Options
124»

Comments

• angec
    angec Member Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    Alexandra said:

Dear All. This is the last entry

Tomorrorow 2016-02-13 I move to a lovely 2 bed hospice facility, stop TPL (IV nutrition), strart paliative sedation. I am promised pieceful and resting sleep till I'm gone. Technically I wil pass away from dehydration.

Thank you and love you all. Ladies and Ishtar and Fox. Stay strong

Love  you too, Alex! Until we

Love  you too, Alex! Until we meet again! xxoo

• lovesanimals
    lovesanimals Member Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    angec said:

Love  you too, Alex! Until we

Love  you too, Alex! Until we meet again! xxoo

Dearest Alexandra

We'll never forget you; thank you for everything!  Soar with the angels....!

Love and peace,

Kelly

• Kaleena
    Kaleena Member Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Alexandra said:

Tomorrorow 2016-02-13 I move to a lovely 2 bed hospice facility, stop TPL (IV nutrition), strart paliative sedation. I am promised pieceful and resting sleep till I'm gone. Technically I wil pass away from dehydration.

Thank you Alexandra for

Thank you Alexandra for sharing all of your ups and downs.  Loved your stories and adventures.  Laughed and cried with you.

Sending you and your family comforting, peaceful thoughts.

Hugs,

Kathy

• debrajo
    debrajo Member Posts: 1,095 Member
    Options
    Alexandra said:

Thank you for everything over

Thank you for everything over the years, dear Alexandra!  But mostly I thank you for letting us know what you have decided and not make us crazy with worry and wondering where you are !  That means so much to me!  You gave cancer the Hell it deserves and I expect you will be giving our God a piece of your mind about this disease(I know, you are not religious, but I am!)  Just rest easy and know you are loved and remembered and that we WILL meet again!  Best, Debra(jo)

• kikz
    kikz Member Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    angec said:

I was just emailing

I was just emailing Alexandra. It seems she is in Hospice and considering pallative sedation.  My prayers go out to her, she is such a fighter, i know there must be something they can do.  Love you, Alex!  Hugs!

I love strong women and you

I love strong women and you are certainly one of them.  Smart and confident and may I say full of piss and vinegar.  Your knowledge has helped many of us and your candor about your life has entertained and intrigued us.  I hate this disease but the irony is it has brought so many wonderful women into my life.  I wish you peace.

Love, Karen

• scatsm
    scatsm Member Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Alexandra said:

Goodbye, Alexandra

I will miss you and remember your courage and wacky humor. 

Looked up palliative sedation. Even at the end, you are teaching me something. Didn't know it was an option but glad to know it is.

Peace,

Susan

• Hearty Pioneer
    Hearty Pioneer Member Posts: 158
    Options
    Alexandra said:

Thank you

Dear Alec,

Thank you for sharing your wisdom, words and you humor! I will miss you. 

Rest well. 

• mopar
    mopar Member Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    Alexandra said:

DEAR ALEXANDRA

I'm am so sorry to read this, Dear Alexandra.  But even in your words I sense your strength and perserverance.  It has been a true pleasure to know you and to share these past years our joys and heartaches together.  Your exrtaordinary sense of humor and words of wisdom will live on here, and in all of our lives.  I leave you now with this:  May our Lord Jesus Christ give you peace, comfort you, and welcome you into His loving arms when your time has come.  My prayers, as well, for your family and friends, as they cope with what may come.  And, if it can be, may you be blessed with a miracle beyond miracles of renewed health, strength and vitality - for there is ALWAYS hope beyond what we know and see.  

Monika

• molimoli
    molimoli Member Posts: 514
    Options
    Alexandra said:

You are loved Alexandra

I must search and read your past posts, I would like to have a sense of you like the other sisters here do , I feel that I have lost something , not knowing you.You are spreading your wings for your journey, may you find peace and a painless transition.

Moli, quite sad but fully understand .

• Abbycat2
    Abbycat2 Member Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    molimoli said:

You are loved Alexandra

I must search and read your past posts, I would like to have a sense of you like the other sisters here do , I feel that I have lost something , not knowing you.You are spreading your wings for your journey, may you find peace and a painless transition.

Moli, quite sad but fully understand .

We will miss you on this Board

Alexandra, I have been following your story for quite some time.  Your words have moved me to ponder life, to laugh and to cry.  Your wisdom has been most appreciated. We will miss your sense of humor, your adventures, your poignant thoughts about life with cancer.  Thank you for touching my life and for helping me to understand that knowledge and wisdom can be gained by stillness. I find myself pausing, looking around and then taking just one step at a time.

Bless you,

Cathy

• Jue
    Jue Member Posts: 80
    Options
    Alexandra said:

I will miss your wonderful

I will miss your wonderful humour and great intelligence , when I first joined this forum a couple years ago you gave me great incouragement and understanding of this disease , you have been a wonderful friend and meant a lot to so many , God bless you and love to your family . Jue xx

• Ishtar
    Ishtar Member Posts: 6
    Options
    Alexandra said:

Sleep well my friend.

We spend very little time together, but you touched my life and as seen on these boards, the life of so many others. You asked that we not shed tears at your passing.  Instead we share thoughts of the very special person who is no longer part of our lives.  May the members of this board remember the strength you had to fight for yourself and the encourage others.  Just to let you know, each time I passed the bench in Jamaica where we chatted and I learned about the strong person you were, I stopped and said a prayer for you and the family you left behind.

Love you my friend!

Ishtar