laurissa not doing well

Options

Comments

• DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    sbmly53 said:

Kathy -
    Both you and Laurissa and your families are continually in my thoughts and prayers.

Sue

Putting you Kathy and
    Putting you Kathy and Laurissa in my prayers. You are a wonderful sister and thanks!

Hugs, Debby
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    so sorry to hear this news ):
    Heartfelt thoughts and prayers will continue for you and Laurissa.
    {{hugs}} Charlene
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    Pam5 said:

So Sorry
    Laurissa's was the first picture I saw on the boards when I joined last July. Such a lovely lady! I am so sorry to hear this news. I will keep all of you in my prayers tonight as will all the pinks. You are not alone here. We are with you both.

Pam

Heart breaking news. So
    Heart breaking news. So sorry Laurissa and so sorry Kathy that this is happening to your sister.

Thanks for letting us know and please keep updating us.

Praying for Laurissa,

Lex
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options

Not doing well
    Kathy,I'm saddened to hear about Laurissa's condition. My prayers are with her and you. I also agree with you, when "IS" enough! When do the pains and symptoms of this disease on our bodies out-weight the quality of life we want to live? I do not belive in "suffering to the end"! People know what is happening to their bodies and just how much they can take. I don't know what you must be going through watching her getting poorly by the day. There is no right way to "handle this",Kathy. You are doing the best thing just by being there for her. I know she really appreciates whatever you do for her and her family, you are the best that a friend can be,but please take care of yourself,too. It "is" hard to sleep when you are worried about your friend.

My heart is filled to over-flowing with Love for you and Laurissa right now and may it fill both of your hearts with Love also. "LOVE" makes the world go round. "LOVE" can bear all burdens!

With Love and Prayers, Robert

I love what you wrote
    I love what you wrote Robert. Thanks for putting into words what I just couldn't do.
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    roseann4 said:

I will visualize her...
    Surrounded by light and love. So sorry she and her loved ones are going through this. Hugs.

Roseann

My heart is broken at
    My heart is broken at reading this. I am so sorry Kathy that Laurissa's cancer has spread. Please give her a hug and tell her how much we all love and are praying for her. I hope that maybe that will help her.

Heartbroken,

Leeza
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

so sorry to hear this news ):
    Heartfelt thoughts and prayers will continue for you and Laurissa.
    {{hugs}} Charlene

So sorry
    I have a candle lit and will say extra prayers tonite for your family and Laurissa
    God Bless,
    Jackie
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    debi.18 said:

Please
    know that Laurissa and you will continue to be in my prayers. I'm so saddened to hear she is not doing well. She is very loved her by all of us Pinks. I can only imagine how hard this is on you. Please take care of yourself.

Hugs, Debi

I've lit my candle for
    I've lit my candle for Laurissa. Praying for her.

Hugs, Angie
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    missrenee said:

Kathy--you are an angel
    I can't imagine how hard this must be right now--for you, Laurissa and the whole family. My thoughts and prayers go out to all of you. I pray that Laurissa will be at peace and free from pain and worry.

Thank you for keeping us informed. We all care so much.

Hugs, Renee

When we went to church this
    When we went to church this morning, my husband and I both lit a candle for Laurissa.

Praying,

Noel
  • BetsyJane
    BetsyJane Member Posts: 127
    Options
    Keeping Laurissa in my thoughts and prayers
    I will say an special prayer for you and Laurissa tonight. I pray that someday soon a cure will be found for this horrible disease.

God Bless you.

Betsy
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

Thank you again, Kathy
    I'm sending my prayers for both you and Laurissa and her family. My thoughts echo what others have written. Bless you all.

Suzannd

Kathy, I added Laurissa and
    Kathy, I added Laurissa and you to our prayer list at church.

Hugs, Jan
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    linpsu said:

Laurissa
    Kathy - I am so sorry to hear about our sweet Laurissa. Thanks for keeping us updated. Prayers are being sent your way.
    Hugs,
    Linda

Kathy, please continue, when
    Kathy, please continue, when you find the time, to update us on Laurissa. And, I thank you so very much for doing what you have for Laurissa and for keeping up up to date.

Thanks and you take care of yourself too,

Megan
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    BetsyJane said:

Keeping Laurissa in my thoughts and prayers
    I will say an special prayer for you and Laurissa tonight. I pray that someday soon a cure will be found for this horrible disease.

God Bless you.

Betsy

Continued prayers, and strength for you
    all.

Vicki Sam
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    rjjj said:

So sorry
    I have a candle lit and will say extra prayers tonite for your family and Laurissa
    God Bless,
    Jackie

Every day and night Laurissa I am
    Praying...
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    GrandmaJ said:

So sad
    So saddened to hear Laurissa is having such a hard time. We all have been hoping she was getting better. Many prayers to you and your family. take care of yourself too.

Judy

I have my candle lit every
    I have my candle lit every day for you Laurissa and I am praying to God for a miracle for you!

Hugs, Leeza
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    Marcia527 said:

So sorry that Laurissa isn't
    So sorry that Laurissa isn't doing well. It's hard to watch a loved one go through this. Don't forget to take care of yourself.
    Hugs,
    marcia

Kathy
    just wondering how your sister is doing now. I know we all seem so anxious to hear any news, but, it is only because we love Laurissa and are so worried.

Sue :)
  • jennytwist
    jennytwist Member Posts: 896
    Options
    VickiSam said:

Continued prayers, and strength for you
    all.

Vicki Sam

Keeping you in
    all my prayers - feel love all around you
    -Jenny
  • sylvan
    sylvan Member Posts: 66
    Options
    My prayers
    My prayers are with you both.
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options

Kathy my heart goes out to you and Laurissa
    Kathy my heart goes out to you and Laurissa and her family. We all hope that radiation will stop progression and lead to improvement. Please tell her and we love her and keep her and her family in prayers.
    Sending positive thoughts
    Hugs
    New Flower

Oh no
    I am so sorry to read this and so sorry that I am just now seeing this post. Thank you Kathy for posting this and please keep us updated.

Please know that Laurissa is in my prayers. I wish I could do more for her..
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options

Prayers
    I’m so sorry about this. My spirit just went from one extreme to the other—so very sadden to learn about Laurissa’s condition. We will continue to pray for her and family. It’s a very difficult time but please know we are here, and always think of both of you. Hang in there. We’re praying for a miracle.

Praying that today is a good
    Praying that today is a good day for you Laurissa and that each day will be even better.

Hugs and prayers,

Lex
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options

Thank you again, Kathy
    I'm sending my prayers for both you and Laurissa and her family. My thoughts echo what others have written. Bless you all.

Suzannd

Sending lots of hugs and
    Sending lots of hugs and lots of prayers to you Laurissa!