To any one who has talked to Marsha

Options
124»

Comments

• linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    Options
    Rachel
    Thank you so much for letting us know about your mother. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this difficult time. She has been such an inspiration to us during her fight. May her passing be peaceful, knowing that she will soon reunite with her father.
    Hugs, Linda
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options

Thank you, Rachel
    Thank you for sharing the news about Marsha. She has always been such an inspiration, and always cares for all of those who need support. We are with her in her battle, and with you and the rest of her family during this trying time. I have a candle lit for her today, and will keep it burning. Your Mom is truly a Kindred Spirit, and all who have known her will be with her now. Hugs, Judy

I lit a candle also!
    I lit a candle also!
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    Options
    linpsu said:

Rachel
    Thank you so much for letting us know about your mother. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this difficult time. She has been such an inspiration to us during her fight. May her passing be peaceful, knowing that she will soon reunite with her father.
    Hugs, Linda

Prayers and Hugs~
    thinking of you and your family, praying for a peace to be upon you all, and amidst her room where she is resting.
    Melanie~
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    ladyg said:

Rachel
    I am so sorry to hear about your mother. I will keep you all in my thoughts as you go through this very difficult time.

Hugs,
    Georgia

Just looking for an update
    Just looking for an update from Rachel. Rachel, when you can, please post an update for us about your Mom.

Praying,

Debby
  • Chickadee1955
    Chickadee1955 Member Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    susie09 said:

I love the quote you posted
    I love the quote you posted Deborah!

Glad you liked it, Susie.
    Glad you liked it, Susie. It just spoke to me when I read it. I truly believe our days are numbered by God and this quote pretty much says the same thing. Merry Christmas!
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options

Rachel
    Thank you for posting. I read this yesterday, but could not respond. Marsha is one of us and she has been an important contributor to this group. Sending prayers for her,
    Suzanne

Marsha, I have been praying
    Marsha, I have been praying for you every day.

Hugs, Angie
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options

My heart is heavy,
    your mother was such a pillar of strength. May the remainder of her days be blessed with no pain and surrounded by those she loved. We will miss her dearly and our spirits will be with you up at that hospital. Thank you Rachel for letting her pink family know of this very sad news. My heart and prayers go out to you and your brother.

Hugs,
    Lorrie

Any news? Praying for
    Any news? Praying for Marsha!
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options

Dear Rachel -- Read the news
    Dear Rachel -- Read the news earlier and it made me sad to know another sister is not well. I'm very sorry about this. I didn't know your mom for too long, but I have read some of her inspiring posts here. She has been one of the people who helped me go through this journey. I will have your mom and family in my prayers.

Sending you big hugs in this difficult time.

I have put you on our prayer
    I have put you on our prayer list. I wanted you to know this Rachel about your Mom.

Hugs, Kylez
  • pbrndm5
    pbrndm5 Member Posts: 83
    Options
    So sorry
    Rachel-so sorry about your mom. She is such a wonderful person. She was the one I could reach out to when I was feeling down or sad. Even though I haven't been posting much lately, I always think of my friends here. Your mom is strong--she is in my thoughts as are you and the rest of your family. There is a special bond among all of us-even though it isn't a group we asked to join.
    love to all
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options

I am terribly sorry
    to hear this news. My thoughts are with you and your family during this painful time. I hope that your wonderful mother and your family are able to find peace soon.

Sympathies and strength,
    Clementine

Rachel, your Mom is always
    Rachel, your Mom is always close in my thoughts and my prayers. I hope you can find some time to let us know how she is doing now and how you are.

Hugs to your family,

Noel
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options

I am terribly sorry
    to hear this news. My thoughts are with you and your family during this painful time. I hope that your wonderful mother and your family are able to find peace soon.

Sympathies and strength,
    Clementine

Sorry
    double post
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options

I'm sorry
    I am so sorry to hear to hear this news about your Mom Rachel. Your Mom is loved very much by all of her pink sisters. She has always been one of the nicest & sweetest people on the board who has always encouraged all of us with her strength. My prayers & thoughts are with her & your entire family.

Hugs & God Bless,

Dawne

Praying for Marsha and
    Praying for Marsha and sending cyber hugs to you Rachel and your family. I've added your Mom to our prayer chain.

Hugs, Leeza
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    ladyg said:

Rachel
    I am so sorry to hear about your mother. I will keep you all in my thoughts as you go through this very difficult time.

Hugs,
    Georgia

I've been thinking of you
    I've been thinking of you Marsha like everyone else and send lots of prayers and peace to you.

Hugs, Jan
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    ladyg said:

Rachel

Hugs,
    Georgia

double post

double post
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options

prayers
    Marsha and the whole family is on my prayer list.

Sending lots of good
    Sending lots of good thoughts today and praying to see an update from Rachel soon.

Hugs and prayers,

Lex
  • SIROD
    SIROD Member Posts: 2,194 Member
    Options

double post

double post

Marsha Died on Saturday, December 17th
    I was hoping Rachel would post it on this discussion board. I sent the obituary to two other members in hopes that they would post it. I just used her name in Google and found it several days ago. More than likely Rachel has a lot to deal with in regards to her mother's death.

Marsha was not only such an exceptional, valiant fighter but, one of the nicest lady on this board.

There is a lovely photo of Marsha on the obituary page should you want to access it.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/courierpress/obituary.aspx?n=marsha-mulvey&pid=155068748

Marsha Mulvey (1952 - 2011)

Evansville, IN

Marsha G. Mulvey, 59, of Evansville passed away at 9 am, Saturday, December 17, 2011 at St. Mary's Medical Center.

Marsha was born March 28, 1952 in Evansville. Growing up, she attended Fairlawn United Methodist Church and was a member of M.Y.F. She was a 1970 graduate of Bosse High School. Marsha had worked in the clerical office at Securitas Security Services. She was a lover of all animals, especially horses and her four cats, Elvis, Chloe, Dottie and Corky. Marsha enjoyed softball, genealogy, coins, bowling and being with her beloved family.

She is survived by daughter, Rachel Mulvey of Evansville, son, Zachary Mulvey of Evansville, the father of her children, Oscar "Gene" Mulvey of Evansville, mother, Betty (Elmendorf) Campbell of Evansville, sister, Brenda Baldwin (Dan) of Mt. Vernon, IN, brother, Steven Bagby (Rose) of Hinsdale, IL. She was preceded in death by her father, Charles L. Turpen, grandparents, Clyde and Isabella Elmendorf and grandmother, Emma Turpen.

Funeral Services will be held at 10 am, Tuesday, December 20, 2011 at Boone Funeral Home East Chapel - 5330 Washington Avenue, Evansville with Reverend Mitch Gieselman officiating. Burial will be Private.
    Friends may call from 3 pm until 8 pm, Monday, December 19, 2011 at Boone Funeral Home - East Chapel and again from 9 am until time of service at 10 am on Tuesday.

Memorial Contributions may be made to Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation , 4424 Vogel Rd, Suite 205, Evansville, IN 47715 or Vanderburgh County Humane Society, PO Box 6711, Evansville, IN 47719. Condolences may be made to the family online at boonefuneralhome.net
  • Cindy Bear
    Cindy Bear Member Posts: 569
    Options
    Deeply saddened
    to read this latest news.. Keeping her and her family and all the lovely ladies here in my thoughts and prayers.
  • weazer
    weazer Member Posts: 440
    Options

Deeply saddened
    to read this latest news.. Keeping her and her family and all the lovely ladies here in my thoughts and prayers.

Rachel
    My Heart and prayers go out too you and your Family.
    Bless You ALL
    Karie
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options

Rachel prayers and thoughts to your Mom and your family
    Dear Rachel,
    Thank you for the update.
    Grace and courage two word to describe your Mom. Marsha is exceptional woman with positive attitude, my Hero. She has provided support and inspirations to others despite her own medical situation and I alway have been looking forward to read her comment and advice.

I hope she is not in pain, surrounding by family and friends
    Prayers and thoughts to your Mom and your family

New Flower

Rachel, my prayers are with
    Rachel, my prayers are with your Mother.