Moopy & Aortus-with all 3 canines in tow-FINALLY moving to St. Louis today!

Options
1235»

Comments

• Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

One and Only Turquoise Girl
    Tash, twice tonight you have had me falling off the couch laughing. You are a joy. I wish you the joy and comfort that you give to others so readily, just by being yourself.

Love,
    Moopy

Moopy....
    Just wanted to let you know I will be thinking of you tomorrow. If your anything like me, you will not get much sleep tonight, but I hope you do. I'm usually up late, so if you can't sleep, feel free to join me in here. :) Pammy
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    cats_toy said:

starting Monday...Moopy
    you will have a new name ...The Moopinator. You will barrel through rads like it was a walk in the park (ok, a lie down on a bench), and you will be done before you know it.
    I tried one of my new poems on you:

Here comes the Moopinator
    Set to start radiation
    Wearing a pink sweater
    And a nice pink carnation
    She shows no expression
    With Aortus in tow
    She runs through her sessions
    And leaves with a glow
    She conquered the rads
    She did it in style
    She is now one of the grads
    And it was all done with a smile.

Cat

The Moopinator!
    Thank you, Cat! The Moopinator will walk into that vaulted room tomorrow, fearless and ready to be zapped. Looking forward to our celebrations on August 7th!
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    taleena said:

Moopy... You will be in my
    Moopy... You will be in my thoughts.. You are going to do not just well, but GREAT!!!

You have such a positive attitude, and uplifting spirit, what you give to others... please take time to give to yourself!!

Sending extra calming thoughts your way!

Hugs,

~T

Taleena, Pammy, Patty
    Thank you, my sisters in pink. I know I will not be alone in spirit when I go for treatment tomorrow.
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

Moopy....
    Just wanted to let you know I will be thinking of you tomorrow. If your anything like me, you will not get much sleep tonight, but I hope you do. I'm usually up late, so if you can't sleep, feel free to join me in here. :) Pammy

Wishing you good luck
    Wishing you good luck tomorrow Moopy with rads! We will all be thinking of you! Hugs!
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    Noel said:

Wishing you good luck
    Wishing you good luck tomorrow Moopy with rads! We will all be thinking of you! Hugs!

Good luck on your rads
    Good luck on your rads tomorrow. My bestest thoughts will be of you and good results and minimal problems (so minimal as to be zero).
    Stef
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Options
    fauxma said:

Good luck on your rads
    Good luck on your rads tomorrow. My bestest thoughts will be of you and good results and minimal problems (so minimal as to be zero).
    Stef

Moopster
    I'll be there with you, in spirit. I'll not bring the satanistic swans along. Just to let you know, I nearly enjoyed rads, techs were all lovely, it was over in no time and it didn't give me any horrible side-effects like chemo did.,

Speedy treatment and recovery to you......Hey, we'll have a BIG PARTY when you are through this. Aortus can provide the Vodka!

Hugs to you......Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

Moopster
    I'll be there with you, in spirit. I'll not bring the satanistic swans along. Just to let you know, I nearly enjoyed rads, techs were all lovely, it was over in no time and it didn't give me any horrible side-effects like chemo did.,

Speedy treatment and recovery to you......Hey, we'll have a BIG PARTY when you are through this. Aortus can provide the Vodka!

Hugs to you......Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Moopsterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    Moopy, we are all there for you in spirit! Good luck today with your 1st treatment! I pray that you speed right thru it with no problems! If I can help, just let me know.

Love, Jeanne
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

Moopsterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    Moopy, we are all there for you in spirit! Good luck today with your 1st treatment! I pray that you speed right thru it with no problems! If I can help, just let me know.

Love, Jeanne

Moopinator...
    All fingers and toes are crossed for good luck your way - can hardly type, nor stand up! :-)

Kind regards, xo Susan
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    cats_toy said:

starting Monday...Moopy
    you will have a new name ...The Moopinator. You will barrel through rads like it was a walk in the park (ok, a lie down on a bench), and you will be done before you know it.
    I tried one of my new poems on you:

Here comes the Moopinator
    Set to start radiation
    Wearing a pink sweater
    And a nice pink carnation
    She shows no expression
    With Aortus in tow
    She runs through her sessions
    And leaves with a glow
    She conquered the rads
    She did it in style
    She is now one of the grads
    And it was all done with a smile.

Cat

Cat
    I love this poem for the Moopster! Wow! I am impressed!
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options

Moopinator...
    All fingers and toes are crossed for good luck your way - can hardly type, nor stand up! :-)

Kind regards, xo Susan

Wishing you good luck today
    Wishing you good luck today too Moopy with the others!
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Taleena, Pammy, Patty
    Thank you, my sisters in pink. I know I will not be alone in spirit when I go for treatment tomorrow.

You are NEVER alone Moopy!
    You are NEVER alone Moopy! :) Hugs, Noel