oh how i miss you

rjjj
rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I haven't been here for quite awhile...but recently i have felt kinda empty without all of my dear and kindred sisters in pink. I have been through many personal trials and turmoils...my cancer is still in remission (NED) so i thank God each day for that. I just miss you all so much ...yet it is strange i always feel your kindred love with me, especially on my darkest days.
I want to wish all of my sisters new and old happy holidays filled with love and peace and all of the joy you deserve. my heart goes out to the ones who are suffering and my prayers are for you and of course i always pray for a cure...so the damnable beast can never again touch any of our dear sisters.
Thank you for being such a tremendous loving force in my life. i look forward to getting to know all my new sisters here, and just cant stay away this long again. put me on the ornament exchange for next year....

my love to each and everyone on the CSN board you are amazing and wonderful sisters.

xxoo Jackie

Comments

• Heatherbelle
    Heatherbelle Member Posts: 1,226 Member
    Hi Jackie -
    nice to "meet"

Hi Jackie -
    nice to "meet" you on here, congratulations on still being in remission :) may you be blessed this Christmas season & the upcoming new year.
    *hugs*
    Heather
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Hey, Jackie....nice to see you!!!
    Scope out the new board....long term survivors....many 'strangers' are there!!!

I am so glad to hear you are doing well!!! YEA!!!

Hugs, Kathi
  • rjjj

Hi Jackie -
    nice to "meet"

Hi Jackie -
    nice to "meet" you on here, congratulations on still being in remission :) may you be blessed this Christmas season & the upcoming new year.
    *hugs*
    Heather

Hi Heather,
    it so nice to meet you also, just sorry it has to be on this board. I wish you and yours a Merry Christmas,, and much much luck and love in the New Year!
    xxoo
  • rjjj
    KathiM said:

Hey, Jackie....nice to see you!!!
    Scope out the new board....long term survivors....many 'strangers' are there!!!

I am so glad to hear you are doing well!!! YEA!!!

Hugs, Kathi

New board???
    sheesh didn't even know it was there I will look for it..right now, I am glad to see you again here and on FB! Merry Christmas my dear friend and all the best in the New Year!
    hugs,
    jackie
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    :-)
    Hey there Jackie,

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours I hope this holiday and new year will bring you much happiness and continued good health. My New Year's wish for everyone is that NED would make himself at home in all of our lives.

(¯`•.•´¯) (¯`•.•´¯)
    *`•.¸(¯`•.•´¯)¸.•´
    ¤ º° ¤`•.¸.•´ ¤ °ºRE
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Hey Jackie
    I am not on here as much anymore either, but I'm glad I caught you today. I'm so glad you are NED! Happy holidays and best wishes for a great 2011!

Mimi
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Hi, Jackie, it's so good to
    Hi, Jackie, it's so good to see you and I see that you have attracted Mimi as well. It's great to see you, too, Mimi. Wishing both you lovely ladies happy holidays. Don't be strangers.
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    MyTurnNow said:

Hi, Jackie, it's so good to
    Hi, Jackie, it's so good to see you and I see that you have attracted Mimi as well. It's great to see you, too, Mimi. Wishing both you lovely ladies happy holidays. Don't be strangers.

Hi Jackie,
    Great to see you

Hi Jackie,
    Great to see you and Mimi as well! Wishing all Blessed Holidays and a great 2011.
    Re..I LOVE your new picture.
    Hugs,
    Wanda
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member

Hi Jackie,
    Great to see you

Hi Jackie,
    Great to see you and Mimi as well! Wishing all Blessed Holidays and a great 2011.
    Re..I LOVE your new picture.
    Hugs,
    Wanda

Me too Jackie... me too...
    Me too Jackie... me too... often lurking in the shadows ... but I'm still around... lately I have really needed to pop in here.. so here I am again... and look...so are you! Wishing you and yours a wonderful holiday season, well, really that wish is for all of us!

Hugs,
    ~T
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Hello Jackie, Nice to meet
    Hello Jackie, Nice to meet you..Looking forward to getting to know ya. Merry Christmas, to you and your family. Kay
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member

Hello Jackie, Nice to meet
    Hello Jackie, Nice to meet you..Looking forward to getting to know ya. Merry Christmas, to you and your family. Kay

Hey Jackie
    Nice to see you again, nice to see all the oldies again. LOL
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Hello Jackie, Mimi, and Taleena
    It brightens my day to see you. Happy holidays to you all. xoxoxo Lynn
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    lynn1950 said:

Happy Holidays~
    You are missed~ all of you...J~M~T.
    Melanie
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Jackie
    Wishing you and your family a very healthy and happy holiday. We like to hear from bc survivors and glad to hear you're still dancing with NED. I just finished my chemo yesterday and hope to some day say I'm dancing with NED too. This site has been a blessing to so many and I am grateful to be a part of it.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Hi Jackie,
    How sweet!

I sent you a private message.

Hugs, Jean
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    lynn1950 said:

I will simply...
    "Piggyback" onto Lynn's post... Good to find all 3 of you here!

Kind regards, Susan
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Jean 0609 said:

Hi Jackie,
    How sweet!

I sent you a private message.

Hugs, Jean

Hi Sister
    It's so good to "meet" you. But then again, it's like we've all always known each other all along.

Thank you for your Holiday wishes friend. I wish the same to you and yours.

Blessings and hugs,

Sylvia
  • rjjj
    RE said:

:-)
    Hey there Jackie,

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours I hope this holiday and new year will bring you much happiness and continued good health. My New Year's wish for everyone is that NED would make himself at home in all of our lives.

(¯`•.•´¯) (¯`•.•´¯)
    *`•.¸(¯`•.•´¯)¸.•´
    ¤ º° ¤`•.¸.•´ ¤ °ºRE

Thank you for being such a loving and sweet sister in pink. I loved the little village you made us and will treasure that picture always. Hope you and your family have a wonderful christmas and joy, peace and love in the new Year!
    xxoo Jackie
  • rjjj
    mimivac said:

Hey Jackie
    I am not on here as much anymore either, but I'm glad I caught you today. I'm so glad you are NED! Happy holidays and best wishes for a great 2011!

Mimi

ahhh sweet Mimi
    I missed you bunches! im so glad to see you hear again also. How have you been Ned is still with you also I pray? merry christmas to you hun... and only the very best wishes for the New year!
    Big Hugs :-)
    Jackie