Options

Comments

• sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Options

Rachel prayers and thoughts to your Mom and your family
    Dear Rachel,
    Thank you for the update.
    Grace and courage two word to describe your Mom. Marsha is exceptional woman with positive attitude, my Hero. She has provided support and inspirations to others despite her own medical situation and I alway have been looking forward to read her comment and advice.

I hope she is not in pain, surrounding by family and friends
    Prayers and thoughts to your Mom and your family

New Flower

I am so very sorry.
    I have several special e-mails from her that I will cherish. She is a special lady. My prayers are with you, her and the whole family.

God's peace,

Sylvia
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    Options
    sea60 said:

I am so very sorry.
    I have several special e-mails from her that I will cherish. She is a special lady. My prayers are with you, her and the whole family.

God's peace,

Sylvia

Thanks so much for letting
    Thanks so much for letting us know. My sincere prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. Your mom is and always will be a very special person to all of us.
    Hugs,
    Wanda
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Options
    Rachel, I'm having trouble
    Rachel, I'm having trouble finding the right words. I'm sending prayers for you and your family.
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    susie09 said:

Rachel, I sent out a request
    Rachel, I sent out a request to the pink sisters here to light a candle to show our support and love for your Mother. We all love your Mother and this is just one small way to show it.

I lit my candle Susie for
    I lit my candle Susie for Marsha!
  • Frankie Shannon
    Frankie Shannon Member Posts: 457
    Options
    Dearest Rachel and family we
    Dearest Rachel and family we have all lit candles for your mom and you are all in our prays words are never enough at a time like this peace be with you.Hugs Frankie
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    Jean 0609 said:

Thank you Rachel!
    I know this is a very difficult time for you, but we do appreciate you letting us know about your Mom. Will keep her, and your family in my prayers.

Rachel, I lit my special
    Rachel, I lit my special candle for your Mother.

Hugs, Leeza
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    prayers
    Marsha and the whole family is on my prayer list.
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    debi.18 said:

So Sorry
    Rachel, I'm so sorry. Please know you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. As you can see, your mom is a very special lady who has won all of our hearts.

Debi

I am thinking of Marsha and
    I am thinking of Marsha and praying for her and sending comfort and support to you Rachel.

Please try and let us know how your Mom is doing.

Hugs and lots of prayers,

Kylez
  • BetsyJane
    BetsyJane Member Posts: 127
    Options
    Thoughts and prayers
    Dear Rachael,

Thoughts and many prayers are being sent out for Marsha and family. I am so sorry to hear this news. God Bless and comfort all of you.

Betsy
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

Thank You
    Thank You for letting us know.I am new to the Board this year and still getting to know alot of people. It is very Upsetting to hear about your mom. Heartbreaking for all of us.Prayers to your mom and family. We all will be thinking of you in the coming days and weeks.This brings tears to my eyes.

Lynn Smith

Marsha has always been
    Marsha has always been someone whom we all loved and admired. Thanks for letting us know this. I will be praying for her.

Hugs, Jan
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    VickiSam said:

Rachel .. your Mom is a strong WARRIOR
    who provided many of us ... love, support, encouragement and HOPE.

During this very difficult time, I pray that you and your brother find comfort in all that your Mom provided to us here on ACS, as well as those that she knew in her everyday life.

Prayers for all during this difficult time.

Thank you for the update, and may God hold you all close.

Strength, Courage and Hope.

Vicki Sam

Rachel, I am not sure what
    Rachel, I am not sure what to write either. I don't think I can find the words to say how sorry I am.

Please know that your Mom gave all of us lots of support and encouragement, even when I know she was going through a difficult time.

We all love her and all are praying for her.

I am so sorry,

Megan
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    Options
    BetsyJane said:

Thoughts and prayers
    Dear Rachael,

Thoughts and many prayers are being sent out for Marsha and family. I am so sorry to hear this news. God Bless and comfort all of you.

Betsy

Dear Rachael,
    I am so very

Dear Rachael,

I am so very sorry.My thoughts and prayers are with you all. Thank you for posting.
    Kathy
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options

My heart is heavy,
    your mother was such a pillar of strength. May the remainder of her days be blessed with no pain and surrounded by those she loved. We will miss her dearly and our spirits will be with you up at that hospital. Thank you Rachel for letting her pink family know of this very sad news. My heart and prayers go out to you and your brother.

Hugs,
    Lorrie

I have also lit a candle for
    I have also lit a candle for the fighting spirit of Marsha!

Hugs, Lex
  • Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    Options
    Kat11 said:

Dear Rachael,
    I am so very

Dear Rachael,

I am so very sorry.My thoughts and prayers are with you all. Thank you for posting.
    Kathy

Rachel
    Thank you for posting. I read this yesterday, but could not respond. Marsha is one of us and she has been an important contributor to this group. Sending prayers for her,
    Suzanne
  • Alexis F
    Options

Thank you, Rachel
    Thank you for sharing the news about Marsha. She has always been such an inspiration, and always cares for all of those who need support. We are with her in her battle, and with you and the rest of her family during this trying time. I have a candle lit for her today, and will keep it burning. Your Mom is truly a Kindred Spirit, and all who have known her will be with her now. Hugs, Judy

I am adding your Mother, our
    I am adding your Mother, our dear friend, to our prayer list at church.

Hugs, Lex
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Dear Rachel -- Read the news
    Dear Rachel -- Read the news earlier and it made me sad to know another sister is not well. I'm very sorry about this. I didn't know your mom for too long, but I have read some of her inspiring posts here. She has been one of the people who helped me go through this journey. I will have your mom and family in my prayers.

Sending you big hugs in this difficult time.
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options

My heart is heavy,
    your mother was such a pillar of strength. May the remainder of her days be blessed with no pain and surrounded by those she loved. We will miss her dearly and our spirits will be with you up at that hospital. Thank you Rachel for letting her pink family know of this very sad news. My heart and prayers go out to you and your brother.

Hugs,
    Lorrie

I had read this and just had
    I had read this and just had no words, only tears. Thanks Rachel for posting this news and please, please know how loved and admired your Mother was on this site.

She has given so much support to the pinkies on here. I wish I could write what I want to say, but, I just can't seem to find the appropriate words

My prayers,

Sue :(
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options

Rachel
    Thank you for letting us know your Mom's condition.

Last night I read the following quote:

"We do not die because we are ill. We die because we are COMPLETE. Illness is the occasion of our death; but not the cause."

I pray that your Mom will be at peace as she Completes this part of her journey. I will have you, your Mom and your family in my prayers.

Deborah

I love the quote you posted
    I love the quote you posted Deborah!
  • Alexis F
    Options

Dearest Rachel and family we
    Dearest Rachel and family we have all lit candles for your mom and you are all in our prays words are never enough at a time like this peace be with you.Hugs Frankie

Thought there might be an
    Thought there might be an update. Keeping Marsha and her family in my prayers.

Lex
  • Clementine_P
    Clementine_P Member Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I am terribly sorry
    to hear this news. My thoughts are with you and your family during this painful time. I hope that your wonderful mother and your family are able to find peace soon.

Sympathies and strength,
    Clementine