oh how i miss you

Comments

• rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    MyTurnNow said:

Hi, Jackie, it's so good to
    Hi, Jackie, it's so good to see you and I see that you have attracted Mimi as well. It's great to see you, too, Mimi. Wishing both you lovely ladies happy holidays. Don't be strangers.

never will pink sisters be strangers
    i have carried you all in my heart and feel your kindred love and strength when i go through hard times...your only a thought away... but i am so looking forward to catching up with you all! Happy Holidays Dear.
    Love and hugs,
    Jackie
  • rjjj

Hello Jackie, Nice to meet
    Hello Jackie, Nice to meet you..Looking forward to getting to know ya. Merry Christmas, to you and your family. Kay

Hi Kay!
    looking forward to getting to know new pink sisters, you are all such amazing women... and i know by your title we will become fast friends ( i love dogs of any size). Heres wishing you and your family the happiest of holidays!
    hugs, Jackie
  • rjjj
    Kat11 said:

Hey Jackie
    Nice to see you again, nice to see all the oldies again. LOL

oldies but goodies LOL!
    It just warms my heart to be back here with you all.. I have a feeling of peace and love that I have missed very much. So good to see you here Kat... Merry christmas and a wonderful New Year to you and your family.
    xxoo Jackie
  • rjjj
    Kat11 said:

Hey Jackie
    Nice to see you again, nice to see all the oldies again. LOL

oldies but goodies LOL!
    It just warms my heart to be back here with you all.. I have a feeling of peace and love that I have missed very much. So good to see you here Kat... Merry christmas and a wonderful New Year to you and your family.
    xxoo Jackie
  • rjjj
    lynn1950 said:

Hello Jackie, Mimi, and Taleena
    It brightens my day to see you. Happy holidays to you all. xoxoxo Lynn

Dear Lynn
    it warms my heart to see you here.. I see you on FB but this seems like Home! my love to you. and wishes for the best new year and a very merry christmas,
    hugs, Jackie
  • rjjj

Happy Holidays~
    You are missed~ all of you...J~M~T.
    Melanie

missed you Melanie!
    I hope to be back here more often. Hope all has been well with our greeneyed girl :-) may you and yours have a wonderful xmas and a very happy New Year!
    love Jackie
  • gagee
    gagee Member Posts: 332
    So nice to meet you. I am
    So nice to meet you. I am sort of new on here and it has been great comfort for me to and read all of the items posted.

Wishing You and Yours a Blessed Christmas.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

hugs.diana
  • rjjj

I will simply...
    "Piggyback" onto Lynn's post... Good to find all 3 of you here!

Kind regards, Susan

I love your pic
    Dear T. and Xmas girl.. I am so glad to have you both as friends on FB! you know I just love you both to the moon!!
    hugs and loving wishes for the holidays! Jackie
    P.S. i am so jealous wish I could meet you too.....lol! maybe someday I hope!
  • rjjj
    cahjah75 said:

Jackie
    Wishing you and your family a very healthy and happy holiday. We like to hear from bc survivors and glad to hear you're still dancing with NED. I just finished my chemo yesterday and hope to some day say I'm dancing with NED too. This site has been a blessing to so many and I am grateful to be a part of it.
    {{hugs}} Char

a blessing
    is what this board was to me when i was in the midst of my battle I had all of our amazing and courageous pink sisters shining their flashlights for me as i came through and out of the tunnel. I can never or will never forget these women who helped and continue to help with their loving and kindred spirits.
    I am praying for you dear Char.. that you and Ned will have a long lifetime of dances! you will be surprised at how fast the time really does go..it's been a year and a half?? see i've almost forgotten, since I finished all treatments. sometimes I think i block the memories of that time, but I never forget the help and support I recieved from our pink sisters here!
    Happy Holidays!
    jackie
  • rjjj
    Jean 0609 said:

Hi Jackie,
    How sweet!

I sent you a private message.

Hugs, Jean

Hi Jean
    I sent you back a message ... and that just shows what amazingly kind woman you are. I would still love to do the ornament exchange...yipeee i didn't miss out! hoping to get your adress in another PM!!!
    Big Hugs,
    Jackie
  • rjjj
    gagee said:

So nice to meet you. I am
    So nice to meet you. I am sort of new on here and it has been great comfort for me to and read all of the items posted.

Wishing You and Yours a Blessed Christmas.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

hugs.diana

Diana
    I remember very well.. how relieved I was to find this board and these wonderful caring and supportive sisters here. I can't imagine how lost I would have felt without out pink sisters. I will be here to help you if you ever need anything just pm me. I will be back here. Have a great xmas and may God bless you and your family.
    hugs, jackie
  • rjjj
    taleena said:

Me too Jackie... me too...
    Me too Jackie... me too... often lurking in the shadows ... but I'm still around... lately I have really needed to pop in here.. so here I am again... and look...so are you! Wishing you and yours a wonderful holiday season, well, really that wish is for all of us!

Hugs,
    ~T

Well its our dear T :-)
    sometimes it feels just like coming home... especially when I see all of you. What a blessing!! Maybe that is why we are called kindred spirits???? I do know that I feel a very strong connection with all of our pink sisters and just know that I was so blessed just to find this board and have you all here with me as we went through such tough times together. Thanks T. for being such a sweet and truley kind friend and sister...i just love you!
    hugs, jackie
  • rjjj
    sea60 said:

Hi Sister
    It's so good to "meet" you. But then again, it's like we've all always known each other all along.

Thank you for your Holiday wishes friend. I wish the same to you and yours.

Blessings and hugs,

Sylvia

Sylvia
    yes I am amazed at all the wonderful sisters God has given me! I wish you all the love luck and blessings in the world!
    hugs,
    Jackie
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Jackie,
    So good to hear from

Jackie,
    So good to hear from you and happy to hear that NED is still with you. You are missed and it's so nice to know that you are doing well. May your holidays be filled with love and joy and good health.
    Stef
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    fauxma said:

Jackie,
    So good to hear from

Jackie,
    So good to hear from you and happy to hear that NED is still with you. You are missed and it's so nice to know that you are doing well. May your holidays be filled with love and joy and good health.
    Stef

Jackie we miss you too
    How are your hands?
    Wishing you the best
  • phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    Geez Jackie, I could've
    Geez Jackie, I could've sworn I posted something a couple of days ago and now I can't find it....aside from my messed up head...I AM SO GLAD TO SEE YOU!!!! So happy you are still dancing with that good looking guy called NED :) Always wonderful to see your name on the boards :) Take care and come often...
    hugs
    jan
  • rjjj
    fauxma said:

Jackie,
    So good to hear from

Jackie,
    Stef

Hi Stef!
    I have missed YOU! I pray all is well with you Stef, and your holidays be filled with love and good health also.
    I will be traveling to spend christmas with my son Jase who had a major breakdown about 6 months ago. He is in a halfway hom now and is doing wonderful. but is very lonely and wanted to come home for christmas. his therapist thinks it is too soon for that so were going to him... don't know if you remember but he has schitzophrenia, but has it under control with meds now. I pray he can continue improving and start living his life again in the future. this has been very difficult for me to deal with. Thank you ahead of time because I know you will pray for him dear.
    lotsa love to you
    jackie
  • rjjj

Geez Jackie, I could've
    Geez Jackie, I could've sworn I posted something a couple of days ago and now I can't find it....aside from my messed up head...I AM SO GLAD TO SEE YOU!!!! So happy you are still dancing with that good looking guy called NED :) Always wonderful to see your name on the boards :) Take care and come often...
    hugs
    jan

always great to see you Jan
    I did post to you on FB the other day.... although I still have chemo-brain i forgot when also LOL! I'm so happy to see you still here. Our sisters need advice and support from sweet and strong survivors like you! I will be coming back here often. I just missed you all so much!
    love to you Jan and merry christmas :-)
    hugs
    jackie
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    rjjj said:

always great to see you Jan
    I did post to you on FB the other day.... although I still have chemo-brain i forgot when also LOL! I'm so happy to see you still here. Our sisters need advice and support from sweet and strong survivors like you! I will be coming back here often. I just missed you all so much!
    love to you Jan and merry christmas :-)
    hugs
    jackie

Jackie .. It's so nice to hear from you .. and the fact
    that your are living life - normal, once again. Chemo Brain -- sisters unite!

Merry Christmas and Happy New year!

Vicki Sam
  • rjjj

Jackie we miss you too
    How are your hands?
    Wishing you the best

New Flower
    thanks for asking and remembering ...my hands were just awful a year ago. It ended up being MRSA also. They are finally healed now. Thank the Lord!!!
    I missed you New Flower!!
    hugs, Jackie