My Mom Passed Away This Morning

Comments

• GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    Mitzi333 said:

Jean... So sorry to hear of your loss
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

My deepest sympathy!!!

(((Big Hugs)))
    Mitzi

Prayers and Hugs~
    Jean I am so sorry to hear about your mom~ I am praying for you and your family.
    ~Melanie
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Sincerely heartfelt condolences, dear Jean...
    ... for you, your family and all who knew & loved your Mom. As a cancer survivor, she was one of us.

With hopeful prayers for the healing of your heart, as time passes. And for your precious & cherished memories to provide comfort.

Kind regards, Susan
  • Cinkal
    Cinkal Member Posts: 161
    Sorry for your loss. You
    Sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my prayers.
  • GrammyKaren
    GrammyKaren Member Posts: 96
    Cinkal said:

Sorry for your loss. You
    Sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my prayers.

Jean sending you hugs
    I am so sorry that your mom has passed away. This is the hardest almost of all.
    I am sending cyber prayers and (((hugs))) for all your worries and sadness. Lord be with you.

Hugs,
    karen
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member

My deepest condolences go
    My deepest condolences go out to u and your family.

Hugs
    Selena

:(
    Jean, I am so saddened to read this news about your dear Mom. Please accept my condolences and know that I am keeping you in my prayers.

Sue :(
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member

My deepest condolences go
    My deepest condolences go out to u and your family.

Hugs
    Selena

Sorry
    I double posted
  • GMcD
    GMcD Member Posts: 134

Jean sending you hugs
    I am so sorry that your mom has passed away. This is the hardest almost of all.
    I am sending cyber prayers and (((hugs))) for all your worries and sadness. Lord be with you.

Hugs,
    karen

My deepest sympathies to you
    My deepest sympathies to you and your family during this difficult time.
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Mitzi333 said:

Jean... So sorry to hear of your loss
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

My deepest sympathy!!!

(((Big Hugs)))
    Mitzi

So very sorry
    I am so sorry for your loss Jean. Positive thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

Consoling hugs,

Lex
  • A Mom is Always A Mom
    Dear Jean,

I learned from my grandmother that a mom is always a mom. Your mother is now in a different place but she is still watching over you. The bond is never broken. Please accept my deepest sympathy.

Lots of Hugs,
    Janelle
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member

A Mom is Always A Mom
    Dear Jean,

I learned from my grandmother that a mom is always a mom. Your mother is now in a different place but she is still watching over you. The bond is never broken. Please accept my deepest sympathy.

Lots of Hugs,
    Janelle

I'm so sorry
    I'm so sorry Jean.
    Hugs,
    Wanda
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Jobi said:

Prayers
    You and your family are in my prayers.

Dorene

I'm so sorry Jean. My
    I'm so sorry Jean. My sympathy and prayers for you and your family.

Hugs, Leeza
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598

I'm so sorry
    I'm so sorry Jean.
    Hugs,
    Wanda

I know the funeral for your
    I know the funeral for your Mom was yesterday Jean, just wanted to know how you are doing.

Hugs to you,

Lex
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Thank you for being there with me!
    The last two days were a blur, but I felt you all there with me and it helped. Mom's viewing was Wednesday. We had so many friends and family show up, it was hard to talk to everyone. It really showed how much Mom was loved.

Her funeral mass was yesterday. My sister said today they told her they counted over 200 people in the church! I was really proud of myself and overall held up pretty good.

My biggest fear was walking up to the casket the first day. I know how bad she looked when we left the hospital on Monday night. However, they did a wonderful job with her and she looked absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Everyone remarked about how good she looked. I think it was easier for me was the fact how much she was suffering the last few days and seeing her lay there like that.

Today has been ok too. It might be because we really didn't have time to think about anything. We had to take mother-in-law for her infusion and Doctor's appointment.

I'm sure there will be good days and bad days, but today was ok.

xoxo,
    Jean
  • bonitoweiy282
    bonitoweiy282 Member Posts: 8
    I am so sorry
    She is our hero, 15 years colon cancer! God bless her.
    - high blood pressure during pregnancy | alcohol and blood pressure | blood pressure | Use the blood pressure chart below to see what your blood pressure means. The blood pressure chart is suitable for adults of any age. (The level for high blood pressure does not change with age.) Blood pressure readings have two numbers, for example 140/90. The top number is your systolic blood pressure. (The highest pressure when your heart beats and pushes the blood round your body.) The bottom one is your diastolic blood pressure. (The lowest pressure when your heart relaxes between beats.)
  • jnl
    sea60 said:

Jean, I am so sorry. I'm
    Jean, I am so sorry. I'm praying for you and your family now.

Hugs,

Sylvia

How are you Jean and your
    How are you Jean and your family? Thinking of you!

Leeza
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    Jean 0609 said:

The last two days were a blur, but I felt you all there with me and it helped. Mom's viewing was Wednesday. We had so many friends and family show up, it was hard to talk to everyone. It really showed how much Mom was loved.

Her funeral mass was yesterday. My sister said today they told her they counted over 200 people in the church! I was really proud of myself and overall held up pretty good.

My biggest fear was walking up to the casket the first day. I know how bad she looked when we left the hospital on Monday night. However, they did a wonderful job with her and she looked absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Everyone remarked about how good she looked. I think it was easier for me was the fact how much she was suffering the last few days and seeing her lay there like that.

Today has been ok too. It might be because we really didn't have time to think about anything. We had to take mother-in-law for her infusion and Doctor's appointment.

xoxo,
    Jean

Jean...
    Jean,
    Still thinking about you and sending prayers your way...Glad everything went as planned...may the wonderful memories of your Mother sustain you..
    And hopefully knowing that others do care, will be of some small comfort at this time...

Big Hugs, Nancy
  • jnl
    Jean 0609 said:

xoxo,
    Jean

So glad that everything went
    So glad that everything went well for you Jean. I know it is hard for you, but just remember that all of us pink sisters are here 24/7 for you.

Hugs, Leeza
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Oh Jean, I have been away
    Oh Jean, I have been away and just saw this. Yes of course I will keep your family in my prayers.

Hugs,

Linda
  • canoegirl
    canoegirl Member Posts: 169
    Sorry for your loss
    Jean,

So sorry to hear about you Mom's passing. You and your family are in my prayers.

Marcy
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    canoegirl said:

Sorry for your loss
    Jean,

So sorry to hear about you Mom's passing. You and your family are in my prayers.

Marcy

Jean
    Jean,
    I am very sorry for your loss. With deepest sympathy
    New Flower