TJ's Challenge

Options

Comments

• Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    Options
    TraciInLA said:

Shout-out to my fellow 80s chick!
    Libby, I would have *killed* back then for hair that feathered back like yours! And what is that furry thing you're wearing? -- I didn't have fur back then, I'm jealous!

Traci

welcome back to the 70's
    Not a very clear pic. Don't know why its like this. How do I make it larger ?
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    Kat11 said:

welcome back to the 70's
    Not a very clear pic. Don't know why its like this. How do I make it larger ?

It's so much fun seeing all
    It's so much fun seeing all of us in our teen years. Everyone is so new looking and so cute. TJ, where is your picture? You started this, now get that picture on here. Tasha, I know you were a teen once so give us a look at our Turquoise Daft Sod in her finest teen moment.
    Stef
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    fauxma said:

It's so much fun seeing all
    It's so much fun seeing all of us in our teen years. Everyone is so new looking and so cute. TJ, where is your picture? You started this, now get that picture on here. Tasha, I know you were a teen once so give us a look at our Turquoise Daft Sod in her finest teen moment.
    Stef

Ok, here goes............

This was my Farrah Fawcett do! I don't have many of my pictures, but, I found this one. I love seeing everyone at the different ages. This was such a good idea!

Love, Jeanne ♥
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options
    This is my senior picture
    This is my senior picture but not leaving it up here long so look fast. We were able to wear what we wanted and go to any photographer. So here I was.
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    Marcia527 said:

This is my senior picture but not leaving it up here long so look fast. We were able to wear what we wanted and go to any photographer. So here I was.

Great pics!
    I love these pics of all of you! Chen, you can just take your pics to Kinkos or someplace and they will scan it for you. Or, mail it or take it to one of your friends to copy it for you. Then we can see the 50' woman!

Sue :)
  • newbiefromcananda
    newbiefromcananda Member Posts: 234
    Options
    wow you are beautiful..... I
    wow you are beautiful..... I love the picture....Lisa
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options
    OK go ahead and laugh
    I changed my photo to my 1980 graduation photo from nursing school--full Nurse Ratched costume. Yikes! I won't have this one on here for long. Just can't stand it!
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options

wow you are beautiful..... I
    wow you are beautiful..... I love the picture....Lisa

Are you talking about me Lisa?
    Well, thank you Lisa! LOL

• lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    Just seeing if this works.
    Just seeing if this works. If it does, it's me - 1968 version.
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options
    lynn1950 said:

Just seeing if this works.
    Just seeing if this works. If it does, it's me - 1968 version.

Wow, you look like a Breck
    Wow, you look like a Breck girl! That's some shiny, pretty hair!
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options

Wow, you look like a Breck
    Wow, you look like a Breck girl! That's some shiny, pretty hair!

Thanks- I think there
    Thanks- I think there probably was some photo touch up involved (LOL).
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    Ritzy said:

Are you talking about me Lisa?
    Well, thank you Lisa! LOL

LOL
    LOL Ritzy! I am sure she was as you are very beautiful! But, can you slow that tail down some?
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    Marcia527 said:

These are all so cool
    Beautiful picture of you Jeanne!

Debby
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    High School Graduation photos
    Oh my, these pics are so cute. I will have to find one, too. I can only see Jeanne and Lynn's so far, though. You were both beautiful! (not that you're not now! LOL). I was class of 1992. Any others out there?

Mimi
  • fauxma
    Options
    Marcia527 said:

Marcia
    It's a lovely

Marcia
    It's a lovely picture. You were so adorable. You look like a burnette Jodie Foster. You have a beautiful smile. And Jeanne, what a pretty girl you were but I am not surprised because you are still a pretty girl. And I love the Farrah hair. I always wanted that kind of thick flowing hair. Never going to happen. Isn't it fun to see all of us as we were.
    Stef
  • fauxma
    Options
    lynn1950 said:

Thanks- I think there
    Thanks- I think there probably was some photo touch up involved (LOL).

Lynn
    You are so cute. I

Lynn

You are so cute. I think that on the color photos they did some touch up but it was mostly color in the cheeks. You do have the prettiest eyes and gorgeous hair.

Mimi,
    I knew you were close in age to my daughter but I didn't realize how close. She graduated in 1993. Find a picture so we can see you.

Stef
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    Marcia527 said:

Marcia
    I can see your picture now. Wow, you are gorgeous! What a great smile.
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    I agree with the comments
    I agree with the comments about these pictures being great. They really are. I will get my senior picture scanned in so I can post it, too. I could be Mimi's mother.......Class of '72.
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    Options
    MyTurnNow said:

I agree with the comments
    I agree with the comments about these pictures being great. They really are. I will get my senior picture scanned in so I can post it, too. I could be Mimi's mother.......Class of '72.

Okay, this really dates
    Okay, this really dates me....guess I am the oldest one on the board. My 1962 graduation picture was so "60's", and was just like everyone else in the class. All were draped in the same blue netting, and all had the same hairstyle. Guess we were a generation of copy cats. What memories. (Just remember this was the age before hairspray, so in the south, you slept in rollers, and then hurried to school as fast as you could before your hair drooped. What a hoot.) Hugs. Judy
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options

Okay, this really dates
    Okay, this really dates me....guess I am the oldest one on the board. My 1962 graduation picture was so "60's", and was just like everyone else in the class. All were draped in the same blue netting, and all had the same hairstyle. Guess we were a generation of copy cats. What memories. (Just remember this was the age before hairspray, so in the south, you slept in rollers, and then hurried to school as fast as you could before your hair drooped. What a hoot.) Hugs. Judy

Judy, your picture is
    Judy, your picture is beautiful. Just like so many others.