Onc called with biopsy results :(

Options

Comments

• LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    HATE THIS!
    My dear Dawne -- I hate this so much. I'm sorry you are still dealing with this piece of S&$* beast!Please know our prayers will never stop. Hang in there one more time - I have faith you will get through this too. Here praying the new treatment plan takes care of it all. Sending you love and a huge hug from here. Thanking of you.

UGH!!!!!!!!
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options

Thank you Pam
    Thank you Pam. I definitely believe in the power of prayer.

Hugs,

Dawne

I'm so sorry I will be
    I'm so sorry I will be praying for you and your family.

Hugs, Debby
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    Options

HATE THIS!
    My dear Dawne -- I hate this so much. I'm sorry you are still dealing with this piece of S&$* beast!Please know our prayers will never stop. Hang in there one more time - I have faith you will get through this too. Here praying the new treatment plan takes care of it all. Sending you love and a huge hug from here. Thanking of you.

UGH!!!!!!!!

Dear Dawne
    Not the results we prayed for. You can do this to. We are here for you all the way. Damn this anyway, but we can fight this cause it all we got. Love ya Hugs
    Kathy
  • ThycaAnne
    ThycaAnne Member Posts: 68
    Options
    Kat11 said:

Dear Dawne
    Not the results we prayed for. You can do this to. We are here for you all the way. Damn this anyway, but we can fight this cause it all we got. Love ya Hugs
    Kathy

Oh, man....I am so sorry
    Dawne--

I am so sorry to hear this. Of course, we will all continue to pray for you, your family & for your medical team as they decide on the course of treatment.

Kathy's right--you can do this. We're here cheering you on.....

Hugs & prayers,

Anne
  • Texasgirl10
    Texasgirl10 Member Posts: 668
    Options
    ThycaAnne said:

Oh, man....I am so sorry
    Dawne--

I am so sorry to hear this. Of course, we will all continue to pray for you, your family & for your medical team as they decide on the course of treatment.

Kathy's right--you can do this. We're here cheering you on.....

Hugs & prayers,

Anne

I'm scared
    I am scared. I am ANGRY! I want to scream, I want to throw something, I think I would like to say a few curse words, I want to run away, I want to cry. But for some reason I just can't seem to do any of those things. My lungs hurt, I'm exhausted, & I feel like crap!

All of your words of encouragement have touched my heart more than you will ever know. I appreciate your prayers for my family. They are all I have in this world and I love them more than anything.

Thanks for letting me vent :)

Hugs & God Bless,

Dawne
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    My heart aches for you Dawne ):
    I'm so sorry to hear this news. But remember this, you are a survivor! The thought of losing your hair again, is not welcome I'm sure. But, I know you'll do whatever it takes to get through this once again. We're here for support.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • ginnyl63664
    ginnyl63664 Member Posts: 8
    Options
    inflamatorry breast cancer
    so sorry to hear you have any cancer but i hope this will help u. i have had infammatory bc cancer for 11 years with reaccurance and mets to the bones but after 11 aned half years i am sill here going strong. I do take herceptin every three weeks but other then a headache the day of treatment i am wonderful. keep praying and believing you can do it.
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    Options

inflamatorry breast cancer
    so sorry to hear you have any cancer but i hope this will help u. i have had infammatory bc cancer for 11 years with reaccurance and mets to the bones but after 11 aned half years i am sill here going strong. I do take herceptin every three weeks but other then a headache the day of treatment i am wonderful. keep praying and believing you can do it.

Oh, Sweetheart--I truly know how you feel
    I was just re-diagnosed at Stage 4 a couple of months ago with bone mets and like you, I always knew the other shoe could drop at any moment (I was Stage 3c with 10+ nodes) 2 years ago, but it's still a huge shock when you hear it. Some days, I still can't believe it. In some ways, Dawne, hearing this was worse for me than the initial diagnosis. Initially, I felt so strong, with so much hope. Don't get me wrong, I still feel strong (most days) and I still have hope, but there's a sadness to me now that I didn't have before.

I hated the fact that I was so angry about it--I don't like being angry--it's such a negative emotion that hurts the mind, body and spirit. But I think you have to go through the anger and despair and sadness to get back to the strong, courageous, hopeful fighter that you are. I'm still processing all of this. Some days are going well, but then it all comes crashing back down on me.

But, I'm a fighter just like you. We're going to put all we have into this--will it be fun--definitely not, but we can do it and we will. We have too many beautiful people in our lives not to.

Please know I am here for you Dawne, as everyone is. PM me if you'd like at any time.

You and your family are at the top of my prayer list.

Love and hugs, Renee
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Options

I'm scared
    I am scared. I am ANGRY! I want to scream, I want to throw something, I think I would like to say a few curse words, I want to run away, I want to cry. But for some reason I just can't seem to do any of those things. My lungs hurt, I'm exhausted, & I feel like crap!

All of your words of encouragement have touched my heart more than you will ever know. I appreciate your prayers for my family. They are all I have in this world and I love them more than anything.

Hugs & God Bless,

Dawne

My first reactions to your
    My first reactions to your post was a bunch of curse words too...I hate this damned sneaky IBC beast.

After a few minutes all I want to do is give you a hug and cry together for a little while. After that, I'll be strong again...strong enough for both of us if you need it.

Please let us know what the plan is after you see the onc on Monday.

Hugs,

Linda
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Options
    missrenee said:

I was just re-diagnosed at Stage 4 a couple of months ago with bone mets and like you, I always knew the other shoe could drop at any moment (I was Stage 3c with 10+ nodes) 2 years ago, but it's still a huge shock when you hear it. Some days, I still can't believe it. In some ways, Dawne, hearing this was worse for me than the initial diagnosis. Initially, I felt so strong, with so much hope. Don't get me wrong, I still feel strong (most days) and I still have hope, but there's a sadness to me now that I didn't have before.

I hated the fact that I was so angry about it--I don't like being angry--it's such a negative emotion that hurts the mind, body and spirit. But I think you have to go through the anger and despair and sadness to get back to the strong, courageous, hopeful fighter that you are. I'm still processing all of this. Some days are going well, but then it all comes crashing back down on me.

But, I'm a fighter just like you. We're going to put all we have into this--will it be fun--definitely not, but we can do it and we will. We have too many beautiful people in our lives not to.

Please know I am here for you Dawne, as everyone is. PM me if you'd like at any time.

Love and hugs, Renee

Well said Renee.

Well said Renee.
  • Texasgirl10
    Options
    missrenee said:

Love and hugs, Renee

Emotional
    Renee, I remember a couple of months praying hard for negative results for you and then feeling devastated when I read your news. I pray for you daily.

I know that you are going to understand this. I haven't been feeling good & I've been exhausted for the past 4 weeks but I haven't complained about it, I've tried to ignore it. But now it just seems like I really don't feel good & I'm super exhausted. I'm also very very sad like ive been beat down. I haven't started treatment yet so I can't say that the exhaustion is from treatment. I think I'm just a mess today but putting on a brave face for my family.

Hugs,

Dawne
  • Texasgirl10
    Options

My first reactions to your
    My first reactions to your post was a bunch of curse words too...I hate this damned sneaky IBC beast.

After a few minutes all I want to do is give you a hug and cry together for a little while. After that, I'll be strong again...strong enough for both of us if you need it.

Please let us know what the plan is after you see the onc on Monday.

Hugs,

Linda

Linda you made me smile
    I love you Linda, you made me smile. It's just like you to be strong for us both while your fighting too. I hope things are going well for you. I definitely will post the action plan on Monday.

Hugs,

Dawne
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options

I'm scared

Hugs & God Bless,

Dawne

Dawne, this isn't what I was
    Dawne, this isn't what I was hoping you'd post. I am so sorry. I think we all curse a lot at this horrible disease.

I am here to encourage, support and help you in anyway that I can.

Hugs and God Bless you,

Lex
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

Emotional
    Renee, I remember a couple of months praying hard for negative results for you and then feeling devastated when I read your news. I pray for you daily.

I know that you are going to understand this. I haven't been feeling good & I've been exhausted for the past 4 weeks but I haven't complained about it, I've tried to ignore it. But now it just seems like I really don't feel good & I'm super exhausted. I'm also very very sad like ive been beat down. I haven't started treatment yet so I can't say that the exhaustion is from treatment. I think I'm just a mess today but putting on a brave face for my family.

Hugs,

Dawne

Crap not happy AT ALL! was
    Crap not happy AT ALL! was really hoping it was not a recurrence. I hope you have garnered some hope from the stage 4 sisters here who understand what you are thinking and give you hope. We already know how strong you are and how you will beat the beast down. I think the anger is normal and empowering, use it to gather your strength to beat the ****! (I know this will be edited). You will be in my prayers, for strength, peace and remission. Hugs! You know we are all behind you!
  • carkris
    Options

Emotional

Hugs,

Dawne

Crap not happy AT ALL! was really hoping it was not a recurrence. I hope you have garnered some hope from the stage 4 sisters here who understand what you are thinking and give you hope. We already know how strong you are and how you will beat the beast down. I think the anger is normal and empowering, use it to gather your strength to beat the ****! (I know this will be edited). You will be in my prayers, for strength, peace and remission. Hugs! You know we are all behind you!
    Also I find the emotional toll this takes is just as exhausting as the mental as well.
  • Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138
    Options
    carkris said:

Also I find the emotional toll this takes is just as exhausting as the mental as well.

I know I have said this on
    I know I have said this on her before but Dawne is a STRONG lady!! She called me yesterday when she got the results. I wanted to say something to comfort her, well she made me feel better! I have had the pleasure of meeting Dawne her incredibly supportive husband and beautiful granddaughter! She is a fighter. I want to thank you all for the prayers and kind words for Dawne and family. Dawne has become on of my dearest friends! God Bless
    (((hugs))) Janice
  • BlownAway60
    BlownAway60 Member Posts: 851
    Options
    carkris said:

Just adding my prayers to
    Just adding my prayers to all of the others.

Hugs
    Donna
  • mariam_11_09
    mariam_11_09 Member Posts: 691
    Options
    So sorry to hear that it is
    So sorry to hear that it is now stage 4. Please know you are in our hearts, thoughts and prayers.
  • Tux
    Tux Member Posts: 544
    Options
    Pam5 said:

Oh Dawne
    I am so sorry to hear this news. Even when we suspect and are pretty sure what's going on, hearing the words is just devastating. I will surely keep you in my prayers and put you and your family in my God Box right now.

God Bless you. You are not alone.

Pam

Dawne, so sorry to hear your news. (((Hugs))) and prayers sent your way.
  • carkris
    Options

So sorry to hear that it is
    So sorry to hear that it is now stage 4. Please know you are in our hearts, thoughts and prayers.

donna missed you!

donna missed you!