Onc called with biopsy results :(

Options

Comments

• Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    Thoughts & Prayers
    You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs to you and yours.
    Ines
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options

Thoughts & Prayers
    You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs to you and yours.
    Ines

I have no words of wisdom ----
    ... gentle hugs -- and prayers for you, Dawne and your family.

Vicki Sam
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    VickiSam said:

I have no words of wisdom ----
    ... gentle hugs -- and prayers for you, Dawne and your family.

Vicki Sam

Prayers
    Prayers and cyber hugs coming your way for you and your family. Everyone has said it all. You are a very strong lady and with your family and the pinks behind you and with you - you will give this the best fight ever.

Margo
  • Aortus
    Aortus Member Posts: 967
    Options
    Kick A55, Dawne!
    Even if this was not a total surprise, it still sucks... as I remember all too well. I'm glad to see that you're already to fight this, which is great. I know your family will be behind you all the way, as will all of the Pinks and Honorary Pinks. I'm sure that the Pinks who have already made it to Heaven, like my beloved Moopy, will be pulling for you too... they'll meet us all again sooner or later. It's all of our job to make sure it's LATER!

Love and prayers,
    Joe
  • Lynn Smith
    Lynn Smith Member Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Aortus said:

Kick A55, Dawne!
    Even if this was not a total surprise, it still sucks... as I remember all too well. I'm glad to see that you're already to fight this, which is great. I know your family will be behind you all the way, as will all of the Pinks and Honorary Pinks. I'm sure that the Pinks who have already made it to Heaven, like my beloved Moopy, will be pulling for you too... they'll meet us all again sooner or later. It's all of our job to make sure it's LATER!

Love and prayers,
    Joe

Dawne
    Very Sorry for the test results but glad your doctor is getting to this right away.Power of Prayer gets me through alot.I pray for myself and others.Slacked off for a few weeks but need to get back to praying.You're on the top of my list.Wishing you the best and hope treatment kicks in real fast.

My breast cancer is in the left breast and it worries me. Dx with non invasive but still a worry.For over 44 years I've had tumors.I always knew it would be the left side.All the benign tumors and the one malignant were there.I worry with my heart and lungs.

Thoughts and Prayers to you and your family.We're all thinking of you.

Lynn Smith
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Options
    Dawne
    I am really sorry that your news was not good, I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and send you some positive energy to help you fight back!

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    Jobi said:

I am sorry to hear of the
    I am sorry to hear of the results. Please know the Pink Ladies will be here for you every step of the way!

Dorene

Yes we are with you Dawne
    Yes we are with you Dawne through this next part of the journey. You can count on the pink sisters!

Hugs, Leeza
  • butterflylvr
    butterflylvr Member Posts: 944
    Options
    ladyg said:

Dawne
    I am really sorry that your news was not good, I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and send you some positive energy to help you fight back!

Hugs,
    Georgia

Dawn buddy,
    My words escape me right now because I am so p*ssed off for you. My heart aches for you and your family. I will add my prayers of strength and wellness to you and your family. I love your spirit girl, but you must not worry so much about your family and focus your energy on you. Hard to do I know afterall they are the reason we are fighting. I love you girl and please, please give it your all.

Praying hard for you up here in Wisconsin,
    Lorrie
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options

Dawn buddy,
    My words escape me right now because I am so p*ssed off for you. My heart aches for you and your family. I will add my prayers of strength and wellness to you and your family. I love your spirit girl, but you must not worry so much about your family and focus your energy on you. Hard to do I know afterall they are the reason we are fighting. I love you girl and please, please give it your all.

Praying hard for you up here in Wisconsin,
    Lorrie

Dear Dawne
    so very sorry to read this news but also uplifted to hear you are fighting, you are strong and courageous and can do this. You are in my prayers dear sister always

xxoo love and hugs,
    Jackie
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    Supportive Hugs
    Dawne I am sad to read this news, I know how devastating and frightful it is to hear you have a recurrance! Know that you continue in my thoughts and prayers, I will of course be praying for your family as well. Keep fighting my friend and we will keep praying for you!

♥ RE
  • lauraof4
    lauraof4 Member Posts: 24
    Options
    RE said:

Supportive Hugs
    Dawne I am sad to read this news, I know how devastating and frightful it is to hear you have a recurrance! Know that you continue in my thoughts and prayers, I will of course be praying for your family as well. Keep fighting my friend and we will keep praying for you!

♥ RE

I am so sorry
    Hi I am so sorry and I also know how devasting this is. I also just found out I have Inflammatory breast cancer. I will be thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers.
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    Bummer
    Prayers headed your way for the whole bunch.
  • MMO3
    MMO3 Member Posts: 44
    Options
    FIGHT this
    ...pls gear up and do just that. I am a newby to this Network site but YOU and your family are being prayed for this very moment and have just been added to my family and friends prayer chain. Please also be a master at your own meditation and feed yourself inner peace and get in that zone and act on the power of strength within! Beat this !
    So sorry again about this news
    Angie
  • janice_harris
    janice_harris Member Posts: 1
    Options
    thoughts are with you Dawne
    Hi Dawne. This is my first time here at this website. I hafta tell you I shed a few tears when I have read what everyone had to say here. I wish I had words to convey some comfort to you. Please know you and your family will be in my prayers, and thoughts - and will send healing energies.

God Bless and ty for sharing - Venting (i've learned!) is SO important.

I pray your oncologist has some bit of Good News for you after this absolutely devasting news you got on the phone (what a HORRID way to get news my Gawd!)

I've been lucky enough to be surrounded by friends and/or family each time i've gotten my bit of chitty news.

Please please keep fighting young lady! May God keep you wrapped in his loving arms during your ordeal Huggggggggs and Love from Maryland
  • sdukowitz
    sdukowitz Member Posts: 250
    Options
    Dawne, prayers from Alaska
    Dawne, prayers from Alaska headingg your way pink sisters are here for you and you can beat this even though it really stinks!
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Options
    Oh Dawne,
    Sending positive thoughts & prayers your way!

xoxo,
    Jean
  • BetsyJane
    BetsyJane Member Posts: 127
    Options
    Praying for you
    I'm headed off to church this morning and will say a "special prayer" for you. When I am having a bad time with cancer, I will talk to one of my godly friends who never fails to mention that "God is with me every step of the way. He sees my tears and hears all my prayers." So I will pass this on to you. God sees your tears and hears all your prayers Dawne. Stay strong. You will beat this.

Sometimes I have to take a break from this site because going into blogs like this makes me so sad. It floods my eyes with tears and gives me such a heavy heart. Still I need to know how my pink sisters and brothers are doing so I can continue to pray for them all. I enjoy reading the good sites as well. We are all there for each other and I thank God for this network of friends.

You are all ALWAYS in my heart and prayers.

Betsy
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    Kat11 said:

Dear Dawne
    Not the results we prayed for. You can do this to. We are here for you all the way. Damn this anyway, but we can fight this cause it all we got. Love ya Hugs
    Kathy

Dawne, I know this isn't
    Dawne, I know this isn't what you were praying to hear, nor were we. I am so sorry and am supporting you however I can.

The biggest of hugs,

Angie
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options

I'm scared
    I am scared. I am ANGRY! I want to scream, I want to throw something, I think I would like to say a few curse words, I want to run away, I want to cry. But for some reason I just can't seem to do any of those things. My lungs hurt, I'm exhausted, & I feel like crap!

All of your words of encouragement have touched my heart more than you will ever know. I appreciate your prayers for my family. They are all I have in this world and I love them more than anything.

Thanks for letting me vent :)

Hugs & God Bless,

Dawne

Don't you ever forget that
    Don't you ever forget that we are all here for you Dawne!
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    missrenee said:

Oh, Sweetheart--I truly know how you feel
    I was just re-diagnosed at Stage 4 a couple of months ago with bone mets and like you, I always knew the other shoe could drop at any moment (I was Stage 3c with 10+ nodes) 2 years ago, but it's still a huge shock when you hear it. Some days, I still can't believe it. In some ways, Dawne, hearing this was worse for me than the initial diagnosis. Initially, I felt so strong, with so much hope. Don't get me wrong, I still feel strong (most days) and I still have hope, but there's a sadness to me now that I didn't have before.

I hated the fact that I was so angry about it--I don't like being angry--it's such a negative emotion that hurts the mind, body and spirit. But I think you have to go through the anger and despair and sadness to get back to the strong, courageous, hopeful fighter that you are. I'm still processing all of this. Some days are going well, but then it all comes crashing back down on me.

But, I'm a fighter just like you. We're going to put all we have into this--will it be fun--definitely not, but we can do it and we will. We have too many beautiful people in our lives not to.

Please know I am here for you Dawne, as everyone is. PM me if you'd like at any time.

You and your family are at the top of my prayer list.

Love and hugs, Renee

I put you on our prayer list
    I put you on our prayer list at church Dawne.

Hugs, Jan