Sad news about Deb1969

Options

Comments

• Mama G
    Mama G Member Posts: 762
    Options

I am sorry to hear your
    I am sorry to hear your friend passed away. She was too young. I lost a dear friend recently, too. God bless.
    BL

so sorry....
    my heart is breaking. Cancer is soooo evil. Dear God, please help find a cure!
  • weazer
    weazer Member Posts: 440
    Options
    Mama G said:

so sorry....

So Sad
    Sorry to hear about Deb, prayers go out to her and her family.
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    weazer said:

So Sad
    Sorry to hear about Deb, prayers go out to her and her family.

I am very sadden by this news .. Like TraciinLA .. we all joined
    in about the same time . . . .40 years YOUNG, and dead from this dreaded beast. God help us all!

Prayers and Strength to Deb's family.

Vicki Sam
  • Marsha Mulvey
    Marsha Mulvey Member Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    VickiSam said:

in about the same time . . . .40 years YOUNG, and dead from this dreaded beast. God help us all!

Vicki Sam

with tears
    It is with tears in my eyes and a heavy heart that I hear this news. Deb and I befriended each other because of this board. She lived in Georgia and I'm in Indiana so we were not close enough to ever visit. I know how hard she fought, especially to see the birth of that first grandchild (a girl) in Feb, 2011. During the brief time we communicated, hers turned from an up and down battle to a one way fight, totally uphill. Someone recently posted that it was Deb's birthday and I eluded to her new "troubles" but it wasn't up to me (without her permission) to say more. I wish I had because maybe with all of us lifting her up, she would have known how much we cared.

God bless us all.
    Marsha
  • Marsha Mulvey
    Marsha Mulvey Member Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    VickiSam said:

Vicki Sam

sorry
    double post
    MM
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    Deb
    I will say a prayer this evening for Deb and her family, and you, her friend, Meena. I am so sorry for the loss of another wonderful woman, wife, mother, sister, friend. Thank you for letting us know.
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Options
    Sorry to hear
    that you lost a friend and we all lost a sister. I did not know her but my thoughts are with you and her family.

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    Options
    ladyg said:

Sorry to hear
    that you lost a friend and we all lost a sister. I did not know her but my thoughts are with you and her family.

Hugs,
    Georgia

I am so sorry for the loss
    I am so sorry for the loss of a sister. Deb came on to this board shortly after me. We went through chemo together. I will keep her family in my prayers.
    Kathy
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    What difficult news to
    What difficult news to share, Meena. Thank you for letting us know. Prayers go out to you, Deb and her family. xoxoxox Lynn
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    This is such sad, dad news
    This is such sad, dad news to start the week with. I remember Deb, too as we joined this wonderful family around the same time. She was taken way too young. I just don't understand it!! My heartfelt condolences to her family for the loss of yet another beautiful wife, mother, grandmother, etc. Rest in peace, Deb!
  • jennytwist
    jennytwist Member Posts: 896
    Options
    MyTurnNow said:

This is such sad, dad news
    This is such sad, dad news to start the week with. I remember Deb, too as we joined this wonderful family around the same time. She was taken way too young. I just don't understand it!! My heartfelt condolences to her family for the loss of yet another beautiful wife, mother, grandmother, etc. Rest in peace, Deb!

Keeping you and
    Deb's family in my prayers. So sorry to lose another dear sister. It was me who posted her birthday wishes - I had no idea she was ill again. We joined around the same time and I remember her caring and kindness.
    -Jenny
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    lynn1950 said:

What difficult news to
    What difficult news to share, Meena. Thank you for letting us know. Prayers go out to you, Deb and her family. xoxoxox Lynn

My heart is just breaking
    My heart is just breaking for Deb. Thank you Meena for letting us know.

My prayers for her and her family.

Sue :)
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    carkris said:

I will keep you and Deb in
    I will keep you and Deb in my prayers. I am sorry you lost your dear friend. I also hate cancer!

I remember Deb on here and
    I remember Deb on here and had wondered how she was doing. This is very sad news and I am so sorry.

Sending sympathy to Deb's family and I am sorry you lost your friend Meena.

Hugs, Leeza
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    Awwwwwwww Meena~ what
    Awwwwwwww Meena~ what horribly sad news. It seems we are lighting too many candles for our fallen but not forgotten warriors lately. My heart is broken.
    She will be in my heart and tonight, at 8PM PST, I will light a candle in her honor. As with our other fallen Kindred Spirits, of course any of you who also feel so inclinded and connected can light a candle in your own time zone....from East to West, we can show solidarity.

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

Awwwwwwww Meena~ what
    Awwwwwwww Meena~ what horribly sad news. It seems we are lighting too many candles for our fallen but not forgotten warriors lately. My heart is broken.
    She will be in my heart and tonight, at 8PM PST, I will light a candle in her honor. As with our other fallen Kindred Spirits, of course any of you who also feel so inclinded and connected can light a candle in your own time zone....from East to West, we can show solidarity.

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Oh Meena, I am so sorry to
    Oh Meena, I am so sorry to read this very sad news about Deb. I will also light a candle for her and please give her family my deepest sympathy.

I am very sorry for the loss of such a good friend, a sister in pink.
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    Options
    Noel said:

Oh Meena, I am so sorry to read this very sad news about Deb. I will also light a candle for her and please give her family my deepest sympathy.

Meena, I am so sorry to hear
    Meena, I am so sorry to hear about your friend. Please give her family my condolences. How are you doing? I think of you often and send prayers to you.
    Too many of us are dying and I hate it.
    Hugs,
    Wanda
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    Options
    Noel said:

sorry double post
    dbl post
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    ladyg said:

Sorry to hear

Hugs,
    Georgia

I am sorry that you lost
    I am sorry that you lost such a dear friend. I can't imagine how that must feel.

Please accept my sympathy and I am sending prayers for Deb.

♥ Noel
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    Mama G said:

so sorry....

Sorry
    I'm very sorry about your friend passing away. This is just awful. I do remember her on the board.

Sending prayers for Deb and her family and a big hug to you Meena.

Hugs, Diane
  • mwallace1325
    mwallace1325 Member Posts: 806
    Options
    Prayers
    Prayers and good thoughts are with Deb and her family now. Meena you too are in my prayers as you continue your journey too.

marge