sisterhood! I will be thinking and praying for you an May 8th. You go Girl!

Cat ...
    Cat ... seeing what you did ... and seeing my "name" included put chills down my back. What a wonderful thing you did ... and how wonderful of you to think of us. I hope you can feel the love coming back to you from each and every one of us ... who thank you from bottom of our hearts!

love,
    Teena
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Cat and what a great
    Thanks, Cat and what a great idea.
  • BethInAz
    BethInAz Member Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
    I was deeply touched and humbled by your doing this. Thank you for you extreme thoughtfulness and efforts for the breast cancer cure cause.
    BethinAZ