6 year NED

Options
13»

Comments

• wmc
    wmc Member Posts: 1,804
    Options
    Nice to see all the old names and faces

So many names and faces I see are all doing well.

Thank you all for being there for everyone, and myself also.

Bill

wmc Oct 2013

• rcaulder
    rcaulder Member Posts: 70
    Options
    Happy for you Matt.

Happy for you Matt. You're a blessing and beacon of hope to many on this site.

• Tilly26
    Tilly26 Member Posts: 30
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!

so glad to hear your good results! I come here to read positive longevity stories! I need to read them! I want my husband to grow old with me and stories like yours help me believe it. cheers! 

• Billie67
    Billie67 Member Posts: 898
    Options
    Matt! My buddy from the past!

Matt! My buddy from the past! I am so happy to hear of your 6 year good news!! I just had my 5 years! Same like you, still can't go without my security blanket water but I am so beyond happy to be NED! Congrats!!

• CivilMatt
    CivilMatt Member Posts: 4,722 Member
    Options
    Billie67 said:

Matt! My buddy from the past!

Matt! My buddy from the past! I am so happy to hear of your 6 year good news!! I just had my 5 years! Same like you, still can't go without my security blanket water but I am so beyond happy to be NED! Congrats!!

As I live and breathe

Hi Billie,

It is so wonderful to hear from you.  You were really involved back then and I am glad you are so happy to be NED.  Many people don’t know, but you have a beautiful Bell to ring in the NED’s as they come by.

Tonight I have felt like responding to H&N members and the questions were all up my alley so I have been in print all evening.

Remember when Skiffin16 (John) thought you were a boy? Those were special times, magic mouth wash, pain, swelling, awful food, nausea…yikes it was terrible, but we made it.
    Matt

• Billie67
    Billie67 Member Posts: 898
    Options
    CivilMatt said:

As I live and breathe

Hi Billie,

It is so wonderful to hear from you.  You were really involved back then and I am glad you are so happy to be NED.  Many people don’t know, but you have a beautiful Bell to ring in the NED’s as they come by.

Tonight I have felt like responding to H&N members and the questions were all up my alley so I have been in print all evening.

Remember when Skiffin16 (John) thought you were a boy? Those were special times, magic mouth wash, pain, swelling, awful food, nausea…yikes it was terrible, but we made it.
    Matt

Can’t wait to ring the BELL! 

Can’t wait to ring the BELL! 

Yes I remember when I was a boy haha

• MMDowns
    MMDowns Member Posts: 318
    Options
    Wonderful new, Matt!!!!

Wonderful new, Matt!!!! Congratulations!