I love rubber duckies...just
    I love rubber duckies...just sayin"
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    carkris said:

I love rubber duckies...just
    I love rubber duckies...just sayin"

So sorry I even mentioned SHEEP~ I was thinking Nativity!
    Pigs, and Duckies, and Sheep~ Oh my!!!!!!
  • SueRelays
    SueRelays Member Posts: 485
    Options
    chenheart said:

So sorry I even mentioned SHEEP~ I was thinking Nativity!
    Pigs, and Duckies, and Sheep~ Oh my!!!!!!

I'm in too! Hope my PM
    I'm in too! Hope my PM works!!
    Thanks Jean!!
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    SueRelays said:

I'm in too! Hope my PM
    I'm in too! Hope my PM works!!
    Thanks Jean!!

Everyone is grateful for
    Everyone is grateful for this Jean. Thank you so much.

♥ Kristin ♥
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Options
    First batch of Ornament exchange buddies messages sent
    Naturally, this sight was super slow today. If you sent me your contact information before this morning, you should have your Ornament Exchange Buddy's information in your message box.

I did have a few problems since it was so slow, so if you don't see a message from me, let me know and I will re-send it.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks Chen for answering questions that a lot of the girls had. See, I definitely couldn't have done this without you! ♥
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    Jean 0609 said:

First batch of Ornament exchange buddies messages sent
    Naturally, this sight was super slow today. If you sent me your contact information before this morning, you should have your Ornament Exchange Buddy's information in your message box.

I did have a few problems since it was so slow, so if you don't see a message from me, let me know and I will re-send it.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks Chen for answering questions that a lot of the girls had. See, I definitely couldn't have done this without you! ♥

Got mine...
    Thank you again Jean......I received my ornament buddy, today....can't wait to find that "something special" for her:)

Hugs, Nancy
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    MAJW said:

Got mine...
    Thank you again Jean......I received my ornament buddy, today....can't wait to find that "something special" for her:)

Hugs, Nancy

Jean, you are not only very
    Jean, you are not only very kind and sweet to do the ornament exchange, but, you are fast!

Everyone will be thanking you for a long time!

Thanks Jean,

Jan
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options

Jean, you are not only very
    Jean, you are not only very kind and sweet to do the ornament exchange, but, you are fast!

Everyone will be thanking you for a long time!

Thanks Jean,

Jan

Huge big thanks to you Jean!
    Huge big thanks to you Jean! You are a dear to do this!

Sue :)
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    Options
    Ritzy said:

Huge big thanks to you Jean!
    Huge big thanks to you Jean! You are a dear to do this!

Sue :)

You are definitely a holiday angel, Jean
    Thanks for doing this--I love it. I'm PMing you right now.

Hugs, Renee
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    MyTurnNow said:

Yes, count me in too!!
    I was hoping that this tradition continued this year. Jean, thank you for taking this on. Chen, you sit back and relax this year. I'm sure Jean will gladly pass the torch back.

I can't wait to get my secret sister's name. Even better, I am excited to begin reading the posts as the "surprises" arrive. (((Hugs)))

Thanks Jean!

Thanks Jean!
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    Already shopping around...
    Jean,

please include me on this one.

Thank YOU!

~Ayse
  • mamolady
    mamolady Member Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    No Rules
    Ok Jean, Thank you for making sure this happens this year too. I am new to this so this no rules thing doesn't really help! JK. I am really excited to be part of this for the first time. Last year the holidays were kind of a blur with chemo so I am trying to really make this year extra special. This is going to be a lot of fun!

Cindy
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    missrenee said:

You are definitely a holiday angel, Jean
    Thanks for doing this--I love it. I'm PMing you right now.

Hugs, Renee

I am sending a big thank you
    I am sending a big thank you to you too Santa Jean!
  • weazer
    weazer Member Posts: 440
    Options
    mamolady said:

No Rules
    Ok Jean, Thank you for making sure this happens this year too. I am new to this so this no rules thing doesn't really help! JK. I am really excited to be part of this for the first time. Last year the holidays were kind of a blur with chemo so I am trying to really make this year extra special. This is going to be a lot of fun!

Cindy

Count me in
    Hello Jean,
    Please count me in on this, it was truly Fun last year, Get ahold of me if you need my info again, take care dear sister.
    Hugs Karie
  • jennytwist
    jennytwist Member Posts: 896
    Options
    weazer said:

Count me in
    Hello Jean,
    Please count me in on this, it was truly Fun last year, Get ahold of me if you need my info again, take care dear sister.
    Hugs Karie

Got my name...
    thanks again for doing this - such fun!
    -Jenny
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    weazer said:

Count me in
    Hello Jean,
    Hugs Karie

Thanks Jean for making a
    Thanks Jean for making a great Christmas for the pinks sisters!

Leeza
  • HootieGirl
    HootieGirl Member Posts: 85
    Options
    jnl said:

Thanks Jean for making a
    Thanks Jean for making a great Christmas for the pinks sisters!

Leeza

SO EXCITED!
    I am so excited for my first ornament exchange! This is such a fun and unique idea and I am so grateful to be apart of it this year. Picking out something incredible for my lucky ornament exchange girl! When are we supposed to send them? Just anytime between now and Christmas?

Kat
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Options
    Hope you all have your ornament exchange buddies.
    Just making sure that everyone that requested an ornament exchange buddy got a message from me by now. If you haven't, please private message me and I will make sure you get one. I am not Secret Chen, and can never fill her shoes, so let me know if I forgot you.

Remember, there are no rules. Ornaments and be handmade or bought. Some get mailed right after Thanksgiving and others closer to Christmas. Some identify themselves with a little note or card enclosed. It's all totally up to you.

xoxo,
    Jean

P.S. - Some of you had asked additional information from me. If I didn't give it to you when I sent you your ornament buddy's address, you can message me again too.
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    Jean 0609 said:

Hope you all have your ornament exchange buddies.
    Just making sure that everyone that requested an ornament exchange buddy got a message from me by now. If you haven't, please private message me and I will make sure you get one. I am not Secret Chen, and can never fill her shoes, so let me know if I forgot you.

Remember, there are no rules. Ornaments and be handmade or bought. Some get mailed right after Thanksgiving and others closer to Christmas. Some identify themselves with a little note or card enclosed. It's all totally up to you.

xoxo,
    Jean

P.S. - Some of you had asked additional information from me. If I didn't give it to you when I sent you your ornament buddy's address, you can message me again too.

Jean, You are an Angel to step in and take this
    endeavor on this year ... Thank you, Thank you and Thank you!

Vicki Sam