My Mom Passed Away This Morning

Options
Jean 0609
Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
Please keep my family in your prayers. My Mom died this morning. She is a 15 year Colon Cancer Survivor. Her name is Delores Neil. You can view her obituary at:
www.bruzdzinski.com

It is a blessing. She went to the hospital on December 27 and was in there for 27 days. They sent her to rehab and went back to the hospital Sunday. She died at 6:20 a.m.

xoxo,
Jean

Comments

• MsGebby
    MsGebby Member Posts: 659
    Options
    Prayers and Condolences
    to you Jean. SO sorry for your loss. What a remarkable woman she is. God Blessed her. May she rest in peace now. And may you find peace within your heart knowing she is with Our Father.

xoxo
    Mary
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options
    Oh Jean, I am so very sorry
    Oh Jean, I am so very sorry for your loss. Even when it is a blessing, I know it is still hard. Please give your family my condolences and I am praying for you all. (((Hugs)))
  • Texasgirl10
    Texasgirl10 Member Posts: 668
    Options

Oh Jean, I am so very sorry for your loss. Even when it is a blessing, I know it is still hard. Please give your family my condolences and I am praying for you all. (((Hugs)))

I am so sorry for your loss
    Dear Jean, I am so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and your family.

Hugs & God Bless,

Dawne
  • debi.18
    debi.18 Member Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Oh Jean
    I'm so very sorry. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. Even with it being a blessing, it doesn't make it any easier. May she live forever in your heart and memories.

Lots of hugs, Debi
  • Rague
    Rague Member Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    I SO hope I phrase this right!
    Mom did not have cancer but she was aneortic and as hard as it was on Daddy and I - it was a blessing when she was at peace . Hubby and Mom wete best 'buddies' - he still tells me sometines loved him more than me. (LOL). He had lost his Mom when he was 9 to Cervical Cancer so it was very hard on him with me being IBC.

Yor Mom was definatel loved and knew it. She is at peace now and will always be there with you and hers.

Prayers and thoughts!

Susan
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    Options
    Rague said:

Mom did not have cancer but she was aneortic and as hard as it was on Daddy and I - it was a blessing when she was at peace . Hubby and Mom wete best 'buddies' - he still tells me sometines loved him more than me. (LOL). He had lost his Mom when he was 9 to Cervical Cancer so it was very hard on him with me being IBC.

Yor Mom was definatel loved and knew it. She is at peace now and will always be there with you and hers.

Prayers and thoughts!

Susan

Jean, I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your mom
    No matter what the situation, a loss like this is very devastating. Please know that you and your family are in my prayers during this sad time. I hope your tears will soon be eased by the wonderful memories that will be with you forever.

Love and warm hugs, Renee
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Options
    My dear Jean,
    I am so very sorry for your loss. I know how you feel - relief that she is out of pain, but sadness, too. You and your family are in my prayers. Take care

Warmest hugs,

Sue
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    Rague said:

Prayers and thoughts!

Susan

My sympathy...
    Jean....I am so very, very sorry.....many, many of us know the pain of losing our mothers..no matter their age or ours....it's painful.....she will always be in your heart....
    Hugs, Nancy
  • grams2jc
    grams2jc Member Posts: 756
    Options
    So sorry for your loss Jean
    Such a hard thing to have happen. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers,

Jennifer
  • Chickadee1955
    Chickadee1955 Member Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    grams2jc said:

So sorry for your loss Jean
    Such a hard thing to have happen. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers,

Jennifer

Jean,
    I'm very sorry for

Jean,
    I'm very sorry for your loss. No one takes the place of Mom, and no matter that its for the best, its still a terrible loss. My Mom passed nearly 2 years ago and I miss her more now than ever. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.
    Deborah
  • camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    Options
    I am sorry for your loss.
    My condolences are with you and your family Jean.

Hugs and Prayers,
    Carol
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Options
    Jean, I am so sorry. I'm
    Jean, I am so sorry. I'm praying for you and your family now.

Hugs,

Sylvia
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    I am putting my arms around you...can you feel them?
    I'm sorry about your mom...

BIG hugs, Kathi
  • Fitzpatrick
    Fitzpatrick Member Posts: 13
    Options
    Delores
    God Bless Delores Neil. You are now out of pain, in heaven at peace.
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Options
    Jean I am so sorry
    to hear about the loss of your mother. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts. I am sure she is resting peacefully now.

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options

I am so sorry for your loss
    I am so sorry for your loss Jean.

Hugs, Diane
  • Slimsixtwo
    Slimsixtwo Member Posts: 24
    Options
    My deepest condolences go
    My deepest condolences go out to u and your family.

Hugs
    Selena
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    Rague said:

Prayers and thoughts!

Susan

Sorry
    My thoughts and prayers are for you & your family.

Big hugs,

Debby
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    May Delores Neil Rest in Peace.
    So sorry to hear about the passing of your dear Mother. I will say a prayer for you and your family. May God comfort you and yours in your time of loss.
  • Frankie Shannon
    Frankie Shannon Member Posts: 457
    Options
    So sorry for your loss, you
    So sorry for your loss, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

A big Hug out to you
    Frankie xxxooo