To any one who has talked to Marsha

Options

Comments

• jennytwist
    jennytwist Member Posts: 896
    Options
    VickiSam said:

Rachel .. your Mom is a strong WARRIOR
    who provided many of us ... love, support, encouragement and HOPE.

During this very difficult time, I pray that you and your brother find comfort in all that your Mom provided to us here on ACS, as well as those that she knew in her everyday life.

Prayers for all during this difficult time.

Thank you for the update, and may God hold you all close.

Strength, Courage and Hope.

Vicki Sam

Rachel...thank you
    for letting us know about your Mom. Keeping you and your family in my prayers and also for your beautiful Mom - that she has a gentle, peaceful going 'home'
    much love,
    -Jenny
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    Rachel, I am so sorry to
    Rachel, I am so sorry to read your update on your mom. I was hoping that the news was better. Your mom fought a very valiant fight and is a special member of this group. I hope her transition is peaceful. She will be missed by all of us. Take care of yourself and please give your mom a gentle (((hug))) from all of us and make sure she knows the love coming her way.
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    Oh my....our hearts are just
    Oh my....our hearts are just broken at this saddest of news. Your mom was ( and will forever remain) a loved, encouraging, and treasured part of our CSN family. We will absolutely light candles in her honor, to send you and Marsha's entire family all of the love and care we feel as Kindred Spirits. I can only begin to imagine how difficult this is for you~ thank you for taking the time to post...(((((((hugs)))))

Chen♥
  • missingtexas
    missingtexas Member Posts: 146
    Options
    Many hugs and prayers to you
    Many hugs and prayers to you and your family.
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    chenheart said:

Oh my....our hearts are just
    Oh my....our hearts are just broken at this saddest of news. Your mom was ( and will forever remain) a loved, encouraging, and treasured part of our CSN family. We will absolutely light candles in her honor, to send you and Marsha's entire family all of the love and care we feel as Kindred Spirits. I can only begin to imagine how difficult this is for you~ thank you for taking the time to post...(((((((hugs)))))

Chen♥

Rachel, I sent out a request
    Rachel, I sent out a request to the pink sisters here to light a candle to show our support and love for your Mother. We all love your Mother and this is just one small way to show it.
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options

Many hugs and prayers to you
    Many hugs and prayers to you and your family.

Thank you Rachel for
    Thank you Rachel for thinking of Marsha's pink sisters and posting this very sad news. My heart just breaks in reading this.

Please know that your Mom is in my prayers. She is a remarkable woman!
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options

comfort
    comfort coming your way in this time for you and your family. Marsha is a wonderful, brave woman. Thank you for the update.

Margo

I'm very sorry Rachel.
    I'm very sorry Rachel. Thank you for updating us. I am sending prayers for Marsha and sending hugs and support to you and your family.

Hugs,

Diane
  • butterflylvr
    butterflylvr Member Posts: 944
    Options
    Noel said:

Thank you Rachel for
    Thank you Rachel for thinking of Marsha's pink sisters and posting this very sad news. My heart just breaks in reading this.

Please know that your Mom is in my prayers. She is a remarkable woman!

My heart is heavy,
    your mother was such a pillar of strength. May the remainder of her days be blessed with no pain and surrounded by those she loved. We will miss her dearly and our spirits will be with you up at that hospital. Thank you Rachel for letting her pink family know of this very sad news. My heart and prayers go out to you and your brother.

Hugs,
    Lorrie
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    Options

My heart is heavy,
    your mother was such a pillar of strength. May the remainder of her days be blessed with no pain and surrounded by those she loved. We will miss her dearly and our spirits will be with you up at that hospital. Thank you Rachel for letting her pink family know of this very sad news. My heart and prayers go out to you and your brother.

Hugs,
    Lorrie

Thank you, Rachel
    Thank you for sharing the news about Marsha. She has always been such an inspiration, and always cares for all of those who need support. We are with her in her battle, and with you and the rest of her family during this trying time. I have a candle lit for her today, and will keep it burning. Your Mom is truly a Kindred Spirit, and all who have known her will be with her now. Hugs, Judy
  • epark
    epark Member Posts: 339
    Options

Thank you, Rachel
    Thank you for sharing the news about Marsha. She has always been such an inspiration, and always cares for all of those who need support. We are with her in her battle, and with you and the rest of her family during this trying time. I have a candle lit for her today, and will keep it burning. Your Mom is truly a Kindred Spirit, and all who have known her will be with her now. Hugs, Judy

Rachel my heart goes out to
    Rachel my heart goes out to you and your family... I will keep you all in my prayers...God Bless

Tons of Love
    Eva
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    aisling8 said:

Oh, no
    I'm so saddened by this news. Your mom has fought so valiantly with such grace and dignity. She has been an inspiration to us all.

I send you and your family big huge hugs.

Peace to all,
    Victoria

Rachel, I am very sorry. I
    Rachel, I am very sorry. I had been wondering how Marsha was since I hadn't seen her posting. She always posted positive and hopeful words to everyone on here.

She is in my prayers and I'm sending you a hug and a thank you.

Hugs, Debby
  • cruf
    cruf Member Posts: 908
    Options
    epark said:

Rachel my heart goes out to
    Rachel my heart goes out to you and your family... I will keep you all in my prayers...God Bless

Tons of Love
    Eva

Thinking of you
    Thank you for the update! I'm so sorry your Mom is doing poorly! I'm thinking and praying for your Mom, you and your family! HUGS!!! Cathy
  • skipper54
    skipper54 Member Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    cruf said:

Thinking of you
    Thank you for the update! I'm so sorry your Mom is doing poorly! I'm thinking and praying for your Mom, you and your family! HUGS!!! Cathy

Prayers to you all!
    Thank you for letting us know. Your mom was a sweet lady and will be missed greatly. Please give her a hug from all of us.
  • GMcD
    GMcD Member Posts: 134
    Options
    skipper54 said:

Prayers to you all!
    Thank you for letting us know. Your mom was a sweet lady and will be missed greatly. Please give her a hug from all of us.

So sorry to hear this news.
    So sorry to hear this news. I have a candle lit here in Pennsylvania in Marsha's honor. Thoughts and prayers to the family.
  • camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    Options
    Rachel
    and family. Thank you for posting as I am sure this is not easy to do. Marsha has always been so caring and supportive to all of us on this board. My heart and prayers go out to your family, and I pray that this next days go very peacefully for her and therefore for all of her loved ones.

With a heavy heart,
    Carol
  • Chickadee1955
    Chickadee1955 Member Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    camul said:

Rachel
    and family. Thank you for posting as I am sure this is not easy to do. Marsha has always been so caring and supportive to all of us on this board. My heart and prayers go out to your family, and I pray that this next days go very peacefully for her and therefore for all of her loved ones.

With a heavy heart,
    Carol

Rachel
    Thank you for letting us know your Mom's condition.

Last night I read the following quote:

"We do not die because we are ill. We die because we are COMPLETE. Illness is the occasion of our death; but not the cause."

I pray that your Mom will be at peace as she Completes this part of her journey. I will have you, your Mom and your family in my prayers.

Deborah
  • debi.18
    debi.18 Member Posts: 850 Member
    Options

Rachel
    Thank you for letting us know your Mom's condition.

Last night I read the following quote:

"We do not die because we are ill. We die because we are COMPLETE. Illness is the occasion of our death; but not the cause."

I pray that your Mom will be at peace as she Completes this part of her journey. I will have you, your Mom and your family in my prayers.

Deborah

So Sorry
    Rachel, I'm so sorry. Please know you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. As you can see, your mom is a very special lady who has won all of our hearts.

Debi
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    Options
    debi.18 said:

So Sorry
    Rachel, I'm so sorry. Please know you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. As you can see, your mom is a very special lady who has won all of our hearts.

Debi

You must be very much like your mom, Rachel
    to think of all of us at a time like this. My thoughts and prayers go out to your mom and your whole family.

Much love and hugs,
    Renee
  • Texasgirl10
    Texasgirl10 Member Posts: 668
    Options
    missrenee said:

You must be very much like your mom, Rachel
    to think of all of us at a time like this. My thoughts and prayers go out to your mom and your whole family.

Much love and hugs,
    Renee

I'm sorry
    I am so sorry to hear to hear this news about your Mom Rachel. Your Mom is loved very much by all of her pink sisters. She has always been one of the nicest & sweetest people on the board who has always encouraged all of us with her strength. My prayers & thoughts are with her & your entire family.

Hugs & God Bless,

Dawne
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options

I'm sorry
    I am so sorry to hear to hear this news about your Mom Rachel. Your Mom is loved very much by all of her pink sisters. She has always been one of the nicest & sweetest people on the board who has always encouraged all of us with her strength. My prayers & thoughts are with her & your entire family.

Hugs & God Bless,

Dawne

Rachel prayers and thoughts to your Mom and your family
    Dear Rachel,
    Thank you for the update.
    Grace and courage two word to describe your Mom. Marsha is exceptional woman with positive attitude, my Hero. She has provided support and inspirations to others despite her own medical situation and I alway have been looking forward to read her comment and advice.

I hope she is not in pain, surrounding by family and friends
    Prayers and thoughts to your Mom and your family

New Flower