laurissa not doing well

Options

Comments

• calvertcrafts
    calvertcrafts Member Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Laurissa
    Laurissa and I went thru our initial battle with the "Beast" at about the same time. I feel so bad for all she has continued to suffer. She has always been a great support for everyone. Let's all rally around for her with prayers and good thoughts. Please keep her family and caretakers in your prayers too.
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    Very much still praying....
    Hugs, Kathi
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options

Laurissa
    Laurissa and I went thru our initial battle with the "Beast" at about the same time. I feel so bad for all she has continued to suffer. She has always been a great support for everyone. Let's all rally around for her with prayers and good thoughts. Please keep her family and caretakers in your prayers too.

My heart aches .... Laurissa has always been
    an incredible supporter of us all here.

I recall how excited Laurissa was to get back to her job as school bus driver ==
    after chemo, with air conditioning in her bus. She was delighted to have the a/c
    as she suffered from hot flashes due to her hormone regimen.

I am offering up prayers and positive vibes for Laurissa, and her family -- Hoping
    that our Lord provides a miracle for Laurissa.

Vicki Sam
  • Clementine_P
    Clementine_P Member Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Terribly saddened
    to hear this news. My thoughts are with Laurissa and her family. Thank you for keeping us updated.

Clementine
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options

Laurissa

Laurissa is an amazing woman
    Laurissa is an amazing woman and a good friend to all here. She would be going through a rough time, yet, she would always help someone else out that needed it.

My thoughts and prayers for Laurissa!

Hugs, Diane
  • skipper54
    skipper54 Member Posts: 936 Member
    Options

Terribly saddened
    to hear this news. My thoughts are with Laurissa and her family. Thank you for keeping us updated.

Clementine

At a loss for words
    But sending prayers for you and Laurissa and everyone else.

Thanks for keeping us up to date.
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options

Terribly saddened

Clementine

:(
    This just breaks my heart to know that Laurissa's cancer has gone to her brain now. She has had more than her share to endure and now this..just not fair!

I had worried since we hadn't seen an update lately that Laurissa might have gotten worse. Please let her know that she is in my prayers and hug her for me?

Thank you Kathy for being so kind and thoughtful to post these updates for us. We truly all thank you. You are one great sister!

Keep us informed as you can please.

Sue :(
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    Kathy, very sad news!! You
    Kathy, very sad news!! You have been an incredible sister and support system for Laurissa. I agree with Cypress Cynthia and IF hospice is an option, they are wonderful. I involved hospice when my husband passed away in 1988. They are not only incredible for the patient but also for the surviving family members. It is a terrible time you are going through but know that you have made a huge difference in Laurissa's care and well being. We'll be here for you, if and when you need us. Sending strength and (((hugs))) to you.

Debbie
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    MyTurnNow said:

Kathy, very sad news!! You
    Kathy, very sad news!! You have been an incredible sister and support system for Laurissa. I agree with Cypress Cynthia and IF hospice is an option, they are wonderful. I involved hospice when my husband passed away in 1988. They are not only incredible for the patient but also for the surviving family members. It is a terrible time you are going through but know that you have made a huge difference in Laurissa's care and well being. We'll be here for you, if and when you need us. Sending strength and (((hugs))) to you.

Debbie

Kathy
    Kathy,this is sad news for all of us. You and Laurissa and the family are in my thoughts and prayers and comfort coming your way cyberly. She is a joy and will be with us always.

Hugs,
    margo
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

Kathy
    Kathy,this is sad news for all of us. You and Laurissa and the family are in my thoughts and prayers and comfort coming your way cyberly. She is a joy and will be with us always.

Hugs,
    margo

So sorry will keep you both
    So sorry will keep you both in my prayers, Laurissa is just such a sweet sister and I am praying for peace and an end to her suffering as well as yours.
  • roseann4
    roseann4 Member Posts: 992 Member
    Options
    carkris said:

So sorry will keep you both
    So sorry will keep you both in my prayers, Laurissa is just such a sweet sister and I am praying for peace and an end to her suffering as well as yours.

I will visualize her...
    Surrounded by light and love. So sorry she and her loved ones are going through this. Hugs.

Roseann
  • Jobi
    Jobi Member Posts: 211
    Options
    We will send her love and prayers!
    There are no words to express the sorrow I feel for someone whom I haven't even met! Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with her and her family and friends!

Dorene
  • debi.18
    debi.18 Member Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Jobi said:

We will send her love and prayers!
    There are no words to express the sorrow I feel for someone whom I haven't even met! Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with her and her family and friends!

Dorene

Please
    know that Laurissa and you will continue to be in my prayers. I'm so saddened to hear she is not doing well. She is very loved her by all of us Pinks. I can only imagine how hard this is on you. Please take care of yourself.

Hugs, Debi
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    Options
    Laurissa
    Kathy - I am so sorry to hear about our sweet Laurissa. Thanks for keeping us updated. Prayers are being sent your way.
    Hugs,
    Linda
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Options
    linpsu said:

Laurissa
    Kathy - I am so sorry to hear about our sweet Laurissa. Thanks for keeping us updated. Prayers are being sent your way.
    Hugs,
    Linda

I am saddened as well to
    I am saddened as well to hear about Laurissa's condition. The question regarding when to stop treatment is a difficult one. My prayers to her and to you. You have been her angel and I know she must be grateful for you.

Take care and thank you for all that you do.

Hugs,

Sylvia
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    So sorry to hear this news.
    So sorry to hear this news. I will keep her in my prayers.
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Options
    Kathy
    Iam so sad after reading your news. Know that you are all in my thoughts. Take care of yourself. Hugs are coming your way.

Georgia
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options

Kathy, im so sorry to hear
    Kathy, im so sorry to hear this as Laurissa has been dear to me from the moment I came to these boards two years ago. Sending comforting hugs to her and you as well. As always, I am keeping Laurissa in my prayers, although tonight it will be with a heavy heart.
    *hugs*
    heather

I can still see your
    I can still see your beautiful face on your profile pic here Laurissa. I am so sorry and can't find the right words to tell you how sorry I am.

I am sending lots of prayers and I thank your sister for keeping us updated.

Hang in there Laurissa and fight!

Hugs, Noel
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options

Kathy, im so sorry to hear
    Kathy, im so sorry to hear this as Laurissa has been dear to me from the moment I came to these boards two years ago. Sending comforting hugs to her and you as well. As always, I am keeping Laurissa in my prayers, although tonight it will be with a heavy heart.
    *hugs*
    heather

I can still see your
    I can still see your beautiful face on your profile pic here Laurissa. I am so sorry and can't find the right words to tell you how sorry I am.

I am sending lots of prayers and I thank your sister for keeping us updated.

Hang in there Laurissa and fight!

Hugs, Noel
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Each time I visit here...
    ... I always scan the threads for news of Laurissa (and a few others). Am so very saddened by this update. Will continue to keep her, and you - Kathy, close within my most hopeful thoughts & prayers.

Kind regards, Susan