Options
2»

Comments

• survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    SIROD said:

Very Sorry
    I do wish you well and hope some family or friends come to your aid.

Your plate is so very full.

Best,

Doris

I haven't seen you post
    I haven't seen you post lately Doris, are you doing alright?

Jan
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options

Hello Patiann,
    I know oh to

Hello Patiann,

I know oh to well, how you feel. I had breast cancer 10 yrs ago, then 3 yrs after
    that I got anal cancer, and that was 7 mths after my dad died. Seemed like the world
    was caving in. Now I have a pelvic problem, after all the anal rads, their protocol
    is to radiate the outside pelvic organs, so cancer wont go to the lymph nodes, be-
    cause of that, nobody can ever get a pap or uterine biopsy, i have been having horr-
    ible pain, in groin, sciatic, pelvic, and nobody can get a biopsy, found one gyno
    now that just might have, he said he went up to the uterus and got the biopsy as
    well as blood was gushing out, black, clotty blood, he took a specimen, then i had
    relief, seems like pain just went away. But i face that biopsy result on tuesday,
    plus, the biopsy, for the breast, of which i had cancer 10 yrs ago, they found a
    2cm mass. I am scared stiff....its a bit different situation then yours, but all
    the same type of suffering.

I feel bad that your husband is behaving that way with you. Sometimes, i dont feel
    my mother understands the severity of what torture and fear we go through fighting
    these damn fights. She says she does and feels bad, but I dont know. Maybe I am
    waiting for a pitty party, maybe I just want someone to hold me and say, I hope
    you dont suffer anymore, or I Love you.....or just say, I understand and i am here
    for you.....why do people who don't walk in our shoes, realize, the severity of
    what we go through. I know they cant do anything physically for us, but words of
    encouragement do help. I have no siblings or kids, never married, my dads deceas-
    ed, some cousins....and long time family friends, some high school friends, and
    long long time neighbors, but my mom is only immediate family.

I am basically housebound, because i have other disabilities.

Pati, I just want to say, I care for you, I may not be able to see you, or hug you
    or, hear your voice, but know that I am standing behind you 100% and i will NOT
    let you feel alone and i will NOT say, I dont understand, or get sick of you talk-
    ing about what you have to say....I will be your unconditional friend, who cares
    and loves you, because we are all fighters here, and we are all like a family,
    striving to be survivors and fighting for our lives....so, i know what you are
    going through....and I want you to know....YOU ARE DEFINITELY NOT ALONE....YOU
    HAVE ME, YOU HAVE US ALL. You will fight this, you will be strong and tough,
    you will NOT ALLOW IT to get the best of you....you hear? You fight Pati, because
    I care...and I want you to be around a very long time....Tell, yourself you can
    do this, this is a challenge your facing, to see how strong you are....give this
    gift to yourself....and beat, both odds....of both cancers....i want you to be
    happy....and enjoy your life.....and know you got friends on this board, that will
    ALWAYS, SUPPORT YOU. (((((((((((((( PATI ))))))))))))))))) A BIG HUG JUST FOR YOU!
    LOVE YOU, DEAR SISTER SURVIVOR AND THRIVER.....YOU CAN DO IT....NINA FROM NY!

Patiann, do you have any
    Patiann, do you have any treatments or surgery scheduled yet? We want to get the pink bus out for you when you do.

Lots of hugs and prayers,

Leeza
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options

on the list
    You are on prayer list.

Thinking of you and praying!

Thinking of you and praying!
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    robang13 said:

I can't imagine what you are
    I can't imagine what you are going through~ I just hope you find the strength to keep fighting for the babies if nothing else. Maybe hubby needs a talking to from some-one to make him understand what it is you're going through. You are not alone! You have us here to talk to and cry to. Sending you lots of hugs and prayers~~

Angela

I'm sorry beyond sorry for
    I'm sorry beyond sorry for you. Sending you strength, love and encouragement!
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    jnl said:

Patiann, do you have any
    Patiann, do you have any treatments or surgery scheduled yet? We want to get the pink bus out for you when you do.

Lots of hugs and prayers,

Leeza

How are you doing? I've
    How are you doing? I've been thinking of you..

Hugs, Angie
  • Pam5
    Pam5 Member Posts: 232
    Options

Hello Patiann,
    I know oh to

Hello Patiann,

I know oh to well, how you feel. I had breast cancer 10 yrs ago, then 3 yrs after
    that I got anal cancer, and that was 7 mths after my dad died. Seemed like the world
    was caving in. Now I have a pelvic problem, after all the anal rads, their protocol
    is to radiate the outside pelvic organs, so cancer wont go to the lymph nodes, be-
    cause of that, nobody can ever get a pap or uterine biopsy, i have been having horr-
    ible pain, in groin, sciatic, pelvic, and nobody can get a biopsy, found one gyno
    now that just might have, he said he went up to the uterus and got the biopsy as
    well as blood was gushing out, black, clotty blood, he took a specimen, then i had
    relief, seems like pain just went away. But i face that biopsy result on tuesday,
    plus, the biopsy, for the breast, of which i had cancer 10 yrs ago, they found a
    2cm mass. I am scared stiff....its a bit different situation then yours, but all
    the same type of suffering.

I feel bad that your husband is behaving that way with you. Sometimes, i dont feel
    my mother understands the severity of what torture and fear we go through fighting
    these damn fights. She says she does and feels bad, but I dont know. Maybe I am
    waiting for a pitty party, maybe I just want someone to hold me and say, I hope
    you dont suffer anymore, or I Love you.....or just say, I understand and i am here
    for you.....why do people who don't walk in our shoes, realize, the severity of
    what we go through. I know they cant do anything physically for us, but words of
    encouragement do help. I have no siblings or kids, never married, my dads deceas-
    ed, some cousins....and long time family friends, some high school friends, and
    long long time neighbors, but my mom is only immediate family.

I am basically housebound, because i have other disabilities.

Pati, I just want to say, I care for you, I may not be able to see you, or hug you
    or, hear your voice, but know that I am standing behind you 100% and i will NOT
    let you feel alone and i will NOT say, I dont understand, or get sick of you talk-
    ing about what you have to say....I will be your unconditional friend, who cares
    and loves you, because we are all fighters here, and we are all like a family,
    striving to be survivors and fighting for our lives....so, i know what you are
    going through....and I want you to know....YOU ARE DEFINITELY NOT ALONE....YOU
    HAVE ME, YOU HAVE US ALL. You will fight this, you will be strong and tough,
    you will NOT ALLOW IT to get the best of you....you hear? You fight Pati, because
    I care...and I want you to be around a very long time....Tell, yourself you can
    do this, this is a challenge your facing, to see how strong you are....give this
    gift to yourself....and beat, both odds....of both cancers....i want you to be
    happy....and enjoy your life.....and know you got friends on this board, that will
    ALWAYS, SUPPORT YOU. (((((((((((((( PATI ))))))))))))))))) A BIG HUG JUST FOR YOU!
    LOVE YOU, DEAR SISTER SURVIVOR AND THRIVER.....YOU CAN DO IT....NINA FROM NY!

Dear Pattiane
    I am so sorry to hear this news. I am happy for you having two new grand babies! What a blessing! We will all be behind you - just keep us posted.

Big Hugs

Pam
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Pam5 said:

Dear Pattiane
    I am so sorry to hear this news. I am happy for you having two new grand babies! What a blessing! We will all be behind you - just keep us posted.

Big Hugs

Pam

I'm sending you lots of
    I'm sending you lots of prayers and good thoughts too Pattianne.
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Kristin N said:

I'm sending you lots of
    I'm sending you lots of prayers and good thoughts too Pattianne.

Pattianne, I'm sending you
    Pattianne, I'm sending you positive thoughts and loads of hugs.

Hugs, Jan
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    eihtak said:

Breathe!!!
    Think first of those sweet new babies.....they may need their grandma to be sane. I can sort of relate. I am about one year out from Stage3 Anal Cancer, and last month when I went for my PET scan they said I was NED for AC at this time but I was diagnosed with a rare Breast Cancer. Its called "secretory carcinoma" and there is admittedly little info on this so thus no protocall standard treatment. In 2wks I am having a double mastectomy. I have been told my AC has a 50% chance of recurrence. On top of this my husband (who also says almost nothing about my condition) has issues of his own. He has had "Multiple Myeloma" a blood cancer for 2.5yrs and this past Dec. had a bone marrow transplant. I have spent my recovery time being his caregiver, and with any complaint of my own his always got worse....maybe its good because I learned to quit complaining. He is doing well now, but has a watchful year ahead for rejection issues. Anyhow, now I need to deal with this new Breast Cancer and I find myself worrying about what next all the time!!!! It is truely exhausting, I know, but try to be strong. I just started a light yoga class at the hospital, it is designed for cancer recovery and works mostly on breathing and stretching....seems to help a little. I too have young grandchildren, and the more I focus on them, the better I feel. Keep in touch, I will add you to my prayer list and be thinking of you often.

Do you have anything
    Do you have anything scheduled Pattiann? We will get the pink bus out for you to show our support.

I also hope that your husband is being kinder and more supportive to you by now.

Hugs and loads of prayers,

Megan