Here we go again.....

124»

Comments

• Eil4186
    Eil4186 Member Posts: 949
    KathiM said:

I just caught your post....sending strong prayers!!!!
    I haven't checked to see if you have found out by now, but I'm hoping for you that it's nothing!!!!!!!!!!

I can't answer you about the Tamoxifen...I have my own suspicions....and I will faithfully take it for 5 years, but then strongly resist taking anything else after that...

Please, please keep us posted.

But, remember, you emerged victorious once, so if you must do battle again, it will be MUCH easier to slay the beast...you have the edge!!!

Hugs, Kathi

Thanks Kathi so much for
    Thanks Kathi so much for your prayers. I am thinking also that after the tamoxifen is done I may not want to take anything else either. I have read many posts from women about nasty side effects from A.I.s. And they may not be worth it after all. Ah, who really knows. Thank you again, hope everything is good, luv Eil.
  • Eil4186
    rjjj said:

Eli
    I'm sorry I am late with this, I hope you have some good news by now I am praying for you. Worry is a waste of time isn't it? but if we only knew how to shut it off! Please let us know. You are a survivor you will do it again but I pray you don't have to. All my love to you.
    hugs, Jackie

Thank you Jackie! Beautiful
    Thank you Jackie! Beautiful picture!
  • Eil4186
    carkris said:

holding you in the light
    i love that!!!!! I too had many biopsies that were negative after my first diagnosis. didnt know there were so many tissues with different names! they have to check. wishing you peace while you are waiting and waiting to hear good news!!!!!

Thank you Carkris, if is ery
    Thank you Carkris, if is ery helpful to know that others have had negative biopsies. I am trying to just keep thinking that way.You are right, they are erring n the side of caution.
  • newbiefromcananda
    newbiefromcananda Member Posts: 234
    Eil4186 said:

Thanks Kathi so much for
    Thanks Kathi so much for your prayers. I am thinking also that after the tamoxifen is done I may not want to take anything else either. I have read many posts from women about nasty side effects from A.I.s. And they may not be worth it after all. Ah, who really knows. Thank you again, hope everything is good, luv Eil.

i am new to all this but I
    i am new to all this but I just wanted you to know I am sending good vibes to you ........and I wanted to tell you that you are a beautiful woman!!! POSITIVE THOUGHTS GOING YOUR WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lisa xoxo
  • Eil4186

i am new to all this but I
    i am new to all this but I just wanted you to know I am sending good vibes to you ........and I wanted to tell you that you are a beautiful woman!!! POSITIVE THOUGHTS GOING YOUR WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lisa xoxo

Hi Lisa, thank you so much
    Hi Lisa, thank you so much for your kind thoughts and gracious compliment! You are lovely yourself:) Welcome to the site. I hope you are doing well. Please know we are all here for you. Eil
  • Jadie
    Jadie Member Posts: 723
    Positive vibes sent your way
    And a big cyber hug too. (((((((((((((((Eil)))))))))))))))))) My brother-in-law once told me, "If you can't change it don't worry worry about it". Easier said than done but sometimes it makes me stop and think. Wishing you the best tomorrow.

Jadie
  • EveningStar2
    EveningStar2 Member Posts: 491 Member
    Yep
    It's just one thing after another. Positive energy coming your way.

Maureen
  • mlmjt1
    mlmjt1 Member Posts: 537
    Hi Eileen
    Hey you are right not to jump the gun. When I had my mris of both breasts when my cancer was diagnosed in april, they saw a suspicious area on the left side which ended up being nothing at all. I ended up with a bilateral mastectomy anyway for my own peace of mind but it goes to show that they are just really careful with us breast cancer survivors...

I will say a BIG prayer for you tonight that it turns out to be nothing at all!!

Hugs
    Linda t
  • Aortus
    Aortus Member Posts: 967
    Almost 5 PM here in the Central Time Zone
    Thinking about you and praying for you too, Eileen!
  • BunnyJane
    BunnyJane Member Posts: 213
    Aortus said:

Almost 5 PM here in the Central Time Zone
    Thinking about you and praying for you too, Eileen!

Thinking about you and
    hoping for nothing but good news for you today. Jane
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    yes Eileen
    in the words of Roseann Roseannadana, "if it isn't one thing, it's another". But I am sure your "shadows" are just that. I did that on my first "after surgery" tests too, they kept taking more and more pictures because there was something there they couldnt identify. It is really just to be even more on the safe side than previously. Let us know when you get your results.
    =^..^=
  • LC815
    LC815 Member Posts: 155
    Hey, Eileen.
    I've been

Hey, Eileen.
    I've been thinking about you all day. I hope your news was good, and that you're celebrating.
    Peace.
    Linda
  • Grains
    Grains Member Posts: 27
    I understand
    I know exactly what you are going through! 6 years ago, I had invasive ductal cancer, diagnosed in Sept, Mastectomy on Oct 3. This Oct 6, I was diagnosed with infiltrating ductal bc and Mastectomy on Oct 19. Still waiting for pathology tests to come back. This doesn't mean the same will happen to you, but it is freaky. It was in my opposite breast.
    Just remember, the waiting is the worst. This time it is even worse, because I know more about bc than the first time. Just know we are all thinking of you and praying for you. One day at a time, remember. take care.
  • laurissa
    laurissa Member Posts: 773
    Eileen
    I hope things went well for you on Monday. Waiting is very hard. Lots of thing go through your head, mostly needless. Prayers with you at this time.
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Eil, how are you?
    I hope things went well yesterday. I was thinking of you last night and this morning. Please let us know when you can.

Mimi
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    I am saying a big prayer!
    I am saying a big prayer! Please let us know how you do. My first name is also Eileen (spelled the same too), so I am going to send you, my same name buddy, my 22 year survivor luck!