Comments

• Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options

so sorry...to
    so sorry...to hear....

Denise

Hoping that with each day
    Hoping that with each day that you are feeling better Jean and that the pain of losing your mom is somewhat easier for you.

Hugs, Megan
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options

Keeping you and
    your family in my prayers - so sorry about your lovely Mom. Thankfully she is at peace now - take good care of you during this sad time and keep remembering all the good times she gave you - she'll always be close -
    much love,
    -Jenny

How are you Jean?

How are you Jean?
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    Yuppers
    Prays for sure on the way.
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
    I am so appreciative of all the love and support. I am doing "okay". I have my moments, but overall I am doing well. Thanks for all the prayers & hugs. I definitely needed all of you.

xoxo,
    Jean
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Options
    canoegirl said:

Sorry for your loss
    Jean,

So sorry to hear about you Mom's passing. You and your family are in my prayers.

Marcy

Hi Marcy!
    I was just thinking about you the other day. I was at the Tea Trolley for a Chocolate Lovers Tea. Hope all is well.
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    Jean 0609 said:

Thanks everyone!
    I am so appreciative of all the love and support. I am doing "okay". I have my moments, but overall I am doing well. Thanks for all the prayers & hugs. I definitely needed all of you.

xoxo,
    Jean

You always have given so
    You always have given so much love and support on here Jean that it is the least we can do is to support you.

Happy that you are doing "ok". It all takes time Jean. Remember all of the good times and that will help to put a smile on your face.

Love, Leeza
  • Ballerina
    Ballerina Member Posts: 152
    Options
    Jean 0609 said:

Thanks everyone!

xoxo,
    Jean

My prayers are with you and your family
    My prayers and with you and your family.

Ballerina
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Ballerina said:

My prayers are with you and your family
    My prayers and with you and your family.

Ballerina

I am so glad if we could
    I am so glad if we could help you in any way Jean. You've done so much for all of us.

Hugs,

Noel
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Options
    Oh Jean I'm so sorry to hear
    Oh Jean I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. I lost mine last June. MY thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Kay
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    Jean 0609 said:

Hi Marcy!
    I was just thinking about you the other day. I was at the Tea Trolley for a Chocolate Lovers Tea. Hope all is well.

Glad to know that you are
    Glad to know that you are doing better Jean. Hoping that each day gets better!
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    Jean 0609 said:

Thank you for being there with me!
    The last two days were a blur, but I felt you all there with me and it helped. Mom's viewing was Wednesday. We had so many friends and family show up, it was hard to talk to everyone. It really showed how much Mom was loved.

Her funeral mass was yesterday. My sister said today they told her they counted over 200 people in the church! I was really proud of myself and overall held up pretty good.

My biggest fear was walking up to the casket the first day. I know how bad she looked when we left the hospital on Monday night. However, they did a wonderful job with her and she looked absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Everyone remarked about how good she looked. I think it was easier for me was the fact how much she was suffering the last few days and seeing her lay there like that.

Today has been ok too. It might be because we really didn't have time to think about anything. We had to take mother-in-law for her infusion and Doctor's appointment.

I'm sure there will be good days and bad days, but today was ok.

xoxo,
    Jean

Thinking of you Jean and
    Thinking of you Jean and your family.

Sue :)
  • Megan M
    Options
    Jean 0609 said:

Thank you for being there with me!
    The last two days were a blur, but I felt you all there with me and it helped. Mom's viewing was Wednesday. We had so many friends and family show up, it was hard to talk to everyone. It really showed how much Mom was loved.

Her funeral mass was yesterday. My sister said today they told her they counted over 200 people in the church! I was really proud of myself and overall held up pretty good.

My biggest fear was walking up to the casket the first day. I know how bad she looked when we left the hospital on Monday night. However, they did a wonderful job with her and she looked absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Everyone remarked about how good she looked. I think it was easier for me was the fact how much she was suffering the last few days and seeing her lay there like that.

Today has been ok too. It might be because we really didn't have time to think about anything. We had to take mother-in-law for her infusion and Doctor's appointment.

I'm sure there will be good days and bad days, but today was ok.

xoxo,
    Jean

I am hoping that every day
    I am hoping that every day is a better day for you now Jean!

Hugs, Megan
  • Ballerina
    Ballerina Member Posts: 152
    Options
    My prayers
    My prayers are with you and your family.

Ballerina
  • weazer
    weazer Member Posts: 440
    Options
    Ballerina said:

My prayers
    My prayers are with you and your family.

Ballerina

Jean
    I'm so sorry for your loss, I dont get on the board as much lately, internet problems...computor problems etc...
    I will keep you and your family in my prayers.
    Lots of Hugs too you
    Karie
  • Megan M
    Options
    weazer said:

Jean
    I'm so sorry for your loss, I dont get on the board as much lately, internet problems...computor problems etc...
    I will keep you and your family in my prayers.
    Lots of Hugs too you
    Karie

Jean, just wondering how you
    Jean, just wondering how you and your family are doing since the passing of your Mother.

Hugs, Megan