Sad news about Deb1969

13»

Comments

• pinkflutterby
    pinkflutterby Member Posts: 615 Member

Prayers
    Prayers and good thoughts are with Deb and her family now. Meena you too are in my prayers as you continue your journey too.

marge

I hate cancer too, it does suck!!!
    I will also light a candle today. Much love prayers and support to Deb's family!!
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Am so very saddened...
    Yes, I remember Deb. Her passing is a heartbreak. Thank you, Meena, for letting us know. And for your lovely tribute.

With prayers for Deb, her loved ones & you...

Kind regards, Susan
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member

Am so very saddened...
    Yes, I remember Deb. Her passing is a heartbreak. Thank you, Meena, for letting us know. And for your lovely tribute.

With prayers for Deb, her loved ones & you...

Kind regards, Susan

So very sorry about Deb's
    So very sorry about Deb's passing. I appreciate your posting it Meena for us. I will pray for her, her family, and ofcourse, for you.

With sympathy,

Jan
  • KayNYC
    KayNYC Member Posts: 495 Member
    Sad news
    Dear Meena,
    I am so sorry to hear of Deb's passing. I came in too late to light the candle at the same time this evening however,I will pray for her family and friends who will miss her greatly.
    Hugs, K
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294

I hate cancer too, it does suck!!!
    I will also light a candle today. Much love prayers and support to Deb's family!!

Very very sad news
    Deb was active member of the board. I was always amazed by her courage and grace. She never complained, while had gone through a very difficult time. She was also very protective did not want to upset us and post bad news. We have lost another sister again, so young and great fighter

Deb,rest in peace

Meena,
    Thank you for a wonderful tribune
    Thinking of you
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    heidijez said:

postings like this break my heart. . .
    unfortunately it is a reality in the world we live in and the cancer journey that we share. i am sending prayers to her family and friends, and will light a candle in her honor as i say my morning prayers today.

hugs to you meena from heidi

I read this post the other
    I read this post the other day and just cried. I offer you my sympathy Meena at the loss of your friend, and, am praying for her and her family.

Hugs, Angie
  • Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808
    KayNYC said:

Sad news
    Dear Meena,
    I am so sorry to hear of Deb's passing. I came in too late to light the candle at the same time this evening however,I will pray for her family and friends who will miss her greatly.
    Hugs, K

Even tho I didn't know Deb,
    Even tho I didn't know Deb, its such a loss when bc claims one of us. Deb sounds like a wonderful woman and she will be greatly missed by all who knew her. May her family and friends be comforted at this sad time. Thanks, Meena, for letting us know. May you be comforted too and continue to fight this beast that tries to take us. You inspire so many of us. Be strong, you're in our thoughts and prayers.
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Meena
    so sorry to hear of your loss. I'm glad you and Deb were able to keep in touch as support for one another. I'm so sorry she lost her battle.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    meena1 said:

Thank you, fauxma. Deb's
    Thank you, fauxma. Deb's last message to me was on Sept 14. She told me that she was feeling better and was getting stronger, she was still waiting to go on chemo. She had so much fight in her! Thank you for your prayers. I am still in chemo, so now i will be thankful that I am well enough to get chemo and I will remember Deb as a sister and as a friend. Love Meena

Sorry Meena..
    I didn't know Deb and that is my loss. Offering you my sympathy and prayers Meena.

Kristin ♥
  • skipper85
    skipper85 Member Posts: 229
    Deb Sounds Like She Was Very Special

I'm sorry I didn't get to know Deb. I hate cancer. My sister is in hospice care and has been there for several weeks after fighting this beast for over 16 years. When will they find a cure?

My heart and prayers go out to you and Deb's family and friends.

Hang in there and keep fighting.

(( HUGS ))

Skipper85