Options
124»

Comments

• Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    Options
    BetsyJane said:

Praying for you
    I'm headed off to church this morning and will say a "special prayer" for you. When I am having a bad time with cancer, I will talk to one of my godly friends who never fails to mention that "God is with me every step of the way. He sees my tears and hears all my prayers." So I will pass this on to you. God sees your tears and hears all your prayers Dawne. Stay strong. You will beat this.

Sometimes I have to take a break from this site because going into blogs like this makes me so sad. It floods my eyes with tears and gives me such a heavy heart. Still I need to know how my pink sisters and brothers are doing so I can continue to pray for them all. I enjoy reading the good sites as well. We are all there for each other and I thank God for this network of friends.

You are all ALWAYS in my heart and prayers.

Betsy

Adding my prayers, too
    Dear Dawne:
    You have expressed your emotions so well and others have also expressed theirs. I share your heartache and fears and anger with this new challenge.
    My prayers are for you all - and for all the rest of us, too.

Suzanne
  • Heatherbelle
    Heatherbelle Member Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    i HATE reading this Dawne!!
    Dawne,
    I'll say it for all of us, F*CK cancer. I hate reading this news and am praying for you and for your family, I know how devastating cancer can be for those who love us also. I dont know what I could do or say to possibly comfort you other than the fact that several of our stage 4 sisters have reached out with their experiences and encouragemet, you have all of our love and prayers and support, and im sending you tons of hugs and good thoughts and strength. You take care of YOU, and you lean on us when/if you need it.
    xoxo
    heathr
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    sea60 said:

Dawne, you are covered in
    Dawne, you are covered in prayer for strength and healing. I'll also keep your family in prayer as well. Keep hopeful that the treatment plan is going to be successful. I know what you mean about the hair.

Hugs surround you,

Sylvia

Dawne, I will be praying for
    Dawne, I will be praying for you and your family.

Hugs, Kylez
    24242 Member Posts: 1,398
    Options
    I was given
    I am sorry for your news and know your always close at heart.

I was given this book when my health was failing me agian.
    Though I have filled my life with the self help books this one truly speaks to me.
    The Promise Of A New Day a book of daily meditations.
    truly the best self help book I have ever read putting it all into more realistic terms.

I Quote
    "Out of every crisis comes the chance to be reborn.... Nena O'Neill

"IT is not our smooth passages that reveal new understandings, but the strenuous, uphill battles that benefit us with the knowledge we need to grow. Looking on our challenges as gifts whose resolution promises greater comfort makes them agreeable, perharps even prized. Without them we stagnate, and life's joys are few.
    Life is a series of lessons. And our crises are our homework. The patience and the trust we developed while living through last weeks crisis has prepared us for greater benefits from those that lie ahead. Knowing that a crisis guarantees us the growth we deserve makes its sting endurable.
    Every crisis is followed by a time of easy stepping. These restful periods let us adjust to our new stage of development, and they invite us to store up our strength, our energy for the tests that lie ahead.

Every stage of an experience has itss roots in the past and leans toward the future. I'll trust that whatever I encounter today I'm prepared for and will benefit from."
  • Cinkal
    Cinkal Member Posts: 161
    Options
    Well, that is not the news
    Well, that is not the news any of us wanted to hear. You have the right to be angry. Cancer is an ugly beast. I will be thinking of you and praying for you. Good luck with your treatments.
    Cindy
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Cinkal said:

Well, that is not the news
    Well, that is not the news any of us wanted to hear. You have the right to be angry. Cancer is an ugly beast. I will be thinking of you and praying for you. Good luck with your treatments.
    Cindy

Been in my thoughts, how are
    Been in my thoughts, how are you?
  • JuJuBeez
    JuJuBeez Member Posts: 332
    Options
    Dawne,
    I'm so sorry for your

Dawne,

I'm so sorry for your news. You've always been quick to help out those on this board with kind words of encouragement and praise. Now it's our turn for you. I think of you every day, and pray for your family, too.

xo
    Julie
  • MsGebby
    MsGebby Member Posts: 659
    Options
    Dayum!!!
    Sometimes I wonder how the hell I am not afflicted as badly as others. It makes feel somewhat guilty.

However, I am fighting along side of you. You are one of the sisters who has always been here with a kind word or gesture. Please keep up the fight. I have Pink and Red boxing gloves. Choose yours first.

Sending love and hugs your way!

Mary