Thank you Lynn!

Eileen ♥

Praying for you

Love, Jeanne ♥
  • TxLady
    TxLady Member Posts: 37
    Options
    Sending lots of prayer and
    Sending lots of prayer and hugs your way. Looking forward to a good report on Monday.
  • karen0423
    karen0423 Member Posts: 67
    Options
    Eileen, sending lots of
    Eileen, sending lots of prayers your way. Monday must seem so far away. Thinking of you.

Karen
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

Eileen....
    So sorry to hear this. I will keep you in my prayers. I know you were having a hard time dealing with all this BC stuff three years out and now this. I'm sure I don't have any words that can truly comfort you right now, so I will just ask the Lord to do that for me. You know we are always just a click away and give the biggest cyber hugs out there! Hugs and smiles, Pammy

Eileen
    Sorry that you have been experiencing new fear.It is very tough, especially because you have done everything you could to combat disease and win.
    Hopefully it is going to be nothing, just another test. Since the first BC diagnosis doctors always will be suspicious and overprotective.
    I am thinking of you.
    Hugs
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    karen0423 said:

Eileen, sending lots of
    Eileen, sending lots of prayers your way. Monday must seem so far away. Thinking of you.

Karen

Eileen
    Prayers and good vibes coming your way---Please keep us posted.
    Thinking benign.

Hugs,
    Margo
  • pitt
    pitt Member Posts: 387
    Options
    there is always something...
    Try to focus on the things you can actually affect and let the rest just come as it will... I am sending you the best possible good vibes and keeping my fingers and legs crossed that everything is benign... good luck Eil! Sincerely, Pitt
  • Wolfi
    Wolfi Member Posts: 425
    Options
    Prayer
    Eileen,

You got it - I have, and will continue to pray for you. I hope everything works out well and you get good news on Monday.

Yes, it is always something. That's one thing about bc - life is never boring or "normal" anymore.

Take care and keep us posted.

Wolfi
  • Derbygirl
    Derbygirl Member Posts: 198
    Options
    Thinking about you and
    Thinking about you and hoping for good news.
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    I just caught your post....sending strong prayers!!!!
    I haven't checked to see if you have found out by now, but I'm hoping for you that it's nothing!!!!!!!!!!

I can't answer you about the Tamoxifen...I have my own suspicions....and I will faithfully take it for 5 years, but then strongly resist taking anything else after that...

Please, please keep us posted.

But, remember, you emerged victorious once, so if you must do battle again, it will be MUCH easier to slay the beast...you have the edge!!!

Hugs, Kathi
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    KathiM said:

I haven't checked to see if you have found out by now, but I'm hoping for you that it's nothing!!!!!!!!!!

I can't answer you about the Tamoxifen...I have my own suspicions....and I will faithfully take it for 5 years, but then strongly resist taking anything else after that...

But, remember, you emerged victorious once, so if you must do battle again, it will be MUCH easier to slay the beast...you have the edge!!!

Hugs, Kathi

Eli
    I'm sorry I am late with this, I hope you have some good news by now I am praying for you. Worry is a waste of time isn't it? but if we only knew how to shut it off! Please let us know. You are a survivor you will do it again but I pray you don't have to. All my love to you.
    hugs, Jackie
  • Eil4186
    Eil4186 Member Posts: 949
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

Eileen ♥

Praying for you

Love, Jeanne ♥

Thank you Jeanne!

Thank you Jeanne!
  • Eil4186
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

Eileen....
    So sorry to hear this. I will keep you in my prayers. I know you were having a hard time dealing with all this BC stuff three years out and now this. I'm sure I don't have any words that can truly comfort you right now, so I will just ask the Lord to do that for me. You know we are always just a click away and give the biggest cyber hugs out there! Hugs and smiles, Pammy

Pammy, thanks so much for
    Pammy, thanks so much for your support and your prayers:) You are so kind hearted. Eil Hope all is well with you.
  • Eil4186
    Options
    TxLady said:

Sending lots of prayer and
    Sending lots of prayer and hugs your way. Looking forward to a good report on Monday.

Thank you Tx!

Thank you Tx!
  • Eil4186
    Options
    karen0423 said:

Eileen, sending lots of

Karen

Thank you so much for the
    Thank you so much for the prayers Karen!
  • Eil4186
    Options
    pitt said:

Try to focus on the things you can actually affect and let the rest just come as it will... I am sending you the best possible good vibes and keeping my fingers and legs crossed that everything is benign... good luck Eil! Sincerely, Pitt

Thank you very much for
    Thank you very much for crossed limbs Pitt!!! I love your sense of humor!
  • Eil4186
    Options
    pitt said:

Thank you very much for
    Thank you very much for crossed limbs Pitt!!! I love your sense of humor!
  • Eil4186
    Options
    Wolfi said:

Prayer
    Eileen,

You got it - I have, and will continue to pray for you. I hope everything works out well and you get good news on Monday.

Yes, it is always something. That's one thing about bc - life is never boring or "normal" anymore.

Take care and keep us posted.

Wolfi

Thank you Wolfi for your
    Thank you Wolfi for your prayers:)
  • Eil4186
    Options
    Derbygirl said:

Thinking about you and
    Thinking about you and hoping for good news.

Thanks Derbygirl!

Thanks Derbygirl!
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    rjjj said:

Eli
    I'm sorry I am late with this, I hope you have some good news by now I am praying for you. Worry is a waste of time isn't it? but if we only knew how to shut it off! Please let us know. You are a survivor you will do it again but I pray you don't have to. All my love to you.
    hugs, Jackie

holding you in the light
    i love that!!!!! I too had many biopsies that were negative after my first diagnosis. didnt know there were so many tissues with different names! they have to check. wishing you peace while you are waiting and waiting to hear good news!!!!!
  • Eil4186
    Options
    KathiM said:

Hugs, Kathi

Thanks Kathi so much for
    Thanks Kathi so much for your prayers. I am thinking also that after the tamoxifen is done I may not want to take anything else either. I have read many posts from women about nasty side effects from A.I.s. And they may not be worth it after all. Ah, who really knows. Thank you again, hope everything is good, luv Eil.