Giving-up

Options
124»

Comments

• Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Options

This is a fight!
    Hang in there, you are all needed and loved. This cancer is no wimp and you've got to keep fighting the good fight.
    There are better day's ahead but there are some Big bumps in the road along the way, you must keep telling yourself "I'm OK". I used to look at myself in the mirror after a bad radiation day, feeling like my throat was closing up on me, not even recognizing the guy that I was looking at. I would tell myself " I'm OK", and somehow I was.
    There were true prayer warriors praying for me everyday and that gave me strength and now I will do the same for All of you!
    ps, there was also a toy poodle by the name of Cody that stayed in bed with me through it all, God must be an animal lover too.

Hi Dale
    Toy animals, yes I know, sometimes I hate to admit it but it sure feel good to hug a little toy when you are feel down. My problem is my Pit Bull any time I feel bad she wants to jump in my lap or in the bed an lay down next to me, I don’t know how but she can sense when I am not feeling good.

Thanks
    Hondo