1 can whole kernel corn drained

1 can creamed corn
    2 eggs
    1 box jiffy corn muffin mix
    1 stick butter,melted or ( 1/2 c oil )
    1cup sour cream
    1/4 or 1/2 tsp. garlic power (opt.)
    shredded cheese (opt.)

mix all ingredients except cheese sprinkle shredded cheese on top if desired. bake in casserole dish or 9by 13 baking dish for 30m to 40 min. or until fully cooked in center
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    ladybug22 said:

corn pudding
    1 can whole kernel corn drained

1 can creamed corn
    2 eggs
    1 box jiffy corn muffin mix
    1 stick butter,melted or ( 1/2 c oil )
    1cup sour cream
    1/4 or 1/2 tsp. garlic power (opt.)
    shredded cheese (opt.)

mix all ingredients except cheese sprinkle shredded cheese on top if desired. bake in casserole dish or 9by 13 baking dish for 30m to 40 min. or until fully cooked in center

Great recipe!
    Thanks Ladybug! I just used corn muffin mix today with some chili that I made. This sounds good. I can't wait to make it!

Sue :)
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    Kylez said:

SAUSAGE AND EGG CASSEROLE
    1 lb. sausage, browned and drained
    6 eggs
    1 tsp. salt
    2 slices of white bread
    2 cups milk
    1 cup grated cheese

Mix together and put in a greased casserole dish. Bake at 350 degrees until firm and browned.

We like this for Sunday brunch. It is easy and fast.

Hubby made this casserole
    Hubby made this casserole for Sunday brunch and it was Delicious! Keep the recipes coming!
  • marywest
    marywest Member Posts: 132
    Options
    bumping this one up-salmon quiche
    This is so good and easy to make. a can of salmon can be substituted with shrimp or crab
    To make life easier buy a pre-made pie crust.
    Filling: 1/2 med onion chopped, 2 TBS butter, salt and pepper, tsp chopped or minced garlic, chopped parsley, 4 eggs, 2 cups milk )half n half is best. 1 cup or more drained salmon or shrimp, 1 cup grated cheese.
    chop the onion and saute it in butter. Add salt and pepper to taste, a little chopped garlic or garlic powder and parsley. Remove from heat. Beat the eggs and milk together lightly. Cuble salmon and stir into onion mixture; then add it all to eggs and milk. Add the cheese and pour mixture into pie shell. Bake at 350 for approx 30 min, could be a little longer.
    Really an easy dish to make, and freezes good so you can make two of them and save one for later. Its really good when your craving seafood
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    marywest said:

bumping this one up-salmon quiche
    This is so good and easy to make. a can of salmon can be substituted with shrimp or crab
    To make life easier buy a pre-made pie crust.
    Filling: 1/2 med onion chopped, 2 TBS butter, salt and pepper, tsp chopped or minced garlic, chopped parsley, 4 eggs, 2 cups milk )half n half is best. 1 cup or more drained salmon or shrimp, 1 cup grated cheese.
    chop the onion and saute it in butter. Add salt and pepper to taste, a little chopped garlic or garlic powder and parsley. Remove from heat. Beat the eggs and milk together lightly. Cuble salmon and stir into onion mixture; then add it all to eggs and milk. Add the cheese and pour mixture into pie shell. Bake at 350 for approx 30 min, could be a little longer.
    Really an easy dish to make, and freezes good so you can make two of them and save one for later. Its really good when your craving seafood

I love this Marywest! ☻
    Hubby and I love Salmon Cakes and this is close to it and sounds delicious! Thanks! I am printing it off as I am typing this now!

Love, Jeanne ♥
  • marywest
    marywest Member Posts: 132
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

I love this Marywest! ☻
    Hubby and I love Salmon Cakes and this is close to it and sounds delicious! Thanks! I am printing it off as I am typing this now!

Love, Jeanne ♥

salmon recipies
    Jeanne if you or anyone ever want some good salmon recipies I have a ton of them, but I think thats my favorite. Another great simple, quick and healthy recipie is, mix your canned salmon just as you would like for a tune sandwich. Add your pickles, onions and mayo, mix it good and spread it on a piece of bread then put a slice of cheese over it and bake it in the oven until the cheese boils, it tastes so great, alot better than it sounds. Please try it.
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    Angie2U said:

chili
    I am making this chili today! I printed off all of these recipes and am going to give them to my friends and family. They are all great, not that I have tried all of them yet, but, I will. Love this thread! Thanks for it Noel!

Angie

My family loved this chili!
    My family loved this chili! I think better than the "usual" one I make. Thanks!