laurissa not doing well

Options

Comments

• sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Options
    Kathy -
    Both you and Laurissa and your families are continually in my thoughts and prayers.

Sue
  • MGNS
    MGNS Member Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I'm so saddened that
    I'm so saddened that Laurissa is not doing well. Please let her know how many of us are praying for her and love her. Please take care of yourself and know that you are in our prayers also.
  • grams2jc
    grams2jc Member Posts: 756
    Options
    Prayers
    So sad to hear this news.

Wishing you, Laurissa, and all of your family peace with whatever you must deal with,

Jennifer
  • Pam5
    Pam5 Member Posts: 232
    Options
    grams2jc said:

Prayers

Wishing you, Laurissa, and all of your family peace with whatever you must deal with,

Jennifer

So Sorry
    Laurissa's was the first picture I saw on the boards when I joined last July. Such a lovely lady! I am so sorry to hear this news. I will keep all of you in my prayers tonight as will all the pinks. You are not alone here. We are with you both.

Pam
  • lauraof4
    lauraof4 Member Posts: 24
    Options
    Pam5 said:

So Sorry
    Laurissa's was the first picture I saw on the boards when I joined last July. Such a lovely lady! I am so sorry to hear this news. I will keep all of you in my prayers tonight as will all the pinks. You are not alone here. We are with you both.

Pam

Very sorry
    I am sorry to here this. I will keep her in my prayer.

Laura
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    Options
    Pam5 said:

So Sorry

Pam

Kathy, Words can not begin
    Kathy, Words can not begin to tell you how sorry I am this is happening to you and my friend Laurissa. I can tell you that the family, yourself will know when enough is enough. My heart and prayers goes out to you. God be with you all.
    Thank You for posting I know this must be very hard for you,
    Kathy
  • dyaneb123
    dyaneb123 Member Posts: 950
    Options
    Kat11 said:

Kathy, Words can not begin
    Kathy, Words can not begin to tell you how sorry I am this is happening to you and my friend Laurissa. I can tell you that the family, yourself will know when enough is enough. My heart and prayers goes out to you. God be with you all.
    Thank You for posting I know this must be very hard for you,
    Kathy

So sorry to hear this Kathy.
    So sorry to hear this Kathy. Hugs to you both.
    Dee
  • Heatherbelle
    Heatherbelle Member Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    Kathy, im so sorry to hear
    Kathy, im so sorry to hear this as Laurissa has been dear to me from the moment I came to these boards two years ago. Sending comforting hugs to her and you as well. As always, I am keeping Laurissa in my prayers, although tonight it will be with a heavy heart.
    *hugs*
    heather
  • butterflylvr
    butterflylvr Member Posts: 944
    Options

Kathy, im so sorry to hear
    Kathy, im so sorry to hear this as Laurissa has been dear to me from the moment I came to these boards two years ago. Sending comforting hugs to her and you as well. As always, I am keeping Laurissa in my prayers, although tonight it will be with a heavy heart.
    *hugs*
    heather

Kathy,
    Your dear sweet sister has been such an inspiration to us all. Her zest for life and the will to fight never faltered even when life started punching her down. I commend her for giving it her all, one never knows when the last treatment will stop working. She truly is a fighter but I agree,when do you decide quality of life is better then quantity? My heart is double heavy today, as I lost a dear friend this morning to COPD. Not a good day...

Take care of yourself dear Kathy, we all wish to have such a loving sister by our sides when our journey comes to and end. You truly are an angel.

Hugs,
    Lorrie
  • GrandmaJ
    GrandmaJ Member Posts: 209
    Options

Sad
    I hate hearing this news. I will continue my prayers for you both. Please let Laurissa know that we are all here with her.

I'm sorry that you are going through this & Im sure it's very hard to see Laurissa like this, but you have to take care of yourself too. Maybe your Dr can give you something to help you sleep. I'm sending you a hug & lots of positive thoughts.

Hugs & God Bless,

Dawne

So sad
    So saddened to hear Laurissa is having such a hard time. We all have been hoping she was getting better. Many prayers to you and your family. take care of yourself too.

Judy
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    Sigh!
    Oh Kathy, my heart is breaking your sister is such a joy and has always been a light here I will be praying diligently for her and you as well as all of her loved ones! Deciding when enough is enough is a painfully personal decision and only Laurissa with the support of her loved ones can find that answer. I know personally my sister who had pancreatic cancer after battling breast cancer twice decided to have hospice come in and keep her comfortable for her last few months, it tore us up when she made that decision but we respected her choice and loved her and stayed by her side during her last journey. Again I will be lifting you all in prayer for whatever is ahead.

Much Love,

RE
  • Mitzi333
    Mitzi333 Member Posts: 511 Member
    Options

Kathy,
    Your dear sweet sister has been such an inspiration to us all. Her zest for life and the will to fight never faltered even when life started punching her down. I commend her for giving it her all, one never knows when the last treatment will stop working. She truly is a fighter but I agree,when do you decide quality of life is better then quantity? My heart is double heavy today, as I lost a dear friend this morning to COPD. Not a good day...

Take care of yourself dear Kathy, we all wish to have such a loving sister by our sides when our journey comes to and end. You truly are an angel.

Hugs,
    Lorrie

Kathy... Thanks so MUCH for the update!!!
    You, Laurissa and the family are in my prayers. Yes, this is a Very difficult time, watching a loved one suffer. It's hard to do much of anything during this time. Stay Strong and take care of yourself.

I'm praying for you!!!

{{{Hugs}}}
    Mitzi ;0)
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    RE said:

Sigh!
    Oh Kathy, my heart is breaking your sister is such a joy and has always been a light here I will be praying diligently for her and you as well as all of her loved ones! Deciding when enough is enough is a painfully personal decision and only Laurissa with the support of her loved ones can find that answer. I know personally my sister who had pancreatic cancer after battling breast cancer twice decided to have hospice come in and keep her comfortable for her last few months, it tore us up when she made that decision but we respected her choice and loved her and stayed by her side during her last journey. Again I will be lifting you all in prayer for whatever is ahead.

Much Love,

RE

Kathy my heart goes out to you and Laurissa
    Kathy my heart goes out to you and Laurissa and her family. We all hope that radiation will stop progression and lead to improvement. Please tell her and we love her and keep her and her family in prayers.
    Sending positive thoughts
    Hugs
    New Flower
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    grams2jc said:

Prayers

Jennifer

Praying for Laurissa
    I am so very sorry to read this. Laurissa has always been such a bright star on this board. Please give her hugs and let her know that we are all praying for her.

Praying,

Kylez
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    grams2jc said:

Prayers

Jennifer

Double post
    So, double the prayers!
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Options

Kathy my heart goes out to you and Laurissa
    Kathy my heart goes out to you and Laurissa and her family. We all hope that radiation will stop progression and lead to improvement. Please tell her and we love her and keep her and her family in prayers.
    Sending positive thoughts
    Hugs
    New Flower

Oh Kathy, this news makes my
    Oh Kathy, this news makes my heart so heavy. I very much appreciate that you take the time to let us know how both of you are doing. I'm adding my prayers and thoughts to all the others.

Hugs,

Linda
  • Aortus
    Aortus Member Posts: 967
    Options

Oh Kathy, this news makes my
    Oh Kathy, this news makes my heart so heavy. I very much appreciate that you take the time to let us know how both of you are doing. I'm adding my prayers and thoughts to all the others.

Hugs,

Linda

So sorry for Laurissa and for all of you
    Thanks for keeping us up to date and thank you for taking such good care of your sister. Please remember to take care of yourself too!

Joe
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    Sweet Kathy,
    You know how

Sweet Kathy,
    You know how our hearts are broken at this news...and that if we could do anything we so would. All of the praayers for strength, courage, and peace continue with you. For both you and Laurissa. You are the lovliest sister; the embodiment of fellow feeling coupled with the strongest bond of love. May your hearts be at peace... ((((((hugs))))))

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    chenheart said:

Sweet Kathy,
    You know how

Sweet Kathy,
    You know how our hearts are broken at this news...and that if we could do anything we so would. All of the praayers for strength, courage, and peace continue with you. For both you and Laurissa. You are the lovliest sister; the embodiment of fellow feeling coupled with the strongest bond of love. May your hearts be at peace... ((((((hugs))))))

Hugs,
    Chen♥

This is just so sad
    to read this news of Laurissa. I truly thank you Kathy for posting it for us, even though it makes our hearts heavy. We will all be praying for Laurissa and praying for a miracle.

You are an amazing sister to Laurissa and she is certainly blessed to have you in her life.

I am sending the biggest prayers, hugs and calmness to you and to Laurissa.

Big hugs and big prayers,

Megan
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    Prayers
    Comming for both of you