Ornament Exchange

Options
124»

Comments

• shelbyhome
    shelbyhome Member Posts: 145
    Options
    Thank you for doing this, I
    Thank you for doing this, I enjoyed last years and still have it on my window. When I look at it I think of all my sisters in pink and say a prayer for us all!
    Hugs :)
    Robbin
  • MichelleRN
    MichelleRN Member Posts: 1
    Options
    Ornament exchange
    I was diagnosed w breast cancer Mar 24, 2010. Had double mastectomy and 6 months chemo. Then diagnosed w thyroid cancer Dec 2010. Had thyroidectomy followed by radioactive iodine therapy. I would love to participate in the ornament exchange!! My name is Michelle Gibbs. My address is 65 Spencer Cove. Hattiesburg, MS 39402
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    Jean
    I received my pm from you so I'm ready to start shopping for my pink sister. So happy that you stepped in to relieve Chen this year. She has been doing an awesome job and I'm sure you will too.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • Masons Nana
    Masons Nana Member Posts: 16
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

Jean
    I received my pm from you so I'm ready to start shopping for my pink sister. So happy that you stepped in to relieve Chen this year. She has been doing an awesome job and I'm sure you will too.
    {{hugs}} Char

Ornament Exchange
    I received my name and my ornament went into the mail a few days ago. I couldn't wait to send it. I'm like a little kid when it comes to anything Christmas.